What would the Heart say about your character, Veeky Forums?

What would the Heart say about your character, Veeky Forums?

>His desires are simple. A drink and a bed. He could be so much more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXn3r5plloI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Spiteful, giant-hating hypocrite and a bully. Good thing he is so small - like a little terrier whose barking everyone tolerates as harmless and cute.

> She rages and struggles and spits at the gods, but not even she knows the reason she still fights.

>Deep down he's afraid of everything. He hides behind indifference.

>He hides his true face behind a mask, fearful of what will become if he is to remove it.

>His mind bears a great pain.
>He knows he cannot sire a child. He would pass on his curse to them.
>He seeks to hide his powers from his comrades. They don't know he triggered the ganger's gun jam with his mind.
>A good heart. But desperate and cornered.

>He longs to die in battle and join his God. But can't bare to say goodbye to those he's grown to love.

>He wishes to get out of the outlaw life, for the sake of a lover. One last job. That is all it will take. So close.

>He is paralysed by his fear of death. The cults, the plots, the murders and atrocities, all attempts to gain some form of unending life.

>He spent so much of his life broken, pressed under the thumb of someone he despised. Here, now, he is more free than he has ever felt before.

>He has no idea what to do with his freedom. He spends it righting wrongs and helping those around him, but there is an anger deep inside him. One that frightens me.

>I feel his anger, nearly palpable, ebbing and flowing like the tide. Swelling when he thinks of his old life, breaking when he's reminded of his new.

>Were that anger unleashed, it would change the world. He believes that he would try to change it for the better, but he has so little control over it...

> His dreams are huge and simple. Just like him.

>he endures so much for those he loves, So much that he forsakes his crusade and Dame's himself for those who could care less.

neutral necromancer
>he seems like he doesn't care but he cares more about his friends than his corpses.

>beware the quiet ones, for they are often the most dangerous

khornate berserker who is mindfucked into thinking he's a loyalist

>dull though he is, his loyalty is greater than that of most commissars

>if you want answers from this one, ask less than 5 words

>I sense two minds in this one, a hunger for the blood of his foes screaming and rage filled. another is cold calculating and follows his friends into the depths of the warp.

my paladin
>some men have to make the hard choices, and I dare not speak of his past

>few dare cross his blade, fewer still insult his friends

>don't make me look into his memories, it is unnerving

>Dark Fantasy Homebrew
He associates with evil, but at his heart he just wants to be safe

>Post-Apoc homebrew
He is without aim, ripped out of his previous life and without any idea of who he could possibly become

>Shadowrun
He is unsure of his allies, whether they would accept him. The only person he cares for doesn't remember him.

>A past she never experienced defines her; a future she can never understand guides her. One day, she will be forced to see the present for what it is.
>Rage and blood and hate and fear... and, deep down, guttered out, a single spark of hope--and she dares to let it grow again.
>Her family were warriors and geniuses. Ultimately, she is neither, but her stubbornness is a strength all it's own.
>She left it all behind for a family she claims to love. Why, then, did she not deign to suffer beside them?
>There's nothing behind those eyes. No soul, no empathy. A monster seeking perfection, nothing more.
>He runs from his family, even though they love him, because to him, love is more smothering than the deepest sea.
>Scars and sadness covered in rage and bravado. She only does not fear because that would be her death.
>Old grudges and ancient oaths. She claims to seek justice; but all she sees is blood.
>What was she? What is she? She remembers nothing before the cold; but the swords are comfortable in her grip regardless.
>He and his partner might be the only people left of their home. He lives each day praying that he can hear his daughter's laughter again.
>Faith and Family; from both, Justice. But what is Justice when one tries to force her to abandon the other?

>So terrified of death, but so arrogant. Pathetic.

>While they mourn for the dead, all she can think on is how fresh their body is.
>Sutured skin, iron rivets, fused muscle; She runs through the process in her mind, again and again.

>He does it for the lulz.

>Behind kind words and a friendly face hides a treacherous mind hatching rotten schemes.
>She calls herself the Great Healer. She deserves a different name - the Great Liar and a False Friend.
>It was for her family, at first. Then - for the glory of God. I don't know what reason she'll find next.

Ow the edge.

Character 1
>She used to sleep in that alley. One day, she picked the right pocket, and the old master was so impressed that he took her in.
>The only thing she hates more than the nobility are the gods who allow them to rule.
>She believes she is invincible. She will be devastated to discover she is not.

Character 2
>He has a flair for theatrics and a love for the dramatic. It will be his undoing.
>His ghost is no ghost at all, but a part of him. When it feels pain, so does he.
>In his homeland, he is seen as a deviant and a degenerate. Here among the thieves and mercenaries, he can love who he wants.

Character 3
>He has lived far too long. No man should have to watch their great-grandchild succumb to age.
>He works metal in imitation of the divine, crafting as the gods once did.
>He despises the city and misses his mountain. The cougars and bears are more interesting company than any man or woman.

>He knows his other self well. It spoke to him: 'I am thou, thou art I.' This one is well-intentioned, but dangerous. Tread lightly.

A character for my upcoming KSBD game.

>They call him a hero but he knows he only leaves death in his wake.
>He would give it all for a chance to walk away.
>Being blind and not being able to see are distinctly different.

>He embraces the source of life in a quest to devour the immortal dead. His soul is filled with wriggling things.

witch? the paladin is war. and this is an empress she is not going to want to look at the horrors of war.

the khornate was made so by my team [arse holes]

and the necromancer is not edgy

>He worships the God-Emperor, but barely hides his scorn for the clergy.
>Secretly, he loves to burn priests the most. If the shepherd could be trusted, then he would not be needed.

>t. twisted fucking psychopath

>he wears the name of one long dead, grasping at the fading memories of who he once was even as he carves a bloody swathe through the fathomless depths to the abyss itself

>Today, he uses his darker powers to fight evil. Someday it will rip its way out of him, and find a new host.

>He promises his wife he'll retire and become a gentleman soon. He knows he'll die at sea.
>He hoards secrets like currency, to buy and sell mens' lives and souls
>Such sights he's seen!
>He can no longer look into a mirror without flinching
>Blood and salt: He will never escape the twin scents.
>He searches for something even he cannot name. It will find him, first.

>She used him for her own ends, manipulating him into debasing his very blood. He does not know whether to thank her or to murder her.
>He thinks back to his life on the farm often. He could go back, but he knows he would never stay.

>he had a brother once.

>he runs into the fires.

>he will fall, and none will remember him.

>He is known as hard and ruthless. His daughter's laugh can melt his resolve like wax.
>His wife no longer loves him. He no longer cares.
>He hates ships. Solid ground has never taken him places he did not want to go.

>His clarity of purpose is unsettling. He walks a dark path, but regrets nothing that he does.

>Once he was a shipwright, then a soldier. Now he is a champion of his king.

>The empire slides into anarchy and civil war. He will set it right.

>He constantly seeks to leave the shadow of a man he's deified - little does he know he's long since left it and shines brighter than that man ever could.

>Practically perfect in every way.

that's a bit sue-ish

>He masquerades as a beggar. Truly, he is the most accomplished killer in the city. The night belongs to him.
>They call him the Ragged Man. The city watch haven't caught him, and the nobility fear and respect him in equal measure.
>He treats his apprentice as if she were his daughter. She worships the ground he walks on, and he teaches all he knows. Someday she will take his place as he passes.

this is the most tips fedora thread I've seen in a while

>He hates the poor without realizing that he himself is poor.

>The self-control he displays is frightening. Every breath calculated, every motion deliberated on in private. This man is not human.

>He kills, steals, risks horrific death in some dungeon and for what? So he can continue running from his responsibilities.

01101011 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110101 01110011 01100101 01101100 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01101101 01100101 01100001 01110100 01100010 01100001 01100111 01110011 00001101 00001010

Demon the Decent?

>Broken at a young age, he fixed himself with what shattered him. Now he's more magic then man.

>He'd give his own life to help another; not for their sake, but to spit in the face of those who would turn away.

dis nigga gets it.

She desires fame for something she is not. Her anger should be directed at a mirror.

Love that game. To bad the cofd thread gone to shit.

>He thought he lost everything, but now he realizes what he lost in the rage that followed.

>Grief and guilt are what drives him now and he is blind to his own noble heart.

Nah, just Mary-ish.
youtube.com/watch?v=QXn3r5plloI

>Flashes of light and an easy smile hide quick fingers and a lack of purpose.
>His soul is shattered, his mind a ruin. This man barely knows his name, much less himself.
>He sings the praises of his gods, but in his heart he knows that to a god, a man is an insect, easily trodden underfoot.
>He bears a ring in his breast pocket, everywhere he goes. It was the property of his love, once. Before he was forced to bury her.
>He is afraid of his own power, yet craves to use it. A budding Icarus.
>Every step he takes is placed with care. Every breath is carefully calculated, for he has so few of each remaining.

>5e Half Elf Bard-Paladin
He's a Joker.
>Dark Heresy Elysian Guardsman
He's a smoker.
>Shadowrun Cyberdoctor
He's a midnight toker
>Halfling Cavalier
He don' wanna hurt no one

>He's lost, alone and afraid, but these feelings are alien to him. His mountain of a soul may turn into a volcano at any moment.

The heart was such a fun item in the game.

Literally every single one of those reads like tragic mary sue woe is me bullshit. Neck yourself.

>The voices don't stop unless he hides away. Even then, they come for him.
>He heals peoples' ills, away from the church. The darker alleys are home, and in them he finds comfort from aiding the sick and wounded.
>His leg rots beneath him. He seeks a way to cure it, in quiet agony. The decay has spread to his calf now.

>He is so afraid. His enemies are powerful, and he doesn't know what atrocities they plan, what forces they are moving against him. He dreams of ruin, but when morning comes says nothing of it to anyone.

>A rabid dog trying to be a good guardian and champion. Inside he still lusts for nothing but bloodshed.

>his lust for life, women and glory has drawn him into a quest he can't hope to finish
>though he enjoys the company he keeps he's terrified they'll stab him in the back sooner or later
>he almost misses the family noodle cart

>He makes meals from the dead, and jewels from their bones. The disgust from his allies confuses him.

>He fears that he will lose his friends like he lost his tribe. He throws himself before arrows to save them.

>His rage and fury spill blood by the oceanful.

>But in the end, he is barely a man, more child than warrior. He hopes that he can go back to happier times, when all of this is over.

A madman, convinced that he alone is sane. He loves only his creations, and knows they would devour him in an instant.

>A fool, gifted with more power than he can use, and more responsibility than he can handle. When it finally burns him out, no one will mourn.

Paladin:
> Terrible loss, and a terrible loyalty. This man would die for a stranger.
> A sword. A plow. A sword once more. His hands were meant for killing, not farming.
> Flames. A woman's screams, then nothing. He is untouched by the fire, but it burns him even now.
> He is driven by grief and guilt. A good man, burdened by an old mistake.
> The sword on his back is meant for her. The dagger at his hip is meant for him.
> I can see nothing more of this man.

Bard:
> When he speaks with a smile, you know he is lying.
> He is smarter than he lets on. Smarter than even he thinks. One day his cleverness will get him killed.
> He believes himself destined for great things. If only he could see what I see.
> This one is capable of great violence and great passion. He can kiss and kill with equal comfort.
> The girls of the Red Quarter know him by name. The boys at the docks know him by another.
> He knows I am listening. I will tell you no more.

Fighter:
> Death follows him. He thrives on it, and it disgusts him. An unwilling child of murder.
> This one wears faces like the rings of a tree. At their center, a sickness. A hunger.
> His first instinct is to kill. See how his sword hand twitches.
> I see a priest, hands bloody from sacrifice. He earns glory in his dark god's eyes.
> He was not the first, but he may well be the last.
> His future is shrouded from me.

I like how this thread is just a bunch of people trying their best to make their characters look unique and interesting but in the end everybody realises people don't really like or care about any of them.

>She regrets nothing of the war, as war is all she ever knew.

Orgasmo, the self proclaimed king of the wastes: Its a monster wearing an ill fitting human suit, led only by it base desires and endless ego. But under it all, there's a tragedy written in blood and tears (insane, obese cannibal that is bigger than the average super mutant)

Jack Bander: The smiling mask hides a guilt, and rage filled wretch, desperate to atone for crimes imagined and perhaps real. He thinks that he can save everyone, even if it means giving up himself (Ogre warlord stole his sister because he tried to kill him as a kid, lost his arm to said ogre, killed retarded ogrekin in a blind rage because they were working for said ogre, Said ogre is also now trying to kill civilization with a dead, hungry god that is currently eating the world)

And that's how I chaotic evil and Lawful good respectfully

Hey, just like the game. Also, if you're not having fun, don't open the thread, faggot.

>He is not perfect. He knows this, and it eats away at him every day.
>Someday he will meet an end as decay and rust take their toll.
>He was made to be cheap labor. Now he seeks purpose for this existence, and carries a resolve that would move mountains had he the means.

>A real piece of shit. But his mom loves him, I guess.

>He hopes that someday he will find the family that abandoned him, but knows they are gone.
>He boasts that he ran a gang of bandits down at the docks, but they were nothing more than desperate children banding together for survival
>He was the only one that escaped the monastery's destruction, a pity he cannot read the codex he caries with him. All that wisdom dies with him.
>He reaches for the scars on his face when he passes a member of the guard, they smashed his head on a cooking fire when they drove out the homeless from the residential district.
>He knows his master took him in and trained him as a lesson in virtue to his other pupils. He saw the resent in his eyes when he asked again what the words on the scrolls said.

Guardsman:
Not the brightest, nor the the strongest, his life is following orders.
He worries about picking up yet another vice, after his last assignment.
He worries constantly that he will discover what became of his old gang.

Bard:
He is a man of his convictions, going to great lengths to bring his nation to glory.
An old flame met with him earlier, and her fervor scared even him.
The last coup was a failure, but he is determined to make the next succeed, no matter how many will burn because of it.

>he tells himself he wants to do everything so he doesnt have to face the truth that he wants to do nothing.

>An absolute faggot, just like OP

cronically dying epic fighter among wizards. he was fun.

> He is ancient and frail.
> He hides his envy behind his pride
> He has long since gone insane

formally a paladin now a mobster.
> He drinks to forget the others. how they screamed.
> A moments hesitation cost him everything. regret consumed his mind.
> he loves when they want to do it the hard way. he dispises himself for it.

>He tried so hard, he failed so hard. He's getting tired to be the only good-doer. Not for long.

>She is afraid of herself, for a good reason

>She is a good person, even though she tries not to look like one

>A great singer, but she wishes she could do something else

>A woman, born of one world but dragged screaming to the other.
>Her first meeting with it was a simple act of kindness, the second was a mistake never meant for her.
>Now she fears and rages, an agile mind scared of what comes next, a body not trained for combat but learning, a soul older than she will ever know, and a power born of one mistake.
>Her allies bear differnt marks. A man doomed to fall, he should have stayed away, but welcomed it home. A foreigner, far more than she, he will never fall. And the one who caused it all, she despises her most, even though she knows without he she will fail.
>she knows she will die in the cold, alone. But it will not be the cold that will kill her.

now I feel like an idiot. user I apologise

>Dressed in honour, stained with blood.

>He uses laughter and magic as tools to build a better tomorrow

> Once he wanted ultimate power. Now it sickens him.

That's true. It's just like real life, isn't it boyo?

>He is losing his grip on humanity. He desperately takes trophies and holds them as fetishes to remember who he once was.

>May my Heart be my guiding Key.

You are one bitter cunt aren't you? Just because you've come to realise you have no reason to exist doesn't mean everyone else has to be made to give up as well.
Fuck off Veeky Forums entirely please. You and your ilk come into any RPG threads just to shit on people who made characters they like and enjoy imaging.

t. triggered fatguy

you try. I doubt you will and your just here for the 5 reactions you got but come one, at least contribute something. and yes all characters are unique. maybe not on premise but on execution and in the actual sessions. its a bit hard to do it from an empresses point of view but hell, its a good try and here have a picture to help stimulate your brain cell

>he's that autistic

>So angry, so alone. His thirst for revenge will destroy him.

Awakened Undead Rogue/Gunslinger
>The dead man struggles to piece his broken past together, but in his heart he fears what he might find.

>The constipation is starting to cause him problems. If he doesn't shit soon, he'll die.

I am autistic, that's not an insult.

now put your money where your mouth is, take this anons adviceor explain your joke.
if you do none of the above kindly lurk, and don't bother us with such unamusing tomfoolery

Best character ever.

You deduced that from the tone of my post? Gratz.

>>A past she never experienced defines her

She's black?

>I am autistic

You don't even need to write jokes anymore, they write themselves lol

elegent and depressingly true,
kek

>he replied

what a joke of a man

I'm waiting comedian.