I'm sorry... What?

I'm sorry... What?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fU4KdmE9--0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Scans?

It is known.

at free rpg day i picked up the 2d20 Conan quickstart. what's Veeky Forums opinion on the game?

Is (s)he a tranny?

> Not worshipping based neolithic fertility goddess

What are you gay?

You're not high enough level to double troll.

But I thought friendship was magic...?

That girl desperately needs some eyebrows.

Public service announcement for all the ladies out there: The no-eyebrows look is terrible no matter who you are.

I'm sure they're all very concerned with attracting such a fine specimen as yourself user

>WWWOOOMBB
I hadn't realized this before.

Hey, controversy:

>The main negative to Vaginas Are Magic is that the rules aren't actually new. They are remarkably similar to the variant rules for old school games published by Lost Pages and written by B. Strejcek, called Wonder & Wickedness. Wonder & Wickedness came out a few years ago, and were in fact submitted to Lamentations of the Flame Princess for publication but were turned down by the publisher. As is common with a lot of old school D&D-derived games, there aren't a lot of rules to these rules, which means that parallel development is always possible (I came up with a set of magic rules for a Swords & Wizardry game a few years back that also had some points of commonality with each of these rulesets). In places the text of Wonder & Wickedness and Vaginas Are Magic are very similar, and one of the main points of divergence seems to be that VAM uses a saving throw to determine when miscasting happens, while with W&W the catastrophes are just triggered by certain events. After bringing this up on social media, James Raggi said that this was coincidental in an exchange that turned colorful on his part.

The best thing about it, is that it is a hardcover book despite being given away on Free RPG Day. LotFP always has the best Free RPG Day giveaways.

Checks out. He did it with the lichway for dfd, probably other stuff too. I'm not too concerned, there's some interesting content in lotfp anyway and osr is derivative by design, but I am perversely curious about the colourful response.

I don't think I've ever seen a comic by this guy that wasn't funny.

What about the one where a girl tries self-bondage, ends up cutting off bloodflow to her hands, and when found and they're begging to be let out, they're told they have to remain bound until the paramedics get there, just in case there are blood clots?

user, she has eyebrows, they're just very thin. I agree it's not a good look on her, though.

>hur hurr you can't say anything bad about the physical appareance of any woman ever
People just find attractive what they find attractive and unattractive what they find unattractive, deal with it or go back to Tumblr.

>pistol and holster are backwards
Hope she enjoys getting murdered while fighting to get it out of there.

>What is a cross draw holster

Retarded

Since no stores near me participate in it, was anything cool done on Free RPG day?

You can draw quite easily with either hand from a cross-draw holster and they're much easier to sit down with when you have a bigger pistol.

There were events for several RPGs. For instance the nearby store had Numenera and 5th Edition events.

As far as giveaways go the book that this thread is fixating on was pretty good. There were big books for Runequest and DCC classics (I wish that I had picked those two up) as well, along with the largely anticipated Starfinder primer. They were also giving away translucent Malifaux Models, Q Workshop dice, and some MDF dice cups. Overall it was fun.

not him, but my armchair knowledge tells me that doesn't sound very good for drawing the gun

looks like a guy
depends how friendly you get

...I'm pretty sure that's a dude dressed as a girl.

The book says that the model is Riina Himanen. So no, she isn't a man, just Finnish.

youtube.com/watch?v=fU4KdmE9--0
Good enough for purpose. Wild Bill Hickok carried that way. It's not the fastest but if you wanted to be fast you wouldn't be carrying a foot-long gun in the first place.

Trannies change their names though. They're sly like that.

Yeah. Taking a long course of psych consultations, hormones and surgeries is one thing but changing their names? Sneaky fuckers.

I'd love to see spoilers for that RQ book.

>But I thought friendship was magic...?
And by the transitive property, friendship is vaginas.

Raggi is a 'colourful' person in general. Read enough of his interactions and you can probably make a good guess.

>public service announcement for everyone about my subjective opinion
>ur opinion a shit
>go back to tumbler
summer is weird

OMG BRAVE SER KNIGHT! THANK YE FOR DEFENDING THAT MAIDEN. I SHALL NOW HAVE LE SEXY TIMES WITH YOU.

Okay, I'm gonna need scans or something, I want to know if it's as terrible as I suspect

Correct. Now, if he'd really wanted to double troll, he said he liked ideas from the OP and wanted to convert it to the Numenera system.

If you're in a gunfight where you need to rely on quickdraw, you probably messed up.

It's FUN

Some of them are terrible at it.

>MtF at my work place
>Isn't good enough to pass yet, just a weedy dude who paints their nails
>Name on the badge is Clarity

Cmon man I know you picked it because it had meaning but, like, if real life were first grade and we could pick ok you people like we could everyone else, you'd get base fun of for a name that cheesey and nerdy.

And to make it worse there are plenty of really good names for women, and you have to go and use a real word for it. It's just lame.

alt magic system rules for LOFTP from what I hear in hardcover to boot

he usually goes over the top for free RPG day. He's given out two free adventures and the system's only bestiary (its a gag one about slugs though)

Raggi loves him some controversy, its free advertising.

Data has shown that Veeky Forums's traffic doesn't change during the summer.

he's doing the art for Aquaman now

People avoiding the site while newfags come in nets the same result.

it's either a joke, or specifically to piss people like you off, and probably both hey
heaven forbid an author have fun writing a free book for an rpg

Except that's not what's happening.

>assholes on the right hate it because hurr durr no girls in my games
>assholes on the left hate it for being transphobic

Who is this book for?

There's too many like that, which is why I avoid local game stores these days you scua faglord

Real people, not internet caricatures.

>LOTFP fans love it for totally MINDBLOWIN' the mainstream sheeple who don't listen to trash metal and never wear the same clothes for three weeks.
>Contrarians from all sides like it because they think it's super controversial and declaring their love for it will make them look intellectually superior and distance them from the unwashed masses who only see a 'dumb idea' when really it's 'brilliant new variant of OSR spellcasting' #9785 this year.

Youre an idiot. The purpose is to be able to reliably draw either pistol in with either hand

That was part of a series and it averaged out to "pretty funny".

>While Biblical scholars have determined that Earth is about 6000 years old, mystic explorers guess the world may be much older
>perhaps as much as three or four times older than that
>PERHAPS

>1d4 instigators per round
Top kek

>stolen from an old motivational poster

White Knight harder why don't you, the woman(?) looks like shit, deal with it.

>you're not allowed to make humorous references to other works within the culture
I'm glad we've got such dedicated Fun Police in this thread.

What the fuck? I didn't know about him, and our (croatian) scene isn't big.

Seems like he struck a nerve

Vaginas are your friends.

your friends are a bunch of pussies and cunts

That probably sounded funnier in your head.

People who don't care about either side and want a gonzo game with weird sensibilities.
It's like all that stuff where machismo and muscles and beards add up to some kind of mystical power. Or like old-school 40k with over the top fascism and superstition mixed with grimy punk stylings.
It's not about being right or indulging in politics you think are right, it's about catharsis. It's about indulging in something that is wholly unreasonably.

Yet /pol/tards expect us to listen to their own drivel.

>why people are triggered by people saying they don't have the right to find anything unattractive? they all must be neckbeards with unreasonable standards!
Do you really believe that or it's just shitposting?
And people just find attractive what they find attractive and unattractive what they find unattractive, it's not even a choice so I don't see what the appareance of those saying they don't find her attractive is relevant here.

>liberalism
>/pol/

It's extremism that's the real mental disorder.

You're a retard.