>The Fabric of Reality
>Mighty God
>Untraceable
>Absolute Immunity
>Absolute Will
>Omnipresence
>Omniscience
>Infinite Storage

Whole solar systems as my playthings! Make humans, lizardmen, centaurs, and other fun races and see how they do! If they please me, I reward them. If they displease me, I punish them. I get tired of things, or don't like how they're going, wipe it clean and start again!

1d4chan.org/wiki/Magical_Realm_Cyoa/Sapphoshire

>1d4chan.org/wiki/Magical_Realm_Cyoa/Sapphoshire
>yuri
Best fetish!

>Custom World

>Reincarnation
>Melancholy

>Compendium
>Love Interest
>Home

Just live out eternity in a gloomy gothic world of my own creation, without memory, time, or worry. Sharing the millenia with my true love, forever wrapped up in each other and in the beautiful but dark emotions of our little world.

Definitely.

Sicko.

Nice i have been waiting FOR AN ETERNITY to get this, who made this beuty?

>Pocket god
>Getting tempted by instant godly power instead of going the long run by choosing God's Cocoon

Why?

Thoth of course, the official god of Veeky Forums.

mrcyoa.000webhostapp.com/
Webapp for easier world creation

It is a fetish and not an actual sexual orientation. Lesbians aren't real.

I assume 'full omnipotence' really means 'full ''''omnipotence'''''? Because otherwise conquering god seems really easy. Just constantly instantly smite anything that bothers resisting you.

Where are the Saracens to overrun Egypt again when you need them?

I could keep myself entertained with a couple solar systems fro a very long time, and my domain will continually grow. So it's a lot like the others in the long run, except that I don't have to fight my creations or other entities so much.

Thanks for your patronage

The World :

>High Magic
>Beauty
>Smart + Remove stupid
>Ratio + Restrict
100% of the population become female
>Assets
>Remove concept x2
"Dividing Humanity" and "exploiting other human beings"

Personal :
>Amazing
Beautiful supergenius well endowed arch-sorceress goddess
>Ageless
>Second's time the charm
>Magical harem
>Ignore

Would this have caused less anger?

I didn't want to post this here in case it caused a ruckus, but I can't get the compression of the second page below 4 mb by a good margin without making it look messy. Sorry to be a bother.

Ok /pol//

Thinking about I would exchange Ignore for Reality.

It's fine senpai, i the God Thoth and i shall turn this autistic screeching threads into love for authors threads.
We love you, its alright if you are not perfect

Fucking lol.

I'm not super happy with it for a variety of reasons, but I think it addresses most concerns. And beyond that, do you like any of the characters, if removed from the context? Do any of them appeal to you, make you want to learn more, or you feel sympathy? Anything?

What would happens to such an humanity?

This is literally a hostile takeover

Using a polyamourous couple with one with blue hair is not going to help your case against /pol/acks.

Can we get a changelog?

Don't respond to him, just report and move on.

Thank you so much!

>reporting a god
Holy kek

Never actually posted my build for this, here goes.

Avalon - God of arts and beauty

Aetherial

Major themes:
Love
The Sun

Minor themes:
Entertainment
Creativity
Beauty

Stop making these fucking threads so early.

Hideous.

Oh hey, you took my suggestion of putting Wheel of Fate first and emphasizing it more!

He has premature threadejeculation

It's not a real release, so I didn't make one. From memory.
Ground support rephrased as a sort of immigrant community support network. It's a kind of specific thing I don't know if a lot of people have experience with it.
Air support rephrased as a sort off helpline, a call back home. Both explicitly require the approval of (You), and it's shown (You) will meet them face to face, eliminating the ambiguity, and both can be rejected outright.

Mother is a lot nicer in some of her descriptions, to make her seem less manipulative.
Wheel of Fate rewritten entirely. You don't need to take any companions if you don't want to. (You) are the one who picks out people you might know in your area to help out, if (you) want. It's its own section.
YWMC gets access to the companions directly, but it is repeatedly emphasized there is only one master, and the master decides to take companions, if any. The word "client" should not appear, unless I missed one.
Various descriptions rewritten.

It was a good idea. Thanks. It just really kills me to think people might have enjoyed it if I knew what clarifications needed to be made. Everything's a learning process, I guess.

>God's Cocoon
I would like to earn my godly powers via hard work thanks also this is the kind of things that you remember fondly when you finally get at the top
>Celestial court
I am going to need help
>God's Spawn
Lots of it infact
>Soul processing
Yeah... i am not fond in putting everyone that dies in a hole to rot forever
>Afterlife rewards
That does not mean that there is not a reward for people who have earned it if they somehow get tired of it they can always get reincarnated again
>The fabric of reality
Fate is a fickle thing better be in charge of the threads
>Twin souls
It might get lonely sometimes...
>Golden city
Feedback is important in the godly business
>Untraceable
Sometimes i will want to go on a vacation for a while though
>The Rule book
I don't think i will end up actually using it but it might be handy to have the thing around
>Infinite storage
Let's not run out of power when it is needed alright?
>Concept manipulation
What do you mean this is not how it works? well now it does
>Omni-Negation
I dread the day when i will have to use this but sometimes you have no other choice

Thoth has given me some divine inspiration and I have created a CYOA in his honor!

Why? they are not going to get archived during the night anyway.

So far I like the restructuring.

The criticism I can still make is that the while the sections on the contracts are called "Recommended", the language in the actual options are written as 'musts'. Notice how Old Flame's section says "you WILL become his junior partner", not could. Even if you have those skills, there's no saying you'd want to do that. In relation to the main problem you were trying to fix with this update, it runs into additional problems in how you'd 'improve their lives' if you and your genie choose to do that, what with the text suddenly declaring how you WILL approach them with certain skills.

Waifu A of course.
Altough you kinda miss the point of some judging women who had sex with a lot of people : they think it's a redflag meaning they have to be screwed up at some level and/or will cheat on you because they like to sleep around.
Obviously that don't matters because Waifu A is said to have the ideal personality for you and will never leave you.

I am glad, my student.
Clearly the one who can use magic is the correct answer, she is whom i have chosen to bestow my powers on

>Inb4 purity shitstorm
Anyways A is best choice

Threads are archived almost literally as soon as they are made. Do not speak to me on matters you know literally nothing about, newfag.
archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/subject/cyoa/
It's needless clutter and has gotten the generals banned before.

Don't reply to shitposters, thanks.

How are you not banned already??!!

I see you have chosen B

You want to ban a god?

The mother is trying to manupulate the genie into doing what she wants. Remember, she tells the genie to think of herself as a tool to carry out Heaven's Will. It ties into the Little Sister asking (you) to not just treat the Linger like a tool, because nobody likes being made to feel like that. It's the crux of the whole family issue between the messed up narrator family, with the Mother letting it slip that she Shoulder Angel and her own mom treated her the same way. The only real exception she makes is with the dryad, who is a recruited civilian and thus not subject to the same rules.

But that's not really relevant, in the end. The characterization is irrelevant in the context of mechanics and how players feel. It's why 1.04 is still considered the final version, I guess.

Change is Good CYOA: (+2G +6S +10B)
The World:
>Magic: High (-1G)
>Beauty (-1S)
>Heroes: Mutants + Worm (-2S)
>Magical Races: All (-1S)
>Growth (-1B)
>Reality: Ordinary (-1B -1S)
Personal:
>Induce: Fetish (-1B)
>Produce Pheromones (-1B)
>Amazing (-1G)
>Perfect: Body + Mind + Ageless (-3B)
>No Punishment: Get Out of Jail Free + Zero Punishment (-2B)
>Beauty (-1S)
>Harem (-1B)

The setting would be a mash up of Urban Fantasy + Superhero Comics.

Tok, I really liked you a whole lot more when you just posted for attention instead of trying to actively stir shit.
What's even worse is that it doesn't even make a sensible point.

Keep your retarded Discord shit in the Discord.

>I choose Waifu B

It's a fairly minor thing, it's just one thing I noticed, and I felt I'd be remiss not to inform you of anything I noted while reading through it.

The only additional responsibility I'd take issue with in regards to the genie and you choosing to help is Silver/Spoon, because he's still written as someone who controls/commands your genie, especially in the recommended text.

Noncannibals btfo

So here's the only WIP I plan on doing for this project.
I really, really loved the way that guy did his a couple of threads back, so I stole his format.
I'm going to try and make this one really good as an apology for what an autistic piece of cancer I've been lately.
Hope you guys are excited.

Why does she have such a vulgar mouth? I want to slap her.

> Has eaten a baby or a couple
But really, haven't we all? How can we fault her for that?

youtube.com/watch?v=TAryFIuRxmQ

The proper version is the one were both options are saber

Lookin forward to it! I believe in you!

>The only additional responsibility I'd take issue with in regards to the genie and you choosing to help is Silver/Spoon
Silver/Spoon are completely off limits to you, unlike the other companions who you "might" meet. It's implied by the fact the descriptions in the additional responsibilities section completely contradict their corresponding descriptions in the main CYOA. The Small Business Owner is out chasing "ghosts" in the main reality, while in YWMC she's been a depressed Nobody NEET for a while. The Psycho Childhood Friend is a bubbly sort who always worries and fusses over you, while the Lonely Soul is quiet, depressed and completely alone. Likewise, the Silver half of Silver/Spoon is nowhere to be found in the main reality, but the All Seeing Eye really does wish that "someone" just had more time.

I couldn't think of a way to make it explicit non-clumsily, but there was a lot I couldn't do non-clumsily.

Good but you just shouldn't say it.
Just talk less in the thread with your trip and just make CYOAs.

I immediately get down on one knee and make a modest proposal to Waifu A.

What's the difference between Magical Harem and Harem?

>Aetherial
>Major Themes
Fertility: believers mature, age gracefully, remain youthful and sensual. Other gods won't bother me for having good number of sons and daughters.
Nature: I can create new plants and animals, hybrids amd spirits spirits to lessen my godly burden. Goes well with Fertility and outshines agriculture.
>Minor Themes
Health: to ward off all that nasty diseases. Hygiene is important too.
Beauty: well-kept bodies that are capable of working harder plus good looks, good clothing and style.
Crafts: people learn faster, reach great skill level and produce high quality works.

With the help of several of my descendants and many spirits mi work is reduced and the efficiency is improved. The plants I create are excellent for medical purposes or as spices while the animals provide great help in defense and labor; lots of exotic things too. All crafts are top-quality. I can't imagine the merchants ignoring something like that.

I pick option A, I hate babies and while I don't have a fetish for hard vore I do respect it.

If anything, shouldn't she eat the babies of the rich instead of the ones of the poor?
Rich parents probably have a better life so they can get over it more easily, poor ones are already so low that they less likely to get over it.

Cannibal all the way. Don't need to wrap it, preggo sex, don't have to raise the kid.
Win-win.

Ah yes i been looking foward to this

People are not bothered with your harem with Harem and Magical Harem actually make your harem attractive.

Why are you so apologetic? Shit happens, it's fine senpai

>And beyond that, do you like any of the characters, if removed from the context? Do any of them appeal to you, make you want to learn more, or you feel sympathy? Anything?
Second page, I like most of them, sure. Other than the rich guy I'd probably try and help most. The rest seem like unique enough individuals. For the first page, most of them seem decent side characters too.

Have we posted all the escapist CYOAs and godhood powertrip ones?

Work hard ZBG-senpai, I'm looking forward to it.

Noncannibal CYOA:
>Waifu A

Honestly, what has a baby ever done for me? I'd sacrifice a few babies for eternal love.

>Slept with 200 people
>My ideal personality
Hardly. I don't care if she's a virgin, but if she's a gigaslut to that degree, her personality is gonna be the unabashedly slutty and hedonistic sort that I don't get along with.

That color scheme definitely makes me feel like I got sent directly down to hell.
Also, are guardians semi-independent or are we talking like real stands?

It's nice to see people are finally coming around to see that not every waifu has to be a noncannibal.

I'll post my two fave escapist CYOAs.

Not only that, but the rich ones will usually be better fed, and everyone knows the quality of livestock goes up with better feed.

Wait, so if I pick a guardian and die because I fucked up, do they also just die? That's a lot of pressure there, mang.

Oh huh, I didn't notice that. I probably forgot you used those characters for images in the main CYOA so I assume.

I actually think you have a neat mechanic there, though. The idea that if you picked one choice the characters ended up with completely different lives, from the way they would if you picked the other. And from there, putting in writeups for them as they are in each of the two realities. It's a cool idea.