How many Veeky Forumstards are going to kill themselves after REQ and LINK are worth $100?

How many Veeky Forumstards are going to kill themselves after REQ and LINK are worth $100?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_constant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

quite a few, I'm afraid. I made this post about LINK awhile back. I'm genuinely concerned about the no LINKers suicidin'. There's still time to buy in, but man, if you don't, please remove all guns and medication from your household.

I’d have 1.2 mil
Why would i sudoku?

Everyone should own at least 10k for mental health's sake. As my dad likes to put it, it's cheaper than therapy.

tfw only 5000 req

REQ is gonna cut you stinkie linkies outta the deal at the last second and youll never see it coming

I got about 21k links and $500 to spend.

Should I put it on REQ?

literally my million dollar ticket

How many pajeets will need kneepads when their shitcoins go to 0?

Fun is great coin too

Famous last words buddy

Remember, 1-800-273-TALK

The stikiest linkie here feeling so comfy.

Will be standing on top of the no linkie mountain of corpses.

every time I've seen this I thought it was a bunch of gold coins falling from a downspout...

now that I enlarged it I see it is in fact a shitload of zombies.

linkie since the beggining here

really thinking about killing myself for non financial reasons tho. Link and crypto have really been lifelines for me this year. I have so much faith in where crypto is going its keeping me in the fight

Make sure you give me your link before you do it.

stay strong, dont do anything rash.

Try 2280

It's from, "World War Z". You should check it out when you're not accumulating more REQ and/or Link and fucking bitches

Better yet, read the book instead.

>There's still time to buy in, but man, if you don't, please remove all guns and medication from your household.

nice one.

I shilled REQ to Veeky Forums and my real life friends and employees at 5cents.

No one took me up on the tip (I do sincerely hope a few anons did though).

Hold a position in link too. Not selling either until the fine constants start changing.

They will eventually break through that wall and try to get our Link for $1 each and then $2 each and so on..... There will be masses trying to buy LINK when an "official provable national newspaper headline CNBC top story of the hour" story comes out ( /s at all you who did not know who SWIFT was!)

Fine constants?

Should I sell all of my LSK and IOTA for REQ, feel as though not much room to grow as much as REQ

I already hold some if it, haven't heard of LINK

Id prefer it if you didnt kill yourself, there aren't too many of us linkies out there in the world outside of Veeky Forums and we cant afford to lose an OG linkie such as yourself. Id rather you start a position into REQ as well to fulfill my shitty meme jpg,

You what?

Did you just get here an hour ago? It's possibly the most shilled coin here

Sorry its been a long time since ive used the term.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_constant

Basically the fundamental laws of creation which allow it to behave and operate the way it does ie Fine-tuned Universe

>haven't heard of LINK

I'd probably hold lisk as it will go up with the FEB 2018 announcements, IOTA who knows. get onto REQ, LINK before the year ends, 2018 will be something else....

>Did you just get here an hour ago? It's possibly the most shilled coin here
Havent been on Veeky Forums since DGB was shilled 7months ago

I only have 1k link cuz I'm a poorfag, but I'm still happy, if it goes to 100 then I could cash out and have a down payment for a house from almost nothing.

How high do we think LINK and REQ will actually go?

Depends on the overall market cap of the crypto market.

Hah 50k linker here one of the first og’s. There is essentially little to no link left (ignore binnance bots). Price is going to shoot up particularly on any news. Careful out there, ignore the FUD. Always

I think they'll both be in the tens of billions on day. Don't hold REQ missed out at .10 due to no money in bank account because wage slaving.

Only 804 Link here. No REQ. I don't want to work my office job anymore. Help

req is like 5% of my portfolio
should i go in more?

Yes. And some PRL for some quick x4-x20 gains.

You already know the answer to that.

>50% REQ
>30% stinky linkie
>20% Ardor (mainnet launches Jan 1st, easy gains to buy more REQ/LINK)

how long is "quick"?

EOY - beginning of Q1.
But i'm no fortuneteller.

Look at the marketcap (10m). And the interest in the project. Rumours that it'll be on binance the 26th. Will probably explode when it hits binance.

For someone who has only bought on binance and bittrex, where would one buy PRL? I assume it's not there yet?

Same question. I'm in New York.

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

Bittrex closed new registrations...

EtherDelta if you dare. Definitely the only coin I wish was on Binance... the others can suck it including Obsidian

If you are depressed because you are poor crypto will certainly save you in coming years

If you do kill yourself send those of us who care your link so you can be remembered as moon man

wtf is link?

why would this shit blow up by the end of the year?

SWIFT partnership, check news

I'm poor with only 370 REQ.
But at least I'll make it with 2,611 FUN

Should I go for 50% REQ, 50% LINK?

Dude life is a blessing. Money won’t help you realize it, but it will create the SPACE for you to realize it. I love you bro. We’re all gonna make it

>20000 REQ at $100

LAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOO