"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win."

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win."

This is exactly what happened to Verge.

On the road to Victory.

Monero, we will see you soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/7l87tx/doge_for_verge/
ndtv.com/business/bitcoins-alternatives-litecoins-vs-verge-vs-ripple-1791290?amp=1&akamai-rum=off&__twitter_impression=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

monaco is one of my favorite theyve partnered with visa and are mooning hard

Ur literally describing bitcoin cash

Verge is literally a PnD

The funny think is that everyone who believed in this coin got shaken out by failed promises and ridicule from Veeky Forums.

The only people who benefited are dumb normies and pajeets/chinks that are friends with that shit eater.

Or people who don't have weak little paper hands

Stay jelly

you sure about that user?

>optional privacy
>sending a known amount

Kek

You had like 10 chances to hope on the rocket, fuck off, you're behaving like a nocoiner.
But hey, thanks for assuring me this will be the new ripple.

>Think about this
>Think about link
>Think about all in LINK
>All in LINK
>/comfy/

Fellow Brit what is your cash out plan?

its literally a dogecoin fork with tor lol

doesnt matter it has no dev community

GUYS I MINED 10 MILLION DOGE. DO I HAVE XVG FROM THE FORK??

I get this made you a lot of money buy you are currently buying DEV bags...

cash out 500k at just under $1 (pay taxes on that) and then probs the rest just above $2

>thinking ripple is good

Fucking lul, I want nu-coiners to leave.

How're you going to cash out?

My portfolio is coming along nicely but my cash out plan is in pieces.

oh sorry well it isn't going to be a fast process thats for sure. will have to use kukbase for £50k a week and also kraken. i haven't put too much thought into it as i didn't see me getting there so quickly.

Cheers user. Hopefully we all make it.

yh man patience and not overreacting to dips will get us there. i would start doing your research on the sites you can withdraw fiat from and get your verification application to them for higher tier accounts.

>$3 587 665 751 market cap
>pnd
butthurt pajeet spotted

hey genius can you explain what verge is? where it comes from and how it works?
just curious.

a 3 billion pump and dump.

You know absolutely nothing about cryptocurrency.

you guys seems to know better than us, please explain what verge is and how it works.

It's literally a dogecoin fork with a tor wallet nothing special
Got pumped by Mcafee and hype because of so called wraith releasing
Trust me this coin will fall hard and lots of normies are going to baghold it back to 100 sats
-Just my 2 sats

This is going to be a bloodbath

>mfw this is an exact replay of DGB, braindead shills and all
>mfw the dump finally happens

You know the Wraith Protocol doesn't even exist, right?

I'm in this shitshow since 2013 and I don't remember a worst PnD than Verge,

Wait a couple of months and this shit will even be delisted by Bittrex, absolute scam coin. Your bags will never ever recover.

I'm sorry for you guys.

i know user but let those little genius explain how they know better and how this is going somewhere.

YOU POST THIS EVERY DAY
LOOK AT THE ORDER BOOK THERE ARE FUCKING BUY WALLS

LOL what a stupid piece of shit.

Yeah, they're de-listing a top coin

RETARD

Stay salty you fucking fag. XVG rules

is it too l8 for me? fuck me

The devs miss their own deadlines. This was 50-odd sats before McAfee shilled it. They'll miss their own deadline again, and this will crash harder than ever.

You guys are high on hope.

Ask their Twitter. Also, have you Googled your query?

here: reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/7l87tx/doge_for_verge/

Apparently it's a clone, not a fork, so no Verge for Doge holders.

Who cares? They set a deadline that was too early. They have a small team, and it's a privacy related coin so they don't want to release it just to appease retards like you.

How fucking stupid are you that you can't see the community is alive, their github is active, and they're adding many more developers and people to the team.

Next up is Ledger Nano S wallet and then we see widespread adoption

Put your hatred for it aside for a change, you dumb piece of shit

How does one cash out of the crypto market? From what I see you can only take small amounts out at a time.

duhhh me buy vergies

>failing to meet the bar you set
>3 times

This isn't hate, It's logic.

>tfw bought and sold 10,000 verge for 70 bucks in September

kill me

>a coin worth 49 satoshis 12 (twelve) days ago now has a 3.9 billion dollar marketcap
Nothing fishy going on here. Nope, not at all.

1800 sats.

ndtv.com/business/bitcoins-alternatives-litecoins-vs-verge-vs-ripple-1791290?amp=1&akamai-rum=off&__twitter_impression=true

Now verge=litecoin/ripple in terms of importance

>verge=litecoin/ripple in terms of importance
Vergies are this deluded.

Yes we are.

>what is ripple from 10 cent to 1,22 usd

WE'RE BREAKING 2000 TONIGHT BOYS

LEND XVG YOUR ENERGY!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The problem is, there's nothing to say the coin isn't good enough to have that cap.

It has a team, it's doing things, it does what it does well.

If everyone wants it to be worth a lot, then it is

made $100k from that dog shit

Have any of the haters actually USED XVG to send money? It's pretty awesome. Cheap, quick, secure.

Monero is way better.

It does 2x every day?

Just leave

2 0 0 0 S A T O S H I S
S
A
T
O
S
H
I
S

Verge has a huge following. might be a pump and dump but no sense in not riding the wave. Im seeing shilling for this everywhere

And it's still going up holy shit, dumb money lead by an old shitface? Sure, but why should I criticize something that gives me mad gains?

btw got some info that tron is announcing a partnership tomorrow. should be a nice swing trade

Doge is pretty awesome, cheap and quick as well.... and Doge is the coin Verge forked from.

>tfw only 284 xvg and scared to buy more

Isn't Verge a Doge Coin copy but with Tor added for feel good privacy? Why do the normies like the shitcoins so much?

Sell now or forever be a pajeet

and correct me if i'm wrong. Isn't doge just a meme coin? What in the literal fuck? A coopy of a meme coin marketed as MY PRIVACY MOM! DIDNT YOU HEAR OF KNOCKING, IM TRADING ME DOGE IN PRIVATE!

We should all use Verge's old name before they rebranded: DOGECOINDARK

Damn, this nigga now has half a million bucks. And it only took 6 months. Jelly as fuck.

>doge hurr durr
DOGE is a solid coin

held this coin for a fucking month. then finally set a sell order at .00000980 sats the day it sky rockets. fn damnit.

This shit literally went up 37500% in 13 fucking days, this shit will be the biggest PnD is history of crypto.

>37500%
Wrong. Still, a sure DGB 2.0

except bcash is a centralized shitcoin

>solid
Complete memecoin with no actual use-value.

>use-value

There's this autism again.

A coin doesn't need to have real use value or to have fancy tech in order to be profitable.

Fuck, is it over?

Wait for the bounce at least

yes but TRX is about to moon rn

right a coin can have completely broken tech like IOTA

Is there a concise list of real coins that are some centrally controlled bullshit? That's not to say that these bank coins aren't going to pump n dump the shit out of their brand, but it's nice to keep track of which coins actually serve a purpose.

that are not*

Bittrex says that u can withdraw 100 btc in a day, is this shit?

or like bitcoin