Character Art Thread

Character Art part three

Requests welcome.

Part two:

>Tumblrina, the Edgy Selfharmer
>feat: Sacrifice Baby For Political Favor
>free action: Get Deported

/pol/ retards once more show that they have nothing to add to the site.

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
Le Tumblr meme in summer 2017,
So funny
Hilarious
Top Kek

Shit like this makes me realise how stagnant Veeky Forums has goten in regards of le "memes"

It's thanks to /pol/ and trump memes, brought a bunch of newfags we really didn't need. They thought they were in the "right gang" because most of Veeky Forums hates SJWs, but turns out Veeky Forums also hates \pol\tards. They just haven't caught on yet.

/pol/tards are legit worst, at least SJW stay on their websites and not fucking derail threads with absolutely no reason thinking that people on them will think they are oh so funny making fun of OC and concept art for not being to their liking

I need cyberpunk girls, Veeky Forums, and I need them on the double please
I submit a neat flight suit as tribute

I don't have much, user, but I'll give what I got.

Bless you user

Anyone got tech-magic?

Got any tech primitives? I'm looking for stuff that can suit a sort of post-post apocalyptic campaign

I know this is bait, but that doesn't even make sense? Like, you just threw together a bunch of /pol/ things into one post without regards to whether or not they have anything to do with each other?

What does cutting have to do with abortion have to do with deportation?

Seconding something akin to this, I need psychic/magical cyborgs.

I need characters for a masquerade.

Looking for aliens, both regal and scummy. But sentient.

Requesting a specific image if anyone knows it. Magic the gathering art with a woman with a bunch of metal slivers forming parts of her body.

Know what block it is?

I think it's New Phyrexia or Mirrodin, but I'm not too knowledgeable about magic and i couldn't find it with google

Getting assblasted by this and giving it replies is the worst possible way to react. If people stopped screaming about /pol/ everytime someone posted /pol/shit, after a while there wouldn't be any /pol/shit. It takes one troll to /pol/post, but to derail a thread it takes an army of idiots to react to the /pol/shit.

I was under the impression it only took a handful of samefags.

Samefags usually work, but unless they get the majority into the flamewar, conversation can continue relatively unobstructed and the thread won't derail. Unless the samefags are exceptionally aggressive.

Hows my dragonfly skirmisher? any recommendations for changes?

straighten out the spear and maybe make an Ink version where the lines are more concise and solid.

Otherwise though, looks really good.

Can anybody help me find a picture like this, but it's an asian dude instead? Pretty much the same look, just a different pose and looks kinda chinese

I've got bulk knights

Still need sword masters if anyone got 'em.

tribal guys? anyone?

It's also blatantly obvious that none of these baiting retards are actually from /pol/. They're either the same native Veeky Forums shitposters that do the constant "Critical Role is killing RPGs" "Magical Realm thread#5002" "My friends GF killed our game" threads and other shit, or some newfag posting what they think le edgy nazi board must be like.
And people take the bait, every goddamn time. Someday Veeky Forums will wisen up, I hope.

Do you have any orcs using modern looking guns? I'll take wwII era guns, too. I can't seen to find any on google.

Raven?

Thanks!

anyone got any goblin tinkers/artificers?

This maybe?

... is that the chaingun from C&C Renegade?