Tau'nar

Taunar Edition

>FAQ
17890-presscdn-0-51-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Warhammer_40000_Designers_Commentary-ENG.pdf

>Latest news :
warhammer-community.com

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
mega.nz/#F!ToIUlLiR!o91HYGSY9WBNpei5P_2bTw List Builder
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#!/rosterCreator#/rosterCreator

>WIP Math-hammer doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Can I no longer laugh at this 'cos it's on reddit?

No but you can laugh at reddit

Can anyone post a screenshot of the R&H army list?

So how many typos and mistakes are in the FW Index:Astra Militarum alone?

Deathskulls or Blood Axes?

Oh Forge World.

I couldn't laugh to begin with.

#
thats the thing. they didnt and don't need to guess.

they could just ask you at the start of the turn "which rhino is the deathstar in" and you're obligated to either answer or show your list (which needs to indicate it in some fashion)

40k doesn't have hidden information

Could someone post the Fallen datasheet please?

Download it from the MEGA yourself you lazy nigger

A massive WAAAGH! that incorporates all clans

What to spend 20 points on?

Blood axes

I'm on my phone and i live in an awful country where data costs shit. Sorry man I gotta nig it up.

alright we've had 8th for a bit, post your sleeper hits

>14"
>stats don't fall apart when wounded
>pistol s5 -2
>a lot of attacks
>no more warpflame

All hail the Korps. In our death lies victory. Lets beat all those antiFW fuckers with shovels.

It can fly too, plus 4+ invulnerable dissuades the use of multi damage 1 shot weapons. Shame you can't have Herald cast two smites or that version would be good too.

>Tanks riding in tanks

What did he mean by this?

Take an eviserator on your other Canoness?

Chaos Spawn deliver multiple 2 damage S5 -1 attacks with awesome shit like wound rerolls and ap -4 as random buffs and it is 33 points.

One of the Tau Fliers with RAW can never fire its main gun
Forge World indeed

So did the intern responsible for cranking out these FW indexes forget he was supposed to do them until 3:30AM the night before or what

top kek.

Which one?

DKOK players are actually the gayest players in 40k.

Why's that you ask? Simple. What does DKOK look like when spelt out? Looks like DICK doesn't it?

Then what happens when you try to pronounce it? You get D-KOK. KOK sounding like COCK and D for DICK (again).

So now you know how homosexual the FW PtW resin guardsman army is.

It wasn't as PtW in 7th.
I hold to that.

>What does DKOK look like when spelt out?
Dethklok, naturally.

IIRC Tiger Shark 1-0
Railgun one

fuckin hell.

>Dominions Superiors dont have Combi-Meltas

you disgust me.

2 combi-meltas cost nearly as much as an Imagifier.

Imagifier aren't expensive, and those melta can easily kill their points worth

Pretty please?

The servers at the office block mega, and I dread having to wait the entire workday until I can download the file myself. You are doing the Dark Gods' work, user.

2 Combi-Meltas deals approximately the same damage as a single Imagifier, aint that a funny thing. 2 Meltagun shots vs a 50% chance to get 3.5 Exorcist missile shots, which deal half the damage of a Meltagun

whoops that actually means an Imagifier is worth 0.875 Meltaguns, in that context.

More seriously, looking at your list I have no idea where you plan to put those Imagifiers. Are they hanging back and exploiting poorly worded rules to force feed Acts of Faith to your exorcists, footslogging with the 15 basic bitch blob, or riding with the Flamer teams in their Immolators? None of these feel quite meaty enough to warrant an Imagifier personally

Immolators can't ride in Immolators user.

Please read the basic rules of the game before posting lists.

Am I the only one tempted to make an Alpha Legion Chosen army out of Primaris marine minis.

you can even do the 5 man plasma gunner squads.

you really should bit the pillow, user

While I detest the direction the fluff is going in, and the new jet pack marines and gravis captain are fug ugly, the regular Primaris (when converted) are starting to grow on me.

Fuck.. I want to hate them, so much..

Wait for Alpha Legion rules first

What's wrong with them unconverted?

All he did was a head swap. MkIV helmets look great.

>MkIII shoulders on MkX Bodies

Fucking gross.

And pauldrons. the Primaris helmets look awful, with the flattened face plate, in my humble opinion.

best I can do for ya

CHECK
OUT
THIS

You can blow the command point on the imagifier to better guarantee the second round of Meltagun shots, without using it in the shooting phase.
1 imagifier is with the dominions, and the other is obviously supporting the Bolter line with a canoness.

>lasguns with underslung grenade launchers are gone
>elysian sergeants now carry laspistols
>no option for a normal lasgun
fucks sake forgeworld , all my painted sergeants are pointless now and to top it all of your own elysian squad on sale is also not a full elysian squad anymore

I don't have a derogatory name to call you, but I think you should leave regardless.

Why would you willingly disable the Dominions' Vanguard ability by putting something else in their Immolator with them?

BIG
BLACK
DRILLS

why?
surely it'll just be adding an extra ability to units.

Is there anything in any other army with this ridiculous level of firepower? Holy shit, S18 -5AP 2D6 damage with the potential to cause mortal wounds on 6+

>more than 9 away from enemy units

INTO THE TRASH

Someone please post Tantalus, Reaper and Corsair leaks

desu the only redeeming feature of this is that drones can protect him.
pretty average for whats in the book, and could be killed in 1 turn by pretty much any big model if it werent for the drones

Updated Krieg List

Chaos Sisters when?

What does everyone here use to convert EPUBs to PDFs? Calibre failed me. Gets to 47% then stops

They all Grey Knight paint now

Quick reminder that the Tau'nar automatically hits with its crushing feet, for 15 autohits at full wounds.

Just change *.epub to *.PDF

How are you getting that?

>crushing feet: make three hits for each attack with this weapon
Not "hit rolls", "hits". I mean, it's obvious what it should say, but forgeworld will as forgeworld do.

Thanks mate, you got the other eldar ones?

And corsairs have optional detrimental rule that serves no purpose.

Is he aroused or unnaturally disgusted by her lack of a soul?

Holy shit, I didn't notice that.

it doesn't really stop aslong as it says "working" but it took 27h for me to convert to pdf and the text was fucked so nfi

doesn't work for me

yes

That's ok, the Nids get a creature that only hits on a roll of 3.

Papa Nurgle says its the same feeling.

I noticed this too it states that I "may" use reckless abandon LOL. Needs to be fixed

Err Dancing on the Blades edge

>Just finished converting a remora from a recon drone which took me a few weeks to design/get right
>Only fielded it once ever because cusp of 8th
>It's now fucking dogshit

Fuck my soul, senpaitachi

Top fucking kek

I think the idea is to discard highest, cos later it states "but" as if first part is a benefit.

What does macro mean? Wounds carry over or some shit?

Yeah there is someone that manages to do it for all the digital releases. Both methods don't work for me and Epub is garbage...

Send Nudes

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

SLAANESH, GIVE ME FUCKING LEWDS

you could your fucking complaining
i get to buy a 24£ command squad on top of every 48£ drop troop squad i buy if i want to stay wysiwyg, the old sergeants are useless now

*you could stop

Thank you man, it really is helpful.

Wait, do I set up the drill within 9" or drill and vets both?

>if the model is equipped with a Kustom Force Field
>Wargear options: none

What

They are considered one unit when being set up, then separate from that moment on.

No need to thank me.

>Of course, if I'd realized what throwing that piece of chalk would unleash, I'd have ignored her daydreaming, dismissed the class and hidden in the deepest recesses of the schola. But, as it was, I remained blissfully unawares, and so I continued to teach my class, confident that my wayward pupil would prove to be no more of a problem than the canteen running out of amasec.

>e
>d
>h

Those card-playing perverts were hiding right under our noses!

Why do you have to make me sad that there won't be any more Cain books.

Going first is for suckers.

Fluffy and good.

is it me or is this unit actually quite shite?

Well, poop.

>Skitarii Vanguards
How would you equip them? I thought about Omnispex, 3 Plasma Caliver, and let the Alpha have no extras. Still not sold on the melee weapons for the alpha, are they worth? Or any other weapon than the radium carbine?

2 Calivers 1 Arc Rifle

Give the Alpha a Radium Pistol and a close combat weapon of your choice.

No? It's between a warhound and a reaver in both durability and cost, and it's guns pack a hell of a wallop. It can on average kill a warhound in a single shooting phase without even powering up. It half kills a reaver if it does power up. And it's no slouch in CC either. And can drop off a full brood of genestealers WITH a broodlord while it does so.