You all doubted me. Doubt me now motherfucker

You all doubted me. Doubt me now motherfucker.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/oyster-pearl/
trello.com/b/LDbWK5gs/development
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I will never doubt but only have 12k :(

7 btc wall is slowly being consumed. Now down to 2.

Same thing that happened with EDs 0.00009 ETH wall. Moonshot incoming.

Shill me on this one.

Once that 2 btc wall goes down, were on the way to fucking Andromeda

No.
Andromeda will come once were on binance

Why should I buy this? I like the name. I like the image brand.

I wanna believe in this one user. 3 dollars eoy?

Name of coin?

Millennial scam coin that will never be adopted

This coin is exclusive to elite members
You'll know the name once its 5$

Holy fuck I didn't even think about that. Kucoin is like binance's little brother. Since it is so successful on Kucoin it will go to Binance for sure. $2 EOY boys.

Stay poor.

Oyster Pearl, ticker PRL

>1 line of code
>will never be adopted

stay poor

MY BODY IS READY

my only regret is that i bought at .07 instead of .02

Congrats on the lambo :)

weird name

MSCTWNBA coin to the moon

oyster perl (PRL)

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/oyster-pearl/

File storage coin. Barrier to entry for adoption is just 1 line of code. Users lend CPU power to websites so they can generate revenue without adds. File storage is also decentralized and anonymous.

what is this coin supposed to do?

Why aren't monero Javascript miners more prevalent? Because everyone hates them and they get blocked.

I think cloud fare said they won't work with any website that has these type of js miners (or workers in this case or whatever meme word you want)

Why makes these assholes think that wouldn't be blocked? uBlock Origin and many others block Monero miners and stuff.

Jesus, I'm selling this now.

It's probably because other miners that are pasted on websites require proof of work that hog a large amount of CPU/GPU bandwidth

You think 98% of normies would care?

This. They wouldn't even notice it. They only notice ads.

Allright going to pick up some. Seems like a promising project

Only on Kucoin (insane fees) and Etherdelta (how do I deposit to this thing?), can anyone help

Moreover adblockers have the philosophy of encouraging unobtrusive revenue forms for websites

Just accept the fees of kucoin. Will it really matter when your investment goes x10?

Etherdelta is a cancerous piece of shit.

>Only on Kucoin (insane fees)
For trading is 0.1%. Now if you're talking about withdraw, let them in the exchange and wait until they adjust the fees. PRL went like 1000% and they haven't caught up.

How long till x10 though?

$12M market cap.

This could be the biggest pile of turd, and it'd still 10x within a month.

But it actually looks like a promising project, so I bought 15k.

Etherdelta, though sketch, can be an awesome source of good deals. But if you're uncomfortable just use kucoin and let them sit on exchange untill withdraw is adjusted for increased price.

Either way, you're a fool if you don't pick up PRL. Anything under a dollar is a steal

I have to agree, the developers are also very active on the telegram. A new exchange is very close!

How much did that cost you? I'm at 131.3k myself.

100 mil market cap jan 200 mil feb cap it

Nice.

>putting $10k into something that had been stagnant for 1 month while everything else mooned
>at the bottom
>right before it mooned

What did you know?

Likely an ico buyer. Lucky duck.

Haha there was a thread on Veeky Forums where people were shilling their next x20. PRL was in there, seemed promising especially it had been released just that day on kucoin. Figured it'd moon after the dev dump was all bought up. I decided to drop a good amount in it straight away and it worked.

But that's hindsight, I was also fucking lucky.

What is your next 20x friend?

Haven't spotted anything that seemed interesting the past couple of days.

These are my bets. I like to buy the hype/hypeable coins and after mooning I put 60% of the profits in other coins.

Holding on to prl still though cause I feel like it has a lot of room to grow.

PRL is still only $13M marketcap. It will 10x easily in a short amount of time. Imagine what happens if it's listed on Binance, which is looking very likely

I didn't doubt you, I just couldn't get funds in time

Not an ICO newfag

Nice, I bought my first 13k at .04 We got this.

you lucky goose. i played it safe and only bought 30k what a fucking mistake that was

Allright bought 18k, now hope this gets on binance.

Hmm right now I am 50% PRL and 50% REQ. Maybe should go 100% PRL then?

This is the stupidest scam I've ever seen you guys fall for. It ticks off all the boxes ffs.

>anonymous dev
>stupid generic usecase

The logo looks like I'm playing a goddamn Macromedia Flash Player game on Newgrounds in the early 2000s.

Also, even if this ever were to take off, here's what I'd do:

1. spend one afternoon writing a script that blocks that one line of code
2. ???
3. you don't profit

Seriously, if you think about it this thing makes ads even easier to block, by turning them into only one line of code.

Also, where the fuck is the money gonna come from? Right now advertisers pay per click/view depending on the deal. For example on facebook you pay 35 cents per click and about 2.5 percent of people click. This comes down to a cost of about 1 cent per ad per user. Even if a website only hosts one ad, do you think I'm gonna be okay with one cent of computing power going to every website I visit. If you agree that's ridiculous, do you see why this is never going to take off. You're moving advertising costs from the business to the user.

Not even to mention that covert in browser mining is heavily frowned upon and might even be illegal, so you'd have to ask the user, and who in their right mind would click "Yes please charge me" when they can click no.

retards

You didn’t even watch the video nonetheless read the whitepaper. GTFO

someone didnt get in early

The fiver video? lmao
yeah i watched it

are you gonna disprove any of the arguments or are you admitting that it's a scam and you're just riding the hype?

I'm literally in the same boat, 50% REQ 50% pearl
I say keep it how it is, they are both looking good for 2018.

testnet before eoy pajeet

How short of a time are we talking?

if this is covert mining this websites use cookies covertly too. watch the fucking video or read the white paper, get mad when you see 10x in the next week newkuk

You're trying to use my CPU or GPU to mine for your website with one line of code I'm gonna disable that one line of code with a script Now I enjoy an ad free experience without consequences

But yeah this business model is totally solid lmao. I'm totally gonna voluntarily give you my computing power because I totally want my data to be on the tangle.

>muh testnet

Have you checked the github recently? 6 commits in the past 2 months. This thing is gonna crash hard and I'm gonna revel in your tears. Get out while you can.

trello.com/b/LDbWK5gs/development

bruh i hope you copied the brainlet essay from somewhere else and didnt take your time to write it. if you did you need a life f^m

100 words is an essay and I'm the brainlet

I'm gonna cum involuntarily to the thought of you crying and thinking of me while this shitcoin crashes.

>The logo looks like I'm playing a goddamn Macromedia Flash Player game on Newgrounds in the early 2000s.
thats why its so good lad. didnt you like those times or are you a fag?

i dont own any of these unfortunately. this coin really riles you up huh mate? what you miss out buying at a low price or something i dont understand how people get so triggered by this stuff

>i dont understand how people get so triggered by this stuff

He probably considered buying in early, but figured it was a bad deal. And now he's extremely butthurt that he missed out.

>already up $50 since putting $1700 on it

As a poorfag this makes me happy.

ah man be a little bit earlier on the next one. you would have been even happier right now. still plenty of room to grow tho

good job

lmao yea that's it

FUCK IT'S DUMPING

What the fuck are you talking about? It's going up on kucoin

What the fuck are you talking about? It's going up.

lol this can easily dump to .20-.25 i hope youre prepared for that

It stayed above $.30 the whole time BTC crashed, please spread more FUD and be salty when this hits $1 eoy after it gets listed on a top 10 exchange

No need to lie, it went down to $.19 on december 22 as anyone can see on coinmarketcap. That's only a 60% drop. I'm sure no whale is gonna take profits soon and no one is getting dumped on kek.

You fucking idiot it doesnt have anything to do with ads

It provides websites a revenue stream akin to advertisements, so it gives websites an additional revenue source

Fucking retards

Meh not really. I'm in a whale group and they're all holding till $2+. Once this is on Binance it's over

i watched this coin go down to .21 during btc falling you stupid inbred that is not fud it is facts

i actually like this coin and think it’s a okay idea btw so again kys

From the website, and i quote: "The Problem: Advertisements"

nothing to do with ads tho
lmao you guys don't even know what you put your money in huh.

>extra revenue
you mean like mining monero?

Why are you fudding this lad?
I dont even care what this coin does. All I know is I've seen a great potential for money and thats why im in.

Do you get paid to fud at least? Beacause I really see no reason for you to stay here when the most here already have massive gains and more incoming

I'm not even fudding, I'm just having fun.

Every once in a while there's these coins with shit logo's that pop up on Veeky Forums and do a bit pump and dump leaving a lot of people out of their money. This is just another one of those and I'm collecting screenshots for the disaster.

If you wanna know what you're in for, look up XTD or CFD on coinmarketcap.