Harry potter oneshot

Thinking about running a Harry potter oneshot.

Crazy ideas for it welcome. Will probably steal the background and Voldemort from HP and methods of rationality.

interest was expressed in playing Death Eaters.

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_and_the_Tabletop_RPG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

make them go kill dumbledore?

What system?

"Harry Potter" as in set in the wizarding world? Or "Harry Potter" as in set in fucking Hogwarts? Because those are two very different campaigns.

Forgot to ask.
What system would you suggest?
I was going to use nWoD since is the one I'm more familiar with but is not really in theme with potter.

Set in world but since it is oneshot imho it would be bad not having them visit Hogwarts

1d4chan.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_and_the_Tabletop_RPG

ty.
now ideas for the plot....

what would you like to do in HP world?

Fuck Hermione.

>worst girl
Go sit in the woods and think about your garbage choices

...doesn't the horocrux work the same as a phylactery, with him "popping up" where ever the next one is?

No, there was no hoarcrux in the forest he ended up in when Lilly killed him the first time.

you can have 1 player fucking Hermione. ANd the rest?

Players are an SAS-like squad out of the minsistry of magic and have to raid a death eaters compound. I've always thought harry potter needed more operating. Picture these guys but wands and shit.

All you need to know, OP

>Harry Potter

Operator Wand.

MoR a shit, but there's a fantastic DnD crossover.

Who the fuck are you fucking, Luna? KYS

It does in Methods of Rationality!

Only it doesn't actually reform him, he's just stuck mentally inside his horcruxes, so all he has to keep him from going insane is the beauty of space due to the pioneer plaque.

He only gets a form when someone touches one of his horcruxes, which takes several years.

Needless to say, he wasn't happy.

To be fair, Luna is probably a better choice than Hermione. Shame she aged like wine - that is, turned into fucking vinegar.

Imma fuck Neville. He's an underwear model now.

>that picture
Do wizards even know what guns are? The majority seemed awfully ignorant of anything muggle-related.

Of course Hermione is a muggle herself so she would know, but still. Seems to me you could be packing a gun in Hogwarts and the majority would be like "lol why does your wand look so fucking stupid?"

It was mentioned guns are "a type of metal wand Muggles use to kill people" when explained in the Daily Prophet, so most don't know what they are, and those that do have a poor grasp on them.
It does take place in England, after all. Wizarding America probably knows them better.

Dinosaur unrelated