Does anyone have copies of (or links to) the What If Hulk and Thor datafiles for Marvel Heroic Roleplaying? Archive...

Does anyone have copies of (or links to) the What If Hulk and Thor datafiles for Marvel Heroic Roleplaying? Archive.org didn't save them and all the fansites seem too pussy to post them.

And fell free to hijack this thread with superhero game stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

4shared.com/minifolder/ZQzp1FjM/Marvel_Heroic_Roleplaying.html?woHeader=1
4shared.com/office/hlXHlyj3ce/The_Wrecking_Crew__Thor_Datafi.html
4shared.com/office/PhUOyhBQba/U-Foes__Hulk_Datafile.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I keep meaning to read this game. I've heard nothing but good about it, aside from the sparse original donut rules.

I haven't had a chance to run it but yeah, it's good for playing as Marvel characters but not so good for making OCs. The random Datafile generator seems very ICONS-esque and doesn't fit in with the rest of the game.

Consider this a very lazy and interrupted storytime.

So far the links I've tracked down lead to either scribd or dead Veeky Forums links. I really don't trust scribd to give out the credit card info needed for their free trial.

I've got another lead. If I find them I'll post them here after the storytime is over.

Looks like I won't be able to post the Hulk enhancement because it's 14 MB but here's the folder I got them from:
4shared.com/minifolder/ZQzp1FjM/Marvel_Heroic_Roleplaying.html?woHeader=1

Please keep storytiming anyway!

You rock OP!

Sure thing, my dude. We're almost done with this.

By the way, if you're interested in an inversion of the typical Hulk concept check out What If vol 2 #91

Thanks OP, I'm a big What If junkie

And so The Maestro dies before he is truly born, taking with him Dr. Bruce Banner. Is this outcome better than the imperfect future you know? Worse? Only time will tell.

Time . . . And The Watcher.

Man, I suck at this Watcher stuff.

Alright, here we go. Posting into the archives for posterity.

Marvel Heroic Roleplaying The Wrecking Crew & Thor aka MHR What If Thor or MHR Whatif Thor

Nice ending

Thanks again OP, I will be lurking this thread so I hope you get your requests filled

And here's the Marvel Heroic Roleplaying/MHR Random Datafile Generator for those who want it.

Glad you enjoyed it. I did manage to track them down but the Hulk one is too big to post. It took me a while to dig them up though.

You might link it in case someone else is looking for it.

I did, here But for completeness' sake:

>4shared.com/office/hlXHlyj3ce/The_Wrecking_Crew__Thor_Datafi.html
Marvel Heroic Roleplaying The Wrecking Crew & Thor aka MHR What If Thor or MHR Whatif Thor

>4shared.com/office/PhUOyhBQba/U-Foes__Hulk_Datafile.html
Marvel Heroic Roleplaying U-Foes & Hulk aka MHR What If Hulk or MHR Whatif Hulk

While this thread is still alive I'll dump a mini-What If