Looking for unknown gems? Don't want overshilled established coins? Research these

Here are the coins that will bring you significant gains in 2018. Don't trash them if you have no idea what you are talking about, do your own research then come back and shit on them.

I am not going to spoon feed you anything except the obvious details, just google the name to get to their websites.

They have enormous potential, good teams and are under the radar, all under $35 million market cap, some like UNIFY you might find dubious since there seems to be a lack of transperency, but it will still make you alot of money since this is crypto.

1- Unify (UNIFY)
Current price - $0.09 (622 sats)
Current Market Cap - $1.7 million
Supply - 19,276,800 UNIFY
Listed on - Cryptopia & Mercatox

2- Oyster Pearl (PRL)
Current price - $0.40 (2689 sats)
Current Market Cap - $13 million
Supply - 31,823,026 PRL
Listed on - Kucoin & EtherDelta

3- Everex (EVX)
Current price - $1.93 (12,967 sats)
Current Market Cap - $32 million
Supply - 16,500,000 EVX
Listed on - Binance, Kucoin & HitBTC

4- DeepOnion (ONION)
Current price - $3.29(22,133 sats)
Current Market Cap - $15 million
Supply - 19,179,556 ONION
Listed on - Cryptopia & Kucoin

5- PoSW Coin (POSW)
Current price - $0.41(2813 sats)
Current Market Cap - $18.5 million
Supply - 44,100,000 POSW
Listed on - Cryptopia

Let me know your thoughts.

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

Nice pasta, friendo. Glad it is getting popular.

you forgot the motherload

RIPIO CREDIT NETWORK

You don't have to shill it, I am sure you got in the ico.You will make a small fortune, good for you.

Focus on the coins I have mentioned and add some useful information.

I agree with PRL, this time next year I feel a 200 mil market cap is realistic

There's still time until April. It will blow up in March.

bump

boop, where is everyone?

I found unify yesterday and it looked nice.

no dev team on the site though

What about mywish (wish)?

how does pearl have a good team? actual question, because the founder has a pseudonym, and the other guys are like pretty new coders. not trying to fud, genuinely asking.

Ya, I noticed that as well, but there have been plenty of coins that didn't have any details about the team behind them that have done very well.

Aeron
>Listed on Binance
>High demand (21,000,000 coins, with 12M circulating)
>Completely New Concept
>Good team
>Extremely low marketcap $9M
>$.9 right now

I think it has a decent chance for a moonshot. Also, because it has such limited supply and small market cap it has as good chance to soar in terms of ranking and be in the top 100 on coinmarketcap. Then normies will FOMO in for a piece of the action.

I think it has a good moon potential.

POSW and PRL both mooned already. This is a thread to try and dump your bags.

Is Bruno Block the founder? That does sound like pseudonym.

Worth buying into right now? It's still "mooning"

Good prospects

I think you misunderstood, these aren't buy and sell after a week pnds.
Also PRL has not "mooned", it is the exact opposite of mooned.

Can't see ur on Binance. Do you mean AION?

I bought on a slight dip (0.57), I would wait a little bit. But either way the coin is a steal.

No I mean Aeron. The symbol is ARN.

>1000% in a week.
>this is the opposite of mooned.
ok Pajeet.

Looks very promising, already doing pretty well up 90%, I expect it to go very high in 2018.

Fpbp

No xvg despite the market cap jumping 100 spots this year yeah ok pajeet.

This suckers going at $1, those IOTA fanboys will be dreaming over a "gem"

I love how retards here don't even bother explaining what the coins are for, they don't know and they don't care, these people are literally playing slots.

So once a coins has gained a 1000% you cross it of your list, dipshit. Market cap is 13 mil, price is $0.40 it is going to be double digits by 2018 Q2. Again like the previous moron, these are coins to hold for atleast 3 - 6 months to make a 20,000% gain, not to buy and sell after a week.

this. I have no idea about crypto currency but the one coin I bought went +2000% and it isnt even on binance yet. Many big moons to come for me

Reddcoin

You're welcome

There a very large websites dedicated especially to inform you everything about the fucking coin. I am making you aware that these coins exist. Do some research you lazy piece of shit.

Hawala.Today

The next prl

Ellaism [Ella]

Market cap 2,5 m
Listed on cryptopia

I expect it to go very high in 2018.

holy shit, haha now I have seen everything.

Literally made by pajeets.

keep laughing about mco, ignore the moon

They are based in the US. Still anonymous because financial stuff is pending

Get in now or cry later

i did not get in from the ICO

if you have any idea how microfinance works and if you had some time to read the white paper you would know that buying now is better than FOMOing hard in march

severely undervalued - check
big money behind it - check
professional developers - check
ethereum co founder advising the team - check
entering SEA markets - check
Weekly updates - check

yeah i'm not waiting for march to get in
i'd rather not risk having to buy over 2k
much rather feel comfy accumulating while the whales are feeding

Byteball is backed by the biggest BTC whales

btw it's on the move

volume is picking up and price is going up

hmmm
i wonder if they'll give it a pump today or tomorrow
probably tomorrow because monday they're releasing news and it could be HUGE

ALIS is worth a go. Oh wait, you are just shilling your tokens OP. well whatever, maybe somebody will see this and make some monies.
Just an fyi random user, ALIS is like steem but designed for Japan and they are working on the NEO platform and have been having meetings with the NEO guy this week and have just started a grassroots PR campaign. They have regular updates in Japanese and English and a working alpha of their app.
I only have 250 of them because most of my holdings are in the holy trinity (pic) but I would say getting yourself a stack of ALIS is worth doing.

No BIS? Ultimate sleeper for 2018

TokenCard has a Partnership with Starlingbank, I loaded up my bags.