This is Belbe, she's a phyrexian cyborg elf mecha-princess!

This is Belbe, she's a phyrexian cyborg elf mecha-princess!

Say something nice about her!

She has cute eye.

She didn't deserve to go the way she did.

>Phyrexian
>Has skin

#notallphyrexians

she's a phyrexian, not a nu-phyrexian

Who gives a fuck anymore on old Phyrexians?
Their time is over. Dominara is now a wasteland. Get over it.
You people are worse than the Waaaahmmer Fantasy crew.

>Phyrexian
She isn't dere. She isn't tsun.
She doesn't pout or twirl.
All she does from dusk till dawn
Is be the bestest girl

rude and mean and false

Elesh Norn is a pleb waifu for boring people who think that having a quirky waifu makes them special. They aren't actually attracted to her, they're attracted to the idea of being attracted to her. Same shit as 99% of monstergirl "fetishists".

>(also acceptable)
"I have heard terrible tales of black rains, ashen fields, and metal that screams. I have consoled myself that the tales were a myth of some fevered mind. But today I saw a waifu - and now I fear the truth."

I know it's hard for you to imagine someone really jerks it to a skinless porcelain murder saint, but it happens.

Now take your hurt feelings and inferior waifu and go.

I'm sure it happens, but only as a by-product of the ego boost that boring people get from the idea of being sexual snowflakes.

I don't know how to tell you this but I wanna cum on her face mask pretty badly

>everyone is actually vanilla and fetishes, even fetishistic obsessions which have been documented psychologically, are a lie
user, you're on the internet. You should understand that no matter how non-erotic something is, some pervert somewhere is going to get off to it.

see

I wanna compleat my hands touching her oily belly and wind up unable to touch myself so she has to get me off with her foot.

Oh no, here's the thing you have to realize:

Elesh Norn isn't "sexy in a freaky way", she's just unattractive. And nobody except you is being fooled.
If you were actually a sexual deviant you'd be fapping to diapers or feet or something. You wouldn't be bragging about it every fucking time you have the opportunity. But since you choose to fap to her (or rather, to claim very loudly and obnoxiously that you do), it means that you aren't actually attracted to weird fetish shit. You're just attracted to the notion of being a sexual deviant, which is actually a fairly commonplace condition. You know, like middle-aged housewives who read 50 shades of grey because they like tho notion of reading about S&M, but not S&M itself (hence why it's so tame)

Do you understand now?

Not really senpai. I regular get off to XS stories, and I absolutely do fap to stuff like feet (or similar things on the level).

>Elesh Norn isn't "sexy in a freaky way", she's just unattractive. And nobody except you is being fooled.
lol

Yes, but you aren't loudly clamoring your love for feet on Veeky Forums all the time, are you?

>this is my opinion
>>no it isn't
When you went over this argument in your head, how did you imagine yourself winning?

It's just his fetish, man.

I'd go trough her Portal, if you know what i mean.

Dominaria recovered, we go there in the 2018 set.

>Elesh Norn isn't "sexy in a freaky way", she's just unattractive.

She's tall, slim and with insane hip to waist ratio, that's neatly within a what a lot of people consider conventionally sexually attractive. She's conventionally attractive in a freaky way. I get what you're going at, but you sound as convincing and all the Christians on Veeky Forums who figure they know what all this atheism is really about.

>you aren't loudly clamoring your love for feet on Veeky Forums all the time
That's /tv/'s job.

aka "I like stupid hats"

Confirmed good taste in waifus

Oh man, i read that
book way back in the day, it was pretty good. Or at least teenager me thought so.

Her character only got interesting or important or worth mentioning until after she was phyrexized.

No one cared who she was until she put on the mask

You could say that about almost anything in the MtG setting.

>a fetish for having fetishes
Meta as fuck.

>I don't find this attractive, therefore everyone who says they do find her attractive is lying

Did you know one of the signs of autism is that you're unable to imagine that people might have different opinions than yourself that are still valid?

What is that, a mad science lab for ants? Have a bigger pic.

Is there the full picture that shows Ertai on the other side of her?

Got you, senpai.

Speak for yourself, nigger. Just because you don't find it hot doesn't mean nobody else can.

Personally the porcelain, red silk and skinless flesh aesthetic makes me rock hard, the fact that her personality is well-spoken and majestic is icing on the cake.

Best girl

What is this, amateur hour?

Take your pseudopsychology elsewhere user because you clearly have no fucking idea what you are talking about, and are possibly autistic.

Ertai finna get himself some phat elven booty

Well it looks like she's groping him with a mechanical tentacle, so I'd say he's not the only one who's dtf.

>There are people in the world who remember Belbe

I'm glad I'm no the only one who waifued her back in the day.

Elesh Norn gtfo. Belbe the truest Phyrexia waif.

>Say something nice about her!
Nice hair. Metal hair is in these days.

>waif

I miss old phyrexia and the weatherlight badasses

You never know, we might see a return to Old Phyrexia at some point in the future.

I mean, Elspeth's origin story had her come from a plain that had been overrun by Phyrexians in an event entirely unrelated to New Phyrexia.

>Having such shit taste.
Kys asap

no one is in love with anyone, they are in love with their idea of them

Im pretty sure that was just dominaria mate
back when magic remebered that dominaria existed

She's explicitly not from Dominaria. And Dominaria isn't controlled by Phyrexians either, we've seen it in various things - including with Elspeth around.