JumpChain CYOA Thread #1577: Chaos Should Be Undivided Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

I want to purchase perks from Khorne, Nurge and Slaanesh!

What jumps are you working on? What jumps are you waiting for to be completed?

OP here, here are my upcoming Jumps:
The Darth Bane Jump
Stars and Singularities: A Generic Space Opera Jump
Megaman Star Force Jump

Good to know Berserk hasn't lost its touch.

Why are there penis apes chasing those two girls?

I think you've answered your own question There

Would a full Sideral circle be enough to rewrite history in a non-magical world to create backgrounds for non-imported companions?

>What jumps are you working on?
Fair Folk.

>What jumps are you waiting for to be completed?
Both of those from last thread. Also the Darth Bane, 40k Nids, Generic Kaiju (if someone's still working on that?), Spore (if the Spore user is still working on /that/. It looked so promising), and especially WoW.

>thread title

There's not enough "REALLY?" in my wat folder.

You couldn't hold your autism back to the point you let it leak into creating the new god damn thread?
Jesus christ I'd say your power level was showing but that implied you ever hide the fucking thing.

What are you talking about???

So if I take receptive doves, realm of heroes, heredity from discworls, and lota of attractiveness perks would it be possible in fate to make a new not insane planet spirit by screwing Gaia or Alaya?

It'd probably be a half-planet spirit, unless you find a way to become one too.

tl;dr massive argument about Black Crusade because OP couldn't let shit stay down even when he'd gotten his sodding away on the jump.

Waiting for NieR: Automata.

You sure you're not the autistic one? What with the highly emotive reaction to OP's... subtle recount of yesterdays thread.

I'm salty and coffeeless.

There's a difference. A minor and fairly insignificant difference, but a difference.

Source?

Hellsing. Rip van Winkle getting murder-fucked by Alucard.

It's Rip Van Winkle, from Hellsing, when Alucard shoves a rifle into her body. Only somewhat suggestive and symbolic for lewd.

Is there any OOT jump being worked on?
I know there's Generic Zelda but the version I have has no canon companion option.
The only way I can see getting OOT canon companions is Captain N with some of the drawbacks.

I think I can? Maybe captain planet can help?

There is no OoT jump being worked on.

To Wukong: Would you consider upating Commoragh with a canon companion option?

Mardukth will the Infernals update have capstone buffs like Lunars and now Solars?

Speaking of OOT, wasn't there a Majora's Mask jump being worked on?
Anyone got the WIP of that?

Do you have an account on SB?

Who's doing Nids and do we have any info on it?

>Mardukth will the Infernals update have capstone buffs like Lunars and now Solars?
Lunars already has one. As for Infernals... Why the fuck would it? Like what the fuck kind of shit reasoning made you think that's a reasonable thing to ask?

It's because he has an account on SB.

No, I don't have an SB account. Why do you ask?

Probably not. I don't really feel it makes sense to add one.

I suppose I could have used Orphan Cub for that, but at this point I don't particularly feel the need to get a new capstone and add extras to the existing ones.

No, why?

Val's doing it. There was a pastebin with WIP perks, a while ago?

I think, at least... Haven't been watching the thread very much lately.

>Something something fuck SB something something go back you powerwanker something something REEEEEEEE
Is the usual reason for that question. Ignore anyone who asks.

So, if you make someone your furniture (Umineko), what does that entail?

Alright, The shitposter aside, I'm not very familiar with Exalted so I don't know what makes it more likely for one splat to have capstone buffs than another, and Lunars and Solars seemed much less transhumanist than Infernals

It means you're acting like the True Fae and Bancho, going around making everybody into candelabras

Fuck off bancho.
>The Shitposter
>Everyone I don't like is a shitposter
Do you by any chance happen to have an account on SB?

Do you have an account on SB?

No I do not, why?

I don't believe you.

>Being called Bancho for asking an honest question

I mean, I know it has to do something with contracts and creating beings, but do they follow you post-jump like the demon courts in Devil Survivor?

Do YOU have an account on SB?

Mardukth, would you mind answering something about Infernals? Does the Followers free import and the other imports stack with each others or the paid imports are deduced from the free one?

How are followers different from companions?

I can vouch for him.

Do I have an account on SB?

I didn't know there was such a thing as followers. Sounds exciting.

They don't. It's mostly just an even more thinly-veiled attempt at circumventing the 8-companion-limit.

Yeah, Infernals are probably the most transhumanist. Doesn't mean they could necessarily use a capstone booster though.

Lunars made sense to me, because they're the ones that actually have a bunch of Elders running around with some focus.

Infernals and most of the other splats not so much (with the possible exception of Sidereals maybe), with all of them being very young and mostly running with the same stuff. Personally found it a little odd to find one in Solars, but that's different takes on writing jumps.

They can stack.

Followers don't count against the companion limit, meaning you can have your eight companions and however many followers you have all out and about and doing whatever. Followers can't be imported however. Well, they can, but if they get imported they become companions instead of followers.

Depends on the choice. For example, the Maid from Overlord respawns like companions but cannot be improved in anyway. The Warhammer follower armies can be improved, but don't respawn on their own, and what they do, they are just replaced with a new 'base' follower with any of the upgrades you wasted your time with.

Others are basically companions that cannot be imported, and may be limited in some fashion (Digimons in Tamers or the Demonic Butler in Justice League Dark).

There had been things like that for a while.

>They can stack.
Cool.

>implying companion limits have mattered or been relevant

>the Maid from Overlord respawns like companions but cannot be improved in anyway.
You can still stick her in magitech power armor though. Just for the record.

...that really made me think of it like some strategy game or pokemon mechanic.

>"Do you want level up Follower BigMcLargeHuge?"
>"BigMcLargeHuge has leveled up!"
>"BigMcLargeHuge has lost Follower Class."
>"BigMcLargeHuge can no longer perform Follower ability."
>"BigMcLargeHuge has gained Companion Class!"
>"Companion Slots are full!"
>"Do you wish to replace a companion?"
>"You have replaced HugeTracksOfLand with BigMcLargeHuge!"

Yeah, I imagine that's a lot like how it works.

You know how True Fae make people into candelabras?

Making furniture is you taking a normal candelabra and giving it agency, powers and body.

For example, the girls on the pic were originally stakes

So it is like how jumpers can turn literally anything into a waifu?

>So it is like how jumpers can turn literally anything into a waifu?
Nigga, I've been waifuing anthropomorphic personifications and celestial bodies for going on there years. That's what we do.

Being a jumper is about waifuing everything

Didn't ya know?

No no no, everything is *already* a waifu - you just have to refine your consideration to the enlightened levels required for the more esoteric subjects.

>turn literally anything into a waifu?
By the Book jump when?

I think it's more complicated than that. Kinzo made furniture from the scratch and Beatrice's high-tier furniture are demons that don't identify with any object and that she has made a contract with them.

>For example, the Maid from Overlord respawns like companions but cannot be improved in anyway.

Oops Ive imported mine before. Ah well.

So, people said that you couldn't get the Realm under your control with just what's offered in the Exalted Jumps, but doesn't Infernals offer the Scarlet Empress as a companion? Her activating the Defense Grid should be enough to conquer it.

Bayonetta lets you punch demons into objects I wonder if you could punch them into furniture.

I love the bayo jump so much.

It offers a fragment of Adorjan, user.

Not the Scarlet Empress.

Really? Well, there goes my plan.

So, what do people think of the updated version of my Peter Pan jump? Mostly, I want to know what people think of the newest additions, and if there's anything with them that they think I should change.

I got some positive feedback on the My Shadow companion, for instance, but I'm still wondering if people are okay with the new Mixed Identity perk for Drop-Ins, and how I've changed the CP levels for the other perks in that branch.

Likewise, I want to make sure that people are fine with my replacement of the Fairy Treasures item with the new Mirror of Melancholy Item.

Plus, I added some new drawbacks such as Time Stalls When You're Having Fun, From Parent to Pirate, and The Island Come True. In regard to the Time Stalls drawback, I'd at the least be grateful if someone can double check my calculations for the number of years in the Notes; I'm confident that my ratios for time in Neverland for each hour in London are accurate, but I'm unsure if my conversions to ten years are on mark on not.

...dude, you really don't need to add more drawbacks. You have 22 pages of drawbacks. It's just bloat at this point.

This. Like, son. You were MORE than okay on drawbacks.

Yeah, you can fanwank a lot about the Scarlet Empress because they made her very, very ambiguous. But circumstantial evidence suggests she probably isn't the kind of woman who wants to jump ship from Creation with the next interdimensional traveller in town.

Isn't it more tentacular-pokeballing them like what Rodin did to Alraune, or do you mean a perk?

Like I said a few threads ago, I'm...sorta aimlessly doodling notes around in a pastebin for an American Gods jump while wondering what I'm doing with my life and why I keep fucking up perk prices.

I'm absolutely not claiming it though, because I have grave doubts about my own writing and wouldn't mind if someone else has a brainwave and figures something out because I'm struggling here.

Okay so-one of the example furnitures are a pair of servants based on people someone who could be tacitly described as "young Beatrice" recognised as coworkers, and thought up as friends because she was lonely and unloved. It's vague and as says there are exceptions, but in a sense (prior to the jump making clear the magic is DEFINITELY real anyway) you could see the demons as fulfilling basic needs (powerful, loyal servants and Kinzo's belief in the occult etc) on the summoners' parts.

So basically, what I'm saying is making someone your furniture=using meme magic to create a waifu in response to a significant emotional stimulus.

That's a fair point. I just had a lot of fun coming up with the different drawbacks and how they might affect one another. If it's any comfort, part of what made me decide that I was ready to present the upgraded version of the jump was that I was finally unable to come up with any more drawbacks.

Are there any particular drawbacks that you think could be dropped? For instance, I was never really sure about the Between Sleep and Awake drawback, so I suppose I could cut it from the final revised product.

>I have no more fetishes with me
But goddammit, I've got a new one. Why?

>Time Stalls When You're Having Fun/The Island Come True

...I'm confused why either's 600 CP-worthy, when as far as I can tell it doesn't endanger you much by itself. Well, the latter makes more sense if you've been to more jumps but even that seems too generous if it's your first jump and you're a deep sleeper who seldom dreams.

>From Parent to Pirate

Similarly it seems like 600 CP just for one more parent-pirate is a bit over the top, and conditional on you picking Mrs. Inverse and Mr. Perfectio or someone for parental figures.

Also yeah, you've...you've got enough drawbacks.

Anyway Mixed Identity looks fine, and I'm okay with the CP level changes at least. Ditto for the Mirror of Melancholy

Okay, thanks for the feedback.

For the three drawbacks you mention, I admit that I might have overestimated them a little. What do you think would be more appropriate + CP levels for them?

I'll see if there are any extraneous drawbacks I can cut from the jump. It's a little tricky since I like a lot of them.

I'm glad that the new perk and item entries look okay to you. Thanks for the insights.

Just to check, do the CP levels look okay for the other drawbacks, old or new? I had some other +600 CP drawbacks and higher even before the latest entries, so now I'm wondering if they're at the right levels.

Good god yes. Commorragh and JTTW are long overdue for major rewrites. Looking back on them now is actually painful.

Uh. Nothing particularly stands out, but it's a lot to go through so I ain't as sure

Oh geeze...

At least Fate and /maybe/ the Infernals update won't be the only sources of retroactive suddenly companions now...

Look at it, Wukong. Look at it, and suffer.

>JTTW
Yes.

Well, for the three you specifically mentioned (Time Stalls, Island Come True, From Parent to Pirate), at least, what do you think would be appropriate CP levels for them?

How do Stellaris hive minds work with research? Are there drones that handle that?

Uh. TS: 100, ICT: 200 and PtP: 300?

From what I can tell on the wiki, basically yes but the advantage therein lies more in working tirelessly than being particularly intelligent

Thanks.

Is there a list of claims somewhere? I'm looking at doing an attack on titan gauntlet.

>gauntlet for Attack on Titan
Fuck off. That series can have a full jump just fine.

That series deserves a Gauntlet. Can't wait to see it.

How's your jumpmaking?

So how hard do you think it would be to make a Charm to literally slap the addiction and depression out of the UCS? Should I just look for something somewhere else to help him instead?

>gauntlet
trash

Followers: Generic folks who come with you from world to world, but become companions if imported. This means that short of the buffs you and your companions can provide, they remain fairly static in power. No cap. Depending on the follower, you might not get respawns either.

Companions: improvable, importable, available in limited number.

Solars canonically have like one of the only ways to resist addiction to the games, in a charm that stops them from gaining intimacies for a scene IIRC. I think if anyone would have the ability to smack some sense into the UCS it would be a solar. You might encounter difficulties when trying to convince him to go into rehab but that is where out of jump stuff would come into play.

Where can we get a bunch of followers other than Infernals?

Utterly impossible. It's the Games of Divinity. Any single charm is never going to match up to it. You're going to need a much more detailed plan than that. Don't go for the easy solutions, that has never worked for the Exalted.

Good question. Also can we house them somewhere outside an Inner World? Like I want them to be persistent and to evolve from jump to jump.

Okay, thanks. And then one I fix him, would he be able to help the other gods overcome it or would I have to deal with that myself?

Okay, what would you recommend?