Free Etheremon. Fudders blown the absolute fuck out. He's turning it into an actual game...

Free Etheremon. Fudders blown the absolute fuck out. He's turning it into an actual game, that you can probably make money from down the line. What reason do you have to not join now?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7lqnzv/said_in_a_blog_post_he_never_intended_for_it_to/
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7lqqcy/free_gen1_mons_are_here_dev_making_fast_progress/
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7kz83v/etheremon_a_pokemon_version_of_cryptokitties_just/
reddit.com/r/etheremon/comments/7lqgi3/gen1_etheremons_have_come_for_christmas_catch/dro7c93/
etherscan.io/tx/0xf5488c811187036f5a49d9d6914d69d9f77ac3d8bd376a638e831c85d5158580
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7kz83v/etheremon_a_pokemon_version_of_cryptokitties_just/drijss9/
medium.com/@myetheremon/short-notice-on-upcoming-updates-2e10548936d8
medium.com/@myetheremon/thoughts-and-important-announcements-25e0592be6b0
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7lr1bj/etheremon_is_giving_away_mons_for_free_catch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Etheremons are so cute, but keeping too many in your collection will increase gas consumption for your subsequent transactions
The more mons we have the higher each gas price will be?
WHAT

Eth network limitations. Pray to your god Vitalik for a solution.

Bow down

>13.62 USD fee

Am I retarded or isnt that a fucking ton lot of much

>60 bucks for a pokemon game with all the features implemented
>Pokemon Go is free and has 3rd gen pokemon
>would rather waste hundreds of dollars into a freemium a ponzi scheme that isnt even a game

anyone who throws money at this deserves to lose it

No shit. Just laugh at the losers and be pissed you aren't making millions off retards.

Just FYI it costs about $10 of gas to get one.

Do you even know what gwei is?

Someone make a fucking thread on Ethtrader and Ethereum. We all upvote it and it will be on the frontpage in minutes - redditors will come in by the thousands, be left holding freebie bags and will shill their ass off when trading gets released. I can't make a thread since my account has negative karma.

because I don't want to tie my money up in something that's going to get CND'd by Nintendo

will be rich pajeeetoooosssss!

mongoloid nomons don't understand it only uses about 5 bucks

i'm up 10 grand, what are you smoking? lay off that good crack nigga

literal moron who has no clue how gas price and eth transactions work.

I just bought 1 of each for 3 bucks total

MADE A POST IN ETHEREUM ON REDDIT

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7lqnzv/said_in_a_blog_post_he_never_intended_for_it_to/

>reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7lqnzv/said_in_a_blog_post_he_never_intended_for_it_to/

That post is beyond shitty, remake it. Title doesn't even mention Etheremon.

>Etheremon
I don't know how this keeps going on but I'm pretty sure anyone making money off of pokemon are gonna get sued or some shit. This isn't licenesed under Nintendo.

Eitherway, congrats to whoever made money off of this.

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7lqqcy/free_gen1_mons_are_here_dev_making_fast_progress/

So should I buy the free ones or not

how many gen-1 mons you get?

>it costs money to send 0 ETH

What kind of aids is this?

Yes dumbass

Whoever using metamask default gas price is too high, put like 5 you'll be fine, they're not going anywhere anytime soon

And the guy ran out of gas on his account I think

Call me dumb but where do I buy the gen 1 mons? I only see gen 0

your not getting a reutrn on your mon like the Gen 0 and you have to PAY gen 0 owners to evolve your mon. take that as you will

Reminder that this is a verifiable scam and most of these posts are probably bots.
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7kz83v/etheremon_a_pokemon_version_of_cryptokitties_just/

right now each mon is 8 gwei

Made a post on /vp/

Shill this!

reddit.com/r/etheremon/comments/7lqgi3/gen1_etheremons_have_come_for_christmas_catch/dro7c93/

GET DEV TO MAKE A RESTRICTION ON FREE MONS. HE WANTS TO MAKE THEM FREE FOREVER.

UPVOTE AND COMMENT

UPVOTE AND COMMENT

UPVOTE AND COMMENT

UPVOTE AND COMMENT

UPVOTE AND COMMENT

If you put the gas price at 5 GWEI you can catch them for ~$1.

etherscan.io/tx/0xf5488c811187036f5a49d9d6914d69d9f77ac3d8bd376a638e831c85d5158580

What does he mean by this?

"Warning: Do not catch too many [Etheremon Name] as large collection will increase transaction cost."

It means read the very first few replies in the thread, dipshit.

fawkkkk, shouldn't have caught so many

r8 my pokefolio biz

Omnom used *Go Fuck Yourself Bitch* on HZWF4h1j

Don't shill in the thread, retards. It will just get deleted

YEEEES
Thank for shopping it, but you could remove pope's head and the cross

Yeah, these are the start mons retard. They should be free

FYI the mods deleted the reddit post

While Crypto Kitties themselves look meh, the portal is actually way better looking and functioning. Created by an amazing agency. On the other hand, Ethermon portal looks like absolute trash, nothing works and art is inconsistent (using multiple anonymous/freelance artists is such a retarded idea), monsters looks like trash and the overall feel of Ethermon is very scamy and aimed at Veeky Forums/reddit "holy shit this will get big, we gonna be rich, boy". Thus normies will never use this. Enjoy bags.

>flaming a website in beta
bruh

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7kz83v/etheremon_a_pokemon_version_of_cryptokitties_just/drijss9/

saged and reported

>No eggs

LMAO

> bruh
Play DayZ much?

>linking that old post after the dev already responded to everything there

stay mad you missed out.

reminder that i have the g'est of kyaris BRRRAP BRAP

Probably because Nintendo will shut him down in no time

Are you the same guy saying tron was a scam? You can just feel the nomons missing out on gains.

How much money have you lost and on which coins?

No they won't. How are they even infringing on their IP?

> not linking response
> not providing any arguments

kek

never going to lose sleep over some scam with not even a 5% success chance. just dyor.

Thanks, OPpo.

Are these clones of this for other smart contract platforms yet?

I bought four Vibes and one hamster thing at the bottom, (gonna be interesting to see what my vibe eggs do, also, Vibe had a powerful combat ability, hopefully they're worth alot!)

There is an old Clive Barker short horror story about this woman who gets lost on a trip and finds a school of sorts, but it ends up being a nice prison. The prisoners play these games like kick the can and roll dice, checkers, chess, etc, for outcomes in global conflicts, etc. Kinda like playing and making lots of money with games like Etheremon, after having my shoes repaired for 8 sol( 2.70ish usd) in a South American city earlier this year.

Thanks for this.

>not seeing the returns or catch #

I know you aren't interested but the actual response is that this is a game with planned future updates, and having a contract that can be updated and one with no dev control are mutually exclusive goals.

But since the reaction was so strong they're going to cram as many features in as they can and make a fully decentralized contract with less power to the contract's owner. In the meantime they permanently shut down the ability to purchase of the first generation of mons and released these three new free mons.

Also anything you've heard about it being a ponzi scheme is also out of date, because the entire return-based incentive system was removed and will never be reintroduced on any mons. In fact, as of now it's not even POSSIBLE to spend money on this game even if you WANTED to, because the only mons available for "purchase" are free. Eventually some cheap mons and others of varying costs will be added as well I'm sure.

The point is to be a game where you can collect, trade, level up, and battle monsters; not to be an investment vehicle. If people make money from it, it will only be because other users paid them to buy or borrow their monsters to strengthen their own team. Veeky Forums just caught on to the early beta while the incentive system was in place and shilled it hard to make their returns, tarnishing the early reputation of the game.

Besides the reddit thread itself linked by (the dev responses are from the user "nakasatoshi"), here's the sources for the other information:
medium.com/@myetheremon/short-notice-on-upcoming-updates-2e10548936d8
medium.com/@myetheremon/thoughts-and-important-announcements-25e0592be6b0

Nice Eekape friendo, #3 will get you a bit. Here's mine

Any early returns are going to be meaningless once this takes off

Enjoy your increased transaction costs btw :^)

If you're going to shill this worthless garbage, send me some gwei so I can get some of these mons. Then I'll stop talking shit.

0x481f577d66A2363894E617Eeae19537fD78bc607

yeah dude im really hurting with the 20 eth i made from 2.3

I am mirin.

Not here to shill, though I do like to correct misinformation when I see it. The devs seem in over their heads to me, they were obviously not even remotely prepared or expecting the popularity of their stupid little beta.

There's nothing to do at this point but be patient. When they finish the actual game part of this game, it won't need any shilling. The free mons aren't going anywhere. If something becomes of this game, then cool, maybe get some then. There's nothing to invest in yet.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7lr1bj/etheremon_is_giving_away_mons_for_free_catch/
thread up on r/cryptocurrency

I'm just SALT because Gemini is taking 5ever to verify and Coinbase is just fucking garbage. I want muh mons, even if I just snag em and sit around for years waiting for this to really pop off