Alright Veeky Forums, I want to think of your favorite model or unit from your favorite game, 40k, Infinity...

Alright Veeky Forums, I want to think of your favorite model or unit from your favorite game, 40k, Infinity, Warmahordes, what ever. The only rule is no Tanks. Okay, got it in your head?

How good in bed are they? And for the sake of shits and giggles, lets assume that they want to have sex of their own free will

I did not read the spoiler text.

I gots two, boss.

>Death Cult Assassins
probably spooky shit like holding hands and looking into her partner's eyes while in the missionary position

>Crusaders
IMPERATOR VULT, but in bed. Make of that what you will.

... well... shit.... Probably pretty decent.

KHARN THE BETRAYER IS THE BEST FUCK IN THE GRIM 41ST MILLENIUM. FUCK YOU.

You have made a Gross mistake.

Ad Mech Vanguard
Sisters of Silence

Oh dear.

Well shit:

>Vanguard
Imagine having the worse case of Gonorrhea possible, as even assuming he still as a dick, it will be fucking bathed in radiation and it will burn like fire ants. Not to mention, he will most likely be terrible at all things sexual, as he probably cut off the pleasure center of his brain. Plus, his robot limbs are cold and pointy. Than you either die, or take a rad cleaner shower.

>Sister of Silence
She would be better for the Vanguard for certain, but a thousand times worse to have sex with, aside from surviving the ordeal. Imagine being raped by the most repulsive thing in existence, all the while knowing she's getting off on it, and you could very well be impregnating her with another of her kind.

Commander Shadowsun

I mean, at least it's a chick

I'd imagine she would be innocently playful and clueless

>Plague marine
keep the tip

>Magos Biologis
Pretty damn good, if they can be bothered. Know the human nervous system and sexual organs inside out, most human-looking type of tech-priest and creative Mechadendrite use, plus they'll never get tired and if they're really into somebody I'd expect they'd make some tactical augments to improve things, plus custom pleasure drug use.

The sex would be ELECTRIC

Would a Soul Grinder qualify? They are sort of in between being tanks and not being tanks.

>Hesperax
Welp.

Nice body though.

He'd probably be into RP in bed what with being a godly dramaqueen and all even in combat.

I don't know how it's going to work, but I'm eager to find out.

>(terrified whisper)...help me...
how bout them tentacles though?

Don't forget, those tentacles also contain copious amounts of drugs!

Oh
GOD

SWEET GOD NO

You know what, sure I'll take it [strike]wherever it wants to put it

ummmmmmm.
im not sure how it will go...

one head sucks your dick the other sucks your hole.

Oh.
I mean, they still have genitals, right?

>Ywn serve the machine god with your admech gf

>an Atlas

The AC/20 ain't for show, babe.

my sides

This guy's going to be... energetic.

I don't think I'd enjoy it.

Wait, wouldn't you be sleeping with the operator?

Or are gonna be working that gun?

either way it's xeno so good luck with that

Docking ports

ROIGHT.
I SAWZ A 'UMIE DOIN' DIS ONCE.

UH...
DEYZ WUZ NEKKID LOIK DIS... AN DEN...
WELL, I DUN REALLY KNOW WUT T' DO NEXT, BUT DA BLOKE WUZ SCREAMIN' WARCRIEZ, SO IT MUST BE FUN.

It will go just as planned.

Great taste user.
Also, mine, literally one of the best "jump-pack infantry".

"Don't worry, I'll teach you aaaall about it."

Oh god. Winged hive tyrant.

Fuck

It would be the single greatest sex I can imagine. Channeling Slaanesh without the bad parts plus the Eldar precision accentuated by the Harlequins enthusiasm.

Celestine, plus geminae. My waifu is to pure for such thoughts.

it's really comfy to be an infinity player in this context

Why all 3 of them so fat?

Oh dear, I fear he would be voracious in his goal to learn everything necessary. His unwavering, ceaseless work might start off hard and rather raw but once he found his rhythm a few hours in, it would be smooth sailing.

Step aside, bitches.

wew lad

>"No, keep the helmet on."

Welp. I now know what fear is.

Yum.

G E N E T I C M A T E R I A L .

I honestly don't know if I should vomit or jump out the window.

*unzips dick*

Super soldiers on giant Wolves. What not to love?

Take the knot

Iron Hands Iron Father.
He responds to the codename Iron Cock

well...

>>Death Cult Assassins
>probably spooky shit like holding hands and looking into her partner's eyes while in the missionary position
YES

>Krieg Engineer
Similar to the death cult assassin maybe? Pale skin, dead eyes. Totally silent except for the occasional grunt and panting she can't help, but highly responsive to my requests and orders.

N-nice

The way the pilot's arms are just hanging out waiting to be blown off or smashed triggers me.

Well...

Kasrkin sergeant
So, probably a 30 second tactical fuck that way he's ready to kill some more heretics

Not the original poster of that model but holy fuck I just noticed that.
That is so stupid! What's stopping some terrified infantry from spraying the mechs torso and crippling/severely injuring/actually dismembering the pilots arms?

Or even a fucking enemy sharpshooter who just decides on taking the limbs off right away?

>she
I have bad news for you.

Solitaires have no souls m8. It's also said you should just kill yourself if you even talk to one because you're now cursed forever.

Female DKoK are just wombs for growing even more babies than the cloning machines.

>>highly responsive to my requests and orders

He's a good solider, he knows what it means to be part of the cult of sacrifice

You know what to do.

Now I want to see image of particular someone furiously groping that pillow...

>Noise Marines

I don't see any way in which that would be enjoyable in the slightest. For their "partners" at least.

SCREAM TO BE HEARD

From that what I knew, pretty decent, because strength and great willpower. Maybe into some kinky shit, because lets be honest, they have one of the craziest jobs in 40k, so maybe the need some equation for that in their freetime.

Underrated

I'm nit sure if I like this or not, but my boner can't lie.

Doesn't have genitals, at least not in the conventional way, this is guaranteed.
What is not guaranteed is if broodlords do the whole gene-stealing things or serve as a commander in chastity. So, they're either terrible in bed, as they'd just lay eggs in your stomach, or not get into bed at all.
That said I still love broodlord dearly and hope they'll get all the PROMOTIONS they dream to achieve.

I was always more concerned with "What if they pose wrong and crush their own arms with the mech's?"