Strictly speaking, is it illegal what McAfee does? He clearly buys his shitcoins cheap...

Strictly speaking, is it illegal what McAfee does? He clearly buys his shitcoins cheap, shills it and then dumps on FOMO buyers. It's not insider trading or misleading, he never explicitly says you should buy it or promises great returns. What case could he been jailed on?

Why are the actions of others illegal for you?
No ofc he cant be jailed

No.

Because he already announced that he would promote a coin each day. If he did that without any warning beforehand, then that would be classed as insider trading.

>Why are the actions of others illegal for you?
>McAfee punches me in the face

Sure thing, his illegal actions didn’t impact me one bit

Does that even apply to cryptocurrency?

Because he clearly abuses his celebrity position to get rich over the back of unknowing bag holders. I am not saying he should be jailed, just wondering whether it is illegal in any form. But him being McAfee he must have thought it through.

>>what can he be jailed on
How 'bout being the ugliest motherfucker on earth? You know that leathered shitbag smells like hot garbage.

No
This is all unregulated shit

He lives in Belize. The whole concept of (il)legal doesn't apply

>What case could he been jailed on?
Murder?

No it's not illegal you idiot. Why do so many people want everything to be illegal.

Kek

That guy is incredible.
His tweets are no different from Veeky Forumstards shilling their coins here.
Fucking LOL.

This nigga ain't going to jail. He has a Q clearance and diplomatic immunity. He also has close ties with top NATO and pentagon generals.

no, crypto isn't a security, it's literally the same as beanie babies legally

McAfee's power is off the charts, he's in some South American shithole shilling total shitcoins so that he can cash out and make millions.

Didn't he also run for president earlier last year? Is McAfee, dare I say, /OurGuy/?

>the government should institute laws that insulate people from the consequences of their own decisions

Fuck right off.

Which is good and bad. Good as in it's not taken seriously and considerable gains are possible. Bad as in you can suddenly lose everything.

>Book him

How is it illegal you moron?