I am ashamed as a man that my wife is the breadwinner...

I am ashamed as a man that my wife is the breadwinner. How can I easily beat her decent income (violinist for the national orchestra)? I'm sick of her bullying me by saying I don't need to worry because she'll always provide for me, patting me on my head like some kid or play sad melodies on her violin whenever I tell her of my latest schemes to make more than her. Pic related, it's her face whenever she asks how my ideas are going.

I've tried this crypto thing on coinbase for two weeks now and would be making 200 euros a day if not fees ate up all the profits. Yet everyone here sounds like millionaires. What's your secret?

You're a fucking pussy and need to realize that your manhood is not based off whether you make more money than your spouse or not.

Neck yourself, faggot. Then maybe your wife can find a real husband.

Divorce her now. If you ever do succeed, she'll resent you for changing the power dynamic of the relationship.

retard

youre living the fucking dream

dude you cant become millionare overnight in this game. not everybody here is millionare. some of us made 6x in a month, some 2x and some 20x. however lately (2weeks) it's been crazy. dont put in more than you can afford, because shit is getting wild now.

This is not a good moment to enter the crypto game. Wait a few months

get into

ETH/Verge pair

buy and swap, enjoy your easy gains

I agree. Not counting blessings.

Move to gdax.

And dude, you're life sounds fucking amazing. I love that vibe your pic gives off.

>ashamed as a man
you fucking idiot there's nothing shameful about letting your bitch work for you and come back to you to have her suck your cock all night long.

For those of you who've been looking at the daily charts there should be permanent cum stains on your pants

This.

It's about principles of manhood. I were content with being spoiled by her the first two years but I must take my place as a man and show her that I PROTECT her, not the other way around, and frankly, idling about is a waste of my potential. It's time to shine and make her realize I'm independent. She's 25cm shorter than me too, and nobody can call themselves a man if someone who looks like a small cute animal keeps upstaging them all the time and treat them like a kid brother.

Hot femdom wife. Lick her pussy clean RIGHT NOW.

>XVG
>861,000% up this year

lol

Uhh that's awesome your wife is a pro violinist and makes mad dosh. Who gives a shit? If she is with you then you've won. If she wanted someone with a high salary then why isn't she with them?

My wife makes more than me, seeing as I am just a full-time student at age 31, but she has always made more than me even in my previous career, even though I had housing and most utilities covered. I don't give a shit, she wouldn't be with me if she needed a breadwinner so it's all good. Your wife is probably hotter too, pro violinist are always sexy and fit somehow.

Buy fucking Chainlink and buy it now

>not understanding larp
>not just playing along
fuck off nubiz

you honestly sound like a pathetic betacuck and hopeless. 'muh money makes me a man.' if your whore wife doesn't appreciate you poor, she aint going to appreciate you rich. btw, she's fucking other guys. she doesn't respect you. not because of your earning capacity but because you're a pitiful, sad man desperate to find his self worth by upstaging his whore.

>tfw jealous of OP

Honestly surprised /r9k/ posts on Veeky Forums

Easy

No sex & masterbation for at least a month or more.

Hit the gym with rage or go running. Buy cillias online & bathmate.
4hrs before sex use the bathmate. Attack said wife with massive cum leaking dick.

Your wife will never see you in the same light again

which orchestra?
i thought professional violinists in an orchestra get paid shit unless they are the leader and they have to spend all their time traveling between concerts

>Attack said wife with massive cum leaking dick.
>Your wife will never see you in the same light again
More like the opposite. He would probably get raped by his wife.

You don't understand. It's not about what she wants. She says as long as I love her everything is okay. It's about what I want. I need this. Don't you feel that instinctive need to be better than your wife?