You have super-strength and super stamina

>You have super-strength and super stamina
>Your main enemies are monsters like picture

What weapons would you use?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jwu3ivAJ68U
youtube.com/watch?v=CLxMlL333_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please specify the degree to which my strength and stamina is increased.

The answer is fists regardless.

This is literally the only time where a gigantic hunk of barely-sharpened iron would be a fitting weapon to use at all, let alone just about the best one for the task at hand.

>Beast-type
Serrated ones. Beast Cutter, a Church Pick, a Saw Cleaver, a Saw Spear, a Threaded Cane (but only in whip mode), Whirligig Saw.

But really, once you git gud pretty much any type will do.

big-caliber firearm

sledgehammer as a melee option

>Church Pick
Such a great weapon.
Serrated, Righteous, good scaling with Strength AND Skill, and like the axe but faster with less stamina cost and doing pure Thrust damage?
So fucking cash.

The deadliest weapon of them all: my FISTS.

what kind of monster am i even looking at? is it a beast or an undead? these questions need answers

30mm cannon

That's the Cleric Beast from Bloodborne. It has come really cool monster.

If we're going off the pic then no, it's not undead. Just a horribly mutated person. They're typically weak to fire and serrated weaponry.

A belt fed machine gun with multiple thousands of rounds in a ruck and maybe a spare barrel.

Explosives.

>Superhuman
>Fighting giant monsters
Peices of other monsters I guess

Guns. Missiles. Grenades. Flamethrowers. Super-strength will let me use higher-caliber weapon than a normal human could. Super stamina is nice, I guess, but you said nothing about me being particularly resistant to damage.

These niggas get it.

My fists, most monsters would laugh at metal so is just useless to use it against them. But if I'm super durable I might have a chance with my fists.

If you have super strength you must have super resistance otherwise your own strength will tear your body apart. I'm going to assume is implied you have super durability as well.

>If you have super strength you must have super resistance otherwise your own strength will tear your body apart.

Not necessarily. Chimpanzees are stronger than humans, for example, but not notably tougher. Actually I think they're somewhat frailer.

Besides which, if whatever the fuck is in OP's pic is my main enemy, it's probably dangerous enough to seriously injure me, or else it wouldn't be my main enemy. Thus, guns.

I think this will do

obviusly your dick
you literally rape the monster into submission and all of them obey you
props you get bitches by using the thundercock yeah boi

youtube.com/watch?v=jwu3ivAJ68U

one that kills it

W H E E L
H
E
E
L

the power of friendship!

Heavy ordnance

Bloodtinge build where I just spam them to death with my unpunishable parry that also does a billion damage.

Bloodborne is fun but it's not even the best game in its own series, I'm convinced a significant portion of its popularity is just schadefreude that it's exclusive.

this guy knows whats up

my dick

An M2 Browning HMG with a backpack-fed ammunition source, reconfigured to be held and fired like a rifle.

I think it's a theme I could commit to as a Legendary Monster Hunter

youtube.com/watch?v=CLxMlL333_Y

This, except as a handgun

I'm going full chink on that thing.

A rocket box with a hundred of them. Payloads vary between fire, blades, smoke, poisoned smoke and gunpowder.

I better get a goedendag and a steel bow to fire the rockets if the box is damaged. The box doubles as quiver in that case.

Big, fuckhuge spear or halberd.

a chainsaw that's on fire