What kind of food does your party typically eat on adventures?

What kind of food does your party typically eat on adventures?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qpPdMohsCfk?t=35s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The flesh and blood of GODS.

everything that is not fast or high-level enough to get away

our alchemist deals with all the poisonous stuff just fine

Everything.
Hunger is the best ingrediant

Takeout from whatever shitty restaurant is close enough to the run.

a PC's taste buds are immune to the horrors of eating undefinable things

Why was someone doing burning experiments outside?

Alienist, so often the reproductive organs of Aberrations for insight. Aboleth egg clutches, Beholder Tongues, Illithid Tadpoles, Chuul are a favorite, as they're like, incredibly stronger tougher, meatier versions of lobsters spliced with insects that taste repulsive but nutritious

What is that thing?

>One (1) alchemist can "foodify" any organic material and make it nutritious enough to supply a band of merry adventurers

Explain your world economy.

GURPS WHEN.

It is a type of brittle star star fish. Totally harmless to large fast moving things like us.

Pretty sure that's a basket star.

youtu.be/qpPdMohsCfk?t=35s

Whatever I cook for them

I fucked up last night and didn't cook the flail snail right, so a few of us share ourselves to sleep afterward, myself included

my current group consists of two lizard man, a harpy bard ( me ), a gnoll barbarian and a dwarf

Everyone except the dwarf eats our dead enemies.

>GOD
Fixed that for you, pagan :)

Running a vore campaign. So, the enemies.

Leave mitty alone senshi, it doubt she is edible.

they also don't move like that when they're in the water, their natural habitat

Fast Food. Normally burgers and fries with gravy.

The setting is on Canada.

What is it with canucks and actuall benig the people who fulfill the stereotypes of Americans eating gross food?
Seriously, that shit like poutine, sugar pie, and that snow-coated-in-sugar-on-a-stick thing is too much

Yes good point user.
Crusade to exterminate Canadian degenerates when?

But user, if the Canadians die, who will be trusted to keep vigil over the Old Gods sleeping in the woods, to ensure they never awake and doom all of civilization?

And what of the stern and grim Newfies, who know of the horrible things that lurk beneath the depths, and ensure that knowledge of such ilk remains hidden?

Nothing, my players feel like food is unimportant filler that gets in the way of gameplay.

Yes.

Good ol' Goodberries.

Yes my character has some visible ribs and about as much body fat as Christian Bale in The Machinist, but I assure you it's 100% enough for a character to survive on, it says so in the description.

We usually eat fancy fine food because my character is rich and likes to buy food for his party.

Sometimes we eat a finger off the elf when his bitch ass gets uppity

terrain mostly. look at ANY countries cuisine and you will notice that more then anything it's not culture that has the major influence but what is available and what works based off of where they are.

Canada is a large country that is mostly FROZEN 4 months of the year for sure, and the population is spread out by fair distances

they magic up some food. The wizard isnt very good so it tends to be quite bland.
I need to read more of this manga, they just killed the dragon when I stopped (because there was no more out)

On the road? Druid fruits, breads, salted meats, nuts, crystallized honey, and so on. Stuff that lasts a long time. Also whatever we can hunt or gather on the way

At towns and cities? Whatever happens to be served at taverns or other places, as long as it's hot it's good

That fat ears always repelled me, but I think I like the personality. *What's this from?*

The materials (lightweight, but rare enough to be expensive) and processing (requiring skilled professionals) have it so that it's only economical as a logistical shortcut. Growing food and having a traditional countryside-city pattern and transportation network is more efficient.

>think Stormlight Archive

Dungeon Meshi

It starts cute and gets deep.
There's even doujins now.

Marcille's ears are NOT fat!
They are cute and supple!

Marcille's ears are fat! FAT!

oh look, I found a neverending food source!

Trail rations. When we're in town it's whatever we're eating IRL.

Why do you think there is only one god? You should be thanking him for making it possible.

Simple, we'll just put up there.

How do you know he isn't already Canadian? One man isn't enough to stop the Old Ones from waking up and flooding the world with maple syrup

>there are fantasy thiccfags that get hard from thick elf ears

Fantasy thiccfags are probably all orcfags, it's where at least some half orcs must come from

Hard bread and cheese

>thicc being into orcs
>not dwarfs and hobbits.

>Dwarves, hobbits, and gnomes
>thicc
They're shortstacks

Thank you, user.

Yeah, not my bag. But she seems nice and funny, I can ignore a few ounces.

One of my PCs is actually a big fan of Toriko and has specifically requested that he not be allowed to gain his level-up stat improvements until he eats something delicious enough to stimulate his cells into growing.
So far he's eaten the Emperor Crab (Huge crab with short range breath weapon) and the Picklesaurus Rex (think Deviljho from Monster Hunter)

Keep your disgusting fetishes out of tg and real life

>Yeah, not my bag. But she seems nice and funny, I can ignore a few ounces.
But shes a top tier qt

wrong marcille

Who said it was only one man? The question was "What kind of food does your PARTY typically eat". If they're feasting on the flesh and blood of gods, then they should be more than enough to stop the Old Ones.

Its usually not specified, but I did have a player once turn vegetarian because he tried to woe this elven girl

...K'kree.

They had it coming. It's a long story.

Kobold.
And then they roll new characters.

>starfish in front of computer.jpg

would laius fuck a monster?
is he actually a bad person like that brown dude thinks he is?

Poverty food is poverty food and literally everyone lives next to the USA so our poverty food is just American poverty food but sweeter instead of being as greasy.

>I want to fuck that plant!

Fat or thin they are still disgusting pig ears.

Elf ears should be vertical, not horizontal.

No shit, Einstein; environment is a determinant of culture. It's not like culture sprouts our of nothing.

This user is correct.

So, Regina and Winnipeg are there. Uh. I knew those were Canadians cities.

Where's Saskatoon?

Well, if this is her heroic fantasy self-image... lean, keen, tapered...

She's the elven fat girl, user. Those two human monkeys she hangs out with just don't have the cultural sophistication know any better.

Careful with that tongue, or my Deus may Vult

I feel her ears are more soft and rounded to make her look more childish and incompetent, rather than it being actual fat.

uhh

sauce?

Party girls. Actually the only food our Ventrue can eat at all. Everyone else eats them because we own a night club and we all drown in social skills in powers.

>the bread and vine of jesus are not even french
>godly at all

Because not even God likes the French

Tide-rations when we're poor. Dried squid, flour (to be mixed with ash and seawater and baked into bread) and a little lime juice. Maybe the local tavern is serving grits or a stew of root vegetables and the local vermin.

If the coin is flowing we can afford to buy real produce on the black market. Sweet, plump and juicy mangoes, pears, coconuts and pineapples. Live crabs the size of your head with succulent white meat, or crisp hearty vegetables that can be eaten raw perfectly well as roasted.

Whatever rations they can get if there's a town nearby, game they can hunt/trap and in general normal food. They're sensible enough not to try to eat anything potentially dangerous, but they've eaten warg from time to time, and I think to remember that once they almost run out of food and thought of eating a kobold they had killed.

Seek no further, it's part of a short doujin collection. But the rest is... considerably less cute.

Whatever they catch. The party in my campaign is made up of wood elves, rangers druids etc. Their gathering food just isn't an issue.

So we do a little side adventure thing for overnight stuff when traveling. Set up camp, hunt for food, that sort of thing. Depending on skill and dice I describe what they catch and eat.

Their skills also modify how random encounters at night, if any, play out.

with the exception of poutine, I know noone who eats any of that shit on a regular basis

but yes, we are catching up to America's obesity rates sadly

God has almighty shit taste, this a very well known fact.

Dumb gaijin, elevens draw their elf ears horizontally to distinguish them from classical Japanese demons

We eat whatever the local in serves. If not we kill local wildlife and cook it over a camp fire.

I remember this one time we raided and elf village and had elf jerky for months!

>the reproductive organs of Aberrations for insight

What about umbilical cords?

EYES, GIVE US EYES INSIDE OF OUR BRAINS

AHH KOS

OR SOME SAY KOSM

Pretty much the Alienist.

Then they need to stop drawing elves.

My party saved a fishing village and took advantage of a discount to buy a lifetime supply of salted fish. Now they're lugging this smelly crate with them everywhere they go and everyone hates them

Hardtack. My character has an item that can produce infinite amounts of mundane shit so long as I don't abuse it (so no flooding places with infinite water,) and the only food it can produce seems to be hardtack.

>preferring vertical elf ears

But it's cute.

North of Regina. Other notable outliers are Yellow knife, Whitehorse, the greater Vancouver area, and the Prince George area.

Corn

Well you have colder climates to help you keep thin. So you leafs are truly the fattest of asses.

>Well you have colder climates to help you keep thin
I wish. We get summer too and I fucking hate it I want my cold weather back