HOLD ON TO YOUR SEATS BOYS XLM. LAUNCH. NOW

HOLD ON TO YOUR SEATS BOYS XLM. LAUNCH. NOW.

WE HAVE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING FOR OUR TIME

THESE BUY ARE BULLISH TO 10k sats

WAKEY SNAKEY

plz moon

How did you figure out how to buy crypto but cant figure out how to screenshot

I thought we were supposed to moon yesterday, and the day before, and the day before that too...

this meme literally killed this shitcoin pritave geroges

What is the sats target? I'm looking at 1800

Wow, it is actually going up a bit

Got in a 1620. This better not fuck up

Prepare for liftoff baby

this exact thing happened like, 3 days ago. it'll go back down below .20 before you know it

we're all in this together

Pumping pretty hard rn

Buy high

Sell low

i see 1700

sell 1679 buy back 1610

just one nibbers idea

So, It's going to reach 1750 and back to 1500 like usual?

this

maybe it will go over 1800 for approx. 1 femtosecond then back to 1500

WE'RE GOING UP FAGGOTS HOP ON

It's true. I actually like XLM but it does this all the time. It's a long-term hold.

I have 75% of mine in a desktop wallet i don't touch and like to fuck around trying to grow the rest with swing trading. it's pretty fun to trade but not as exciting as other coins

Already back to 1500

This. Now I feel gay for holding when I see these faggots.

this coin will sit around 1400-1600 sats till the end of time lol

incoming 1700 dump

Just sold

why didn't you listen?

sell order at 1729, fuck me 18 sats short

Quick question, new into cryptocurrency trading and experienced in stock trading.

What do you do to secure profit.

For example when I invest in stock I buy, wait for the value to increase and sell for EUR. While in EUR it is 'safe' and I take my time to find something else worthwhile to invest in without having to worry that my EUR will decrease in value.

So far my experience with EUR to BTC or other way around is very expensive fee wise. What if I gain a lot through lets say XLM, what do I do to secure the gain? Trade back to BTC doesn't sound safe now imo.

It's the first take profit of the pump. How long have you been trading?

Pro tip - this is actually Macafags next pump.

HERE COMES SNAKEY CLAUS HERE COMES SNAKEY CLAUS RIGHT DOWN SNAKEY CLAUS LANE

cryptocurrency is an inherently unsafe market, learn to live with it

back down to 1500

hope you faggots didnt stay bagholding this shitcoin

in our dreams lad. In our dreams.

This 1500 meme is hilarious. It's been like this for a matter of days and people become complacent.

Did we all enjoy the daily pump and dump?

ok pajeet

Alright, im out till we get back to 1600 then i'll buy back.

this coin will sit around 1500 forever. I literally just use it as a safe coin when im day trading.

durrrrrr shitcoin lol

lets go snek

>>>TFW MY FUCKING MEME LINES ARE CORRECT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

WAKEY WAKEY CHRISTMAS SNAKEY

shut the fuck up with your gay meme

two whales battling this out lads

So then, what I was assuming is what you're saying. You just have to keep moving your wealth around.

You get into what you think will increase, once you have your profit and think it will not sustain, you move to something else

Those buy and sell walls

can't believe they really think they'll get past 1700 lmaoooooo

Lumen is up like 300% this month too. It hasn't even had its correction yet.

I can feel the waves from here! C'mon green whale!

Unfortunately tether and bitshares are your only option.

Dogecoin is even volitale.

>Those trendlines

where the fuck did you learn to do that?

I want that zombie and his rectal parasite following as far away from this coin as possible

never underestimate the number of people who buy at ATH and sit waiting for days for a chance to make 1% then leave salty comments

Big wave coming hahuna, hang 10

hi newfriend welcome to the biz board. i hope you've enjoyed your first 6 days!

hey dipshits, zoom out and look at the bigger picture/trends here is the 6 hour. we are in a nice little channel with strong support despite droping the knife a couple times. we are looking for a nice breakout which is likely to run up to touch our upper trend line for the 3rd time. if this happens it will be BIG in the mean time, we are going up steadily compared to btc and need ed time to cool off from the massive runs we've had recently. relax and hodl for a while for christ's sake. if you can't be patient enough to wait a week or two, go back to chasing the next %100 move on trx ada xvg snm ctr wabi icx or others

fuck just sold my 3k at 1630 expecting another dip down below 16

should I rebuy in at 1555 and wait for the huge climb?

>EUR
>safe

lamo... and if it goes down, you've got a long way to lower support... Literally could go any way my friend.

Also, protip: buy on wave 2 or 4... Not before the fucking structure even appears. Unless you are into gambling and not guaranteed profit.

do you not see the massive intersecting support in the 1400 to 1500 range?
yeah we briefly dipped below once or twice, but not an actual break down, and that big spike was because of btc and market correction, btc lost 40% + in a couple days, and even then we only went down to match the resistance level of that little bull triangle you see in the middle
xlm has been one of the most solid projects for the past couple months, and by that I mean steady increasing growth that corresponds to implementation and development. trx ada and xvg and shit like that had massive runs on mostly hype and potential witha bit of development and some big names, xlm has been moving because of actual use and deployment without seeing %500 spike in under 5 days
plus it's gaining relative to btc so even if you buy at the wrong time and it goes down for a while just hold for another week or two and you'll be back in the green this isn't hard

BTC going sideways and that isn't helping your case at all... we dont even know if we are out of our correction yet, and we still could test 8k, and at the very least 11k or 13k...

The project being solid doesn't mean shit to any trader, otherwise bitcoin would be worthless as well as any legacy coin or its forks.

Sorry, you're a gambler thinking only about your gains and your blinders are clearly strapped on

btw, all the coins you named are long term holds, including XLM.. but your logic is extremely flawed and there are better entry points than this. Reevaluate your TA

better entry points? of course, best entry points were down aroun 1200 so you could dump at 2nd touch and rebuy after, and at breakout of bull triangle
my first entry was way back in october before first pump form pbc news,
I'm just trying to help the snake memers get a better sense of whats going on and to show them that their incessant hype is missplaced on this coin right now and could be better spent looking for the coin that will make big initial moves like ada, xvg and the others I mentioned if they are looking for immediate gains within the next week

the coins I named are long term holds that all had massive initial run ups. they might be long term plays but after such runs they will need time to go sideways and cool off and undergo further development before they start making big moves again
here's btc by the way. clearly I'm not convincing you are you aint convincing me, so good luck, hope you do well

Yeah.. I went into XRP because it looks like it's found a bottom and there is a lot more volume. Not to say XLM is bad, just not sure right now.

>so good luck, hope you do well
I am and same to you man...