Thoughts on eric?

Thoughts on eric?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/erikfinman/status/944626554486665216
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There was a thread earlier...it's already clear everyone know's he'll be broke in 3 to 5 years.

He's a faggot cunt that's gonna look back at all of this and cringe.

you can only get away with stuff like that if youre attractive. which he is not unfortunately.

No need to talk about him at all. he takes it in the ass every night

Classic signs of insecurity

Poor trigger discipline.

Why are you asking internet strangers what they think of some retarded rich little kid

Remarkable as visible as these people make themselves that they don't hire full time security everywhere they go to prevent them from someone suckerpunching them around a corner. I have never seen the allure in advertising that you're rich and probably have a shitload of cash / jewelry on yourself.

This is a good point...what the fuck.

Get this shit off Veeky Forums and keep it on facebook.

I really hope this is a meme. I always thought a 19 y/o crypto millionaire would be /ourguy/

he's a jackass because he acts like he's rich because he's smart when in reality he got lucky just like everyone else who got rich off btc

He's too stupid for his money. There is a 50/50 chance that he's going to end up married to a crack whore in a trailer park.
Did he even finish high school? He is not educated and doesn't seem to have any skills.
I'd assume that he acquired a taste for an expensive life style which means that he has to keep making money or he will run out in a few years.
In a way I feel sorry for him. He was too young for it. He's still a child. I mean look at him.

This, he just looks like an insecure ugly loser that is coping with money

>pudgy manlet
>wearing gold

He looks so feminine and 10 years old.

Mommmmyy please take a picture of me on the bed its so cool tehehe

so this is what money does to a guy

Someone summarize who this is for me, I’m stupid. Does he have a lot of coins or something?

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

Yeah you should ask them for investment advice instead

master troll

How about you stop making threads about him, and maybe he'll go away

Reminder that he's 100% reading this thread right now.

twitter.com/erikfinman/status/944626554486665216

manlet that got lucky once.

eric is unoriginal

he should start a youtube channel to prove he's got them balls