Is it possible to have prostitutes in a game without it being magical realm?

Is it possible to have prostitutes in a game without it being magical realm?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinsandscrolls.blogspot.ca/2017/06/osr-table-of-camp-followers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. Is it possible to have a thread talking about prostitutes on Veeky Forums without it going Magical Realm though?

Only if you're not a giggling neckbeard with the maturity of a child.

In other words, it's impossible for literally everyone on Veeky Forums.

Guide to adding good old-fashioned prostitutes into your game.
Step 1: find out if your group is comfy-cozy with the idea
Step 2: find out how much they're comfortable with (in case they're less comfortable than you in terms of how far you're planning going with this) as well as if they're mature enough to handle it (red flags include laughing at the mention of sexual anything just because it's there and it exists the way it does and if they're known for being stupid with things like that)
Step 3: add hookers
Step 4: play the game and have some good fun with it
Step 5: did I stutter on step 4, have some fun mate

we
just
had
this
thread

You're using a picture you got from that thread
We don't have a 5 second attention span
Now post cute girls

Doll a cute.

>did I stutter
Go back to tumblr.

The whores hire you to take revenge on someone who cut the face of one of them. They may offer you a payment, but everything is dry and unsexy, to filled with hatred and bitterness to be enjoyable.

Like, I'd do everything but the panda.

Doll is pure and also your surrogate mother. Don't lewd Doll.

fpbp

Weakling.

>Go back to tumblr.
Sorry about that, didn't realize you gave a shit about what some random person decides to say on the internet that has no correlation to a website designed to house art that has descended to the point that 75% of it is an echo chamber full of left-wing extremism and general cancer.
But we're not here to discuss that. We're here to discuss prostitutes in tabletop RPGs. How about you contribute?

Yes.

but see Firefly for how to do it right.

Don't make prostitutes the focus of the game, and don't go into so much detail that it becomes erotic fanfiction.

they're a great source of information.

>Is it possible to have prostitutes in a game without it being magical realm?

It's not even possible to have WOMEN in the game without being accused of being magical realm, so "no." It's not.

>The French will be extinct in your lifetime
Oh I had almost forgotten. You've made my day immeasurably better OP. My wife might leave me, I might get cancer, but at least I'm not going to have my guts squeezed out of me like toothpaste by a truck and then be replaced with an Algerian.

But my Oedipus complex!

I don't know who these people are.

They aren't left wing in any sort of traditional way, they don't care about environmentalism, war, or human rights.

I understand about as much about the new left as I do about the new right.

>>I understand about as much about the new left as I do about the new right.
pray you never know, I understand and I hate it

The thing about prostitutes is that I can't bring them home to meet my mother. I'm not ashamed of them or what they are doing, but I don't think my mother would like it.

What? She's just not that appealing looking. Maybe if I could see her ears, and she had long flowing hair.

I think its just this huge wave of anti-intellectualism. 10 years ago intellectuals had us with our heads so stuck up our asses we couldn't smell our own farts.

Its all just a backlash of 10 years of policy wank and getting 0 shit done.

Honestly, I'd like to see you try and fuck someone while you are still living at home. Its impossible, it just feels awkward, no matter how you try and arrange it so that no ones home, its always awkward explaining the picture on the mantle is not your wife, its your mother.

They're nutjobs with no idea what they're doing, to be honest with you.
They *try* to care about those things, but then they basically take that and turn it into a circlejerk in which they end up insulting and belittling more people and causes than they try to support.
And yeah, extreme political sides are stupid. Trust me, I'm a Funnyjunk user and people there make more green pinkies (upvotes) than most legitimate meme makers by spouting right-wing extremist propaganda (normal right doesn't care too much about equal rights movements (not saying they don't, just saying it's not seen as a priority) while the extreme right tries to avoid equal rights as much as possible and ends up being cunts to a lot of people by way of outright xenophobia nine times out of ten (basically /pol/), if I'm not mistaken)). The site's starting to become as much of an echo chamber as Tumblr, and I hate it.
But all in all, political extremism is a pain in the ass of everyone that cares about actual politics and actually choosing people responsible for maintaining a nation.

I pulled that once, back in early teens and it was glorious.

part of me wants storytime, part of me remembers that this is Veeky Forums.

I think youre wrong but lets not discuss it

>Is it possible to have prostitutes in a game without it being magical realm?
Yup! Absolutely. Just use Camp Followers and don't make it a big deal in your game.
coinsandscrolls.blogspot.ca/2017/06/osr-table-of-camp-followers.html

>Yes. Is it possible to have a thread talking about prostitutes on Veeky Forums without it going Magical Realm though?
Nooooooo. No. Not ever.

when your a teenager, its different than living home as an adult. After being out on your own, you appreciate that you are your parents guest, they are no longer obligated to take care of you. It takes a while to adjust, but you get used to it.

Its really fucking simple.

"Whats the solution to the DeBeers cartel?"
"A memetic campaign against blood diamonds in the US, applying journalistic pressure onto Interpol and south african diamond operations."

What do we get? An oscar nominated award winning film by leonardo decrapio, a 5 minute blip on 60 minutes, and a couple of smarmy hallmark card memes written by a Los Angeles Film student.

Its exhausting trying to get people to care. Eventually you just develop this "live and let die" kind of attitude.

Los Angeles can be so atavistic, you pass by homeless people on your way to eat living in camps, and all your thinking is, "How can I get somebody to read my screenplay?"

Doll?

>the diamond industry letting itself die
>ever
They take impure diamonds, label them "chocolate diamonds" and sell them at inflated value
They call lab created gemstones "Synthetic" or "simulated" to make them sound like garbage despite the fact that they are scientifically perfect and cheaper to produce than natural stones.
The gem industry is like the embodiment of what Communists think Capitalism is.

Left home alone for couple days with upcoming exam. I managed to convince grandma that was supposed to be looking after me that I can be checking at her place every day instead. I picked a part time job for a day, did some negligent study, and invited a friend over for the next day - I had little idea what I was doing but she was okay with taking the lead and things escalated quickly.
I got like C from the exam, got grounded for a week and had money from the job confiscated when my parent got back because I was supposed to study better instead of making money for toys...

If Europe falls, the West will eventually fall with it. This sort of dick measuring contest is pointless. We have the same enemies, and they want us both gone. Doesn't matter which one of us goes first.

who knows? certainly this isn't the thread isn't it though

>Prostitutes are magical realm
How old are you?

>think
heh

The Doll is not for sexual. The Doll is for holding you in her arms and reassuring you that everything is going to be all right, and that she loves you.

Is all ERP or forms of it always Magical Realm?

I'm actually keen on running a game about the management of a brothel. Starting with just a seedy pub and seeing it through rivalries, mob turf wars, disease outbreaks, purity crusdes, nobility intrigue and politics. PCs would have a stake in the success of such an establishment as staff; bawds, bouncers, smugglers and pimps.

I can't settle on setting but either early renaissance or post-apoclayptic struck me as environments prostitution as an institution could thrive. Taking game suggestions too, or I'd just go with Ironclaw.

It is if you don't fade to black.

A magical realm is an unexpected, unwanted turn of events. If everyone's here for it then it can't be magical realm.

I dont want to be a furry, OP.

Honestly, could use REIGN for that.