JumpChain CYOA Thread #1579: Psychic Ghosts Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G87uIh9ISWU
pastebin.com/XfRCbybR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's F.E.A.R. time?

Greetings and salutations all; so it took a while but I've finally have something to share with you guys.

Huh, so it does say that. I think I'm going off of vaguely remembered comments from the devs saying something about Infernal Limit being a modified Great Curse, rather than the Great Curse being removed and an entirely new curse being put on them. But I can't cite that, so I might be remembering wrong.

Psychic skull ghosts?

No it's HOOPA TIME!

Alma is a cute. A CUTE!

Huh. Shit, was wondering where you ran off to. Good to see you back.

Pokemon ghost types are not in fact real ghosts as they are capable of breeding.

Rather "ghosts" are semi-corporeal creatures with physical structures are much less dense. They require a strong EM field to keep their cells from dissipating, fading away if their field becomes to negatively or positively charged.

Where did you get the idea that real ghosts can't breed? You've never seen a half-ghost?

Yeah, my computer died earlier this year; and took my hard disc with it. Didn't have the funds to buy on a decent computer 'til a while ago.

Glad to finally be back.

Wouldn't that make them weak to Electric?

Also, Phantump are canonically the ghosts of dead children who got lost in the woods, and Yamask's mask resembles the face it had in life as a human.

I like Eventful Travels. I've always been fond of that sort of perk that gives you plots and sidequests to get involved in.

FIRST user THAT SAYS THEY WAIFUED A DIGIMON IS GETTING A SINGULARITY ROUND TO THE FACE!!!

user, it's far too late. The Lilithmon/Angewomon/Ophanimon posting was long ago.

Well I wasn't planning to, but I am now. Thanks for setting my resolve.

I don't even like digimon, but I guess I have to waifu one now just to spite you.

Lilithmon was made to be waifued, you schlub.

There have been Digimon jumps for over a thousand threads now. Of course somebody has waifued a Digimon.

Is there anyway to make bring Eden back from the dead, restore both her and Zion to their full power, and make them your companions?

If so, could I take them with me and start the cycle anew in say, GATE?

Way better than poke-waifuing. At least digimon are sentient and can look human.

>BLAM!
>BLAM!
LIBERAL PROPAGANDA TRYING TO CONVINCE THE WORLD POKEMON ARE PEOPLE AND NOT ANIMALS!
>BLAM!
>Lilithmon was made to be waifued, you schlub.
....Can't say you banged a digimon for certain. BULLET TO THE KNEE CAP!
>BLAM!

I'M DOING GOD's WORK!

Sweet. Looks neat. Thanks for making this!

time travel + pod

user, there are easier ways to make everyone in GATE suffer a slow and prolonged death. But if you really have to do it this way, I don't see why resurrection magic wouldn't work on the Entities. Just make sure to use a sort that doesn't require you to have all the pieces of the person you're ressurecting, or else it's going to be hard to put her back together. As for companioning them, a charisma build plus pods.

And she's playing with her breasts why, again?

The Pokedex isn't propaganda.

Oh great, it's the second coming of Bancho.

>And she's playing with her breasts why, again?

Are you telling me if you spontaneously found yourself transformed into a hot and curvaceous woman you WOULDN'T be playing with your boobs?

I'd be too confused to think of it.

Fanservice.

You can blam all you like, but your aim sucks.

Yeah. It got weird quick.

Say what you will about Bancho go ahead, there's a lot to say at least he doesn't dispute the Harkness test.

>The Pokedex isn't propaganda.
>According to old tales, these Pokémon are stumps possessed by the spirits of children who died while lost in the forest.
>old tales
CLEARLY WRITTEN BY CLIMATE CHANGE CONSPIRACISTS WHO LISTENED TO TOO MANY FAIRY TALES!!!

>Oh great, it's the second coming of Bancho.
BY GOD, THAT MAN IS A TRUE AMERICAN TREASURE AND CREDIT TO NAMEFAGS EVERYWHERE!!! I SALUTE YOU!!!

>Also, Phantump are canonically the ghosts of dead children who got lost in the woods
So what you're saying is...
Put them in balls and make them fight for money?

...Ted, is that you?

They don't remember being human, so I guess? It's morally iffy, but Pokemon enjoy doing a lot worse to each other in the wild.

Well okay I suppose that's fair enough.

But are you telling me the idea would NEVER come to mind?

yes, and if we could figure out how to put psychic and aura capable humans into the damn balls and control them we would make them fight too.

It would eventually, I guess. The real question is if she's doing this in public.

>You can blam all you like, but your aim sucks.
TELL THAT TO ALL THE DEAD ANONS IN THEIR PARENT'S BASEMENT!!!

>...Ted, is that you?
I DO NOT KNOW THIS TED BUT IF HE CAN BE CONFUSED WITH ME THAN HE MUST BE A GREAT MAN!!!

Turn off the capslock, pal.

that's probably a bit too complicated for him.

My digimon husbanded me.

Hide and Report anons, hide and report

I already waifued Yggdrasil itself, she is so shy.

Really? This is pretty harmless as far as normal posters here go.

>Turn off the capslock, pal.
CAPS LOCK IS FOR THE WEAK AND LAZY!!! I HOLD DOWN THE SHIFT KEY WITH MY PINKY FOR MAXIMUM DIGIT EXERCISE!!!

>BLAM!
>BLAM!

THERE WERE MORE GODLESS HEATHENS THAN ANTICIPATED, I MUST RESTOCK ON AMMO!!! I SHALL RETURN!!!

Spam is against the rules.

Taking people's suggestions to heart from the last thread, I've brought back most of the drawbacks I removed from the Peter Pan jumpchain.

Please take a look at the jump and let me know whether or not there's anything more I should do with it.

Add a lawyer?

You don't actually have to do this, I'm just waiting for someone to get it.

We must start up the Leomon jokes again.

>No Bangerang
Sad

youtube.com/watch?v=G87uIh9ISWU

Curiously, this is one of the few digimon IPs were he doesn't die horribly or sacrifice himself for the good guys

Did they die again?

Your pokemon aren't sentient?

...Are you sure? I mean one of the devs had to have gone back and made a last minute edit where he dies, it just wouldn't feel right otherwise.

I already waifued my pokemon so I don't need to waifu any digimon.

What're you on a bout you rude crude pre chewed food dude.

He certainly looks-
>Puts on sunglasses
-dead tired.

Honestly my immediate thought when I saw the drawback where Pan grows up and forgets about magic was I'd get to live through Hook and drag Robin Williams back to Neverland. I was disappointed to discover this was not the case.

That's what happened in cyber Sleuth. As DLC side mission. I'm not joking

You have a problem with my Digimon waifu? Look at how elegant she is.

Most people here don't care about the rules.

I must find a video of this, as I already got rid of mine.

Are the Fall from Heaven pdfs all really a single jump?

They're supposed to be.

Very nice work put into this jump... version # needs to be updated so people know they've got the latest edition?

But that's clearly a Yugioh monster?

>cyber Sleuth
Is that getting a jump too?

Where does it say that? Can they really not be taken as single jumps? Why are they split into multiple files?

Eh? Isn't that a stand?

Largest jump in the drive baby.

No, it's obviously a Telefang.

No idea where it says that, I'm just old enough to remember, and it's split because it's by Babylon user, who did that sort of thing.

I RETURN WITH AMMO!!!
>BLAM!
>BLAM!
>BLAM!

THE EXTRA BLAM WAS FOR THE GARDEVOIR!!! NO ONE CAN ABUSE IT ANY MORE!!! RIP YOU POOR LITTLE POKEMON!!!

And there goes my chain

Fuggit. Ignoring this faggoty asshole.

Post your Stands, /jc/.

It already has a jump by dirge

Kattia says hi.

I don't have any yet.

>mentioning Dirge

Great. Now you've just kicked off the autistic shithead's "HURR BUT THAT'S AN SB JUMP" whining.

Hook jump when?

Not him but I was gonna say that too, but took a moment to realize it was pic related.

>Blam!
It was a drawback though...

Option to buy additional Digimon Waifus Companions?

Is this based on the first show? Because leomon turns into saber leomon, then jobs it hard and dies in that one. Ogremon is also a hero.

[Exalted: Solars]

Drawbacks: Interesting Times, The Age of Jumper, The Wyld Hunt Resurgent, Yozi-Best Friend, The Maidens' Horror (2100)

Rolled Gethamane

Scholar, Eclipse Caste, age 26

Pages and Words (Free)
Unconquered (1700)
Mind of the Sun (1400)
Sword of the Sun (800)
Prosperity of the Sun (200)
L̛͢͢͞ ͢͢͞Ų̶͢͢ ͡Ń͘̕͟͠ ̷̡̕͢͡A͡͡ ́͘͜͡R̵̛͟ ͘͟M̛͘͘ ̵̵̡͠A̡ ̡̀͢T͢ ̨̛̀͢E͟ ̀͜:̀͝ ̵̵̸́͝L̡̧͘͝͡ ̶̸̡͠I̷͘͞ ̸̧͟͝L̷̡͢͜I T H ̵ ()

NO.

NO NO NONONONO

NONONONONONONONONO

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaAAAAAaaaaAAAAAaaAAAaaAAAaAaAaA

AAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAA

argh

/argh/

Yeesh, this turned out to take longer to write than i thought. As per usual when this tends to happen, it started out as a couple posts I realised too late wouldn't fit, and had to clumsily shoehorn into a pastebin: pastebin.com/XfRCbybR

So basically Pokemon ghost types are the FEAR type of ghost? Neato.

...how is that a digimon

That's straight up a human bean. Even Angewoman looks less human than that.

Just take Worm beforehand and pod an Endbringer.

>how is that a digimon
>That's straight up a human bean. Even Angewoman looks less human than that.

She is the demon lord of lust. She has to look like a milf. She does have wings and bigass claw gauntlets though.

No, no, Yugioh is the one where spiky-haired guys flex and yell a lot.

I think it's a game, actually. You start in a tiny place that used to be a city, and have to go around fighting Digimon to free them from some corruption or something, that would then let you bring them back into the town and they'd open shops and stuff. Birdramon ran a food stall, I think. It was cool.

As currently written A Secret Hideout loses all it's value post jump, why not just let it seed future jumps with similar hideouts?

So did anyone waifu any of their pokemon and if so which pokemon did you waifu?

I waifued my Sylveon and Ninetales.

>waifuing the Sylveon
>not BEING the Sylveon

You seem to be the only one doing it though.

Wait what happened, I left when Dirge jumps were considered okay, if not too wordy

I think you're mistaken, that's a picture of a planeswalker.