"Bitcoin will be $1mn by 2020, or I will suck my wife's sons Big Black Cock"

"Bitcoin will be $1mn by 2020, or I will suck my wife's sons Big Black Cock"
What did John McAfee mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brittanyventi/status/878074399013732354
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Multi-millionaire
>gets married to a fucking nigger prostite and takes in her children

what the fuck is with rich people and their garbage wifes, just look at zuckerberg, he managed to find the most vile and disgusting gook possible

do they know something that we dont????????????

wow he looks so much like his dad

oh fuck he actually has a mixed breed
doesnt he know about the medical problems caused?

It's his wifes son

>Margarita
>Men's night
???????

john “my wifes son” mcafee

McAfee is s degenerate loser.

Dump anything he pumps.

His wife who is a prostitute

It's one thing to have a fetish for blacks which actually causes you to think they are attractive. It's disgusting, but the dick wants what the dick wants you can't really blame a guy for his sexual preferences.

But having children is a choice in this day and age, and creating one more nigger is something that you can blame a man for.

Aww, he's cute! :3

It's almost Elijah's birthday!
What kind of kicks is he gonna get from John this year?

BASED MACAFEE. Its what all true men do

BREED THE OTHER RACES OUT

I'm 21 Irish/Scottish and have 200k and I'm planning to do the same

Difficult to marry once you get rich. Dating with girls that has much lower salary makes shit weird. Looks matter less after 30s too.

Love at first shit

I call this one, trouble in paradise

You can't breed black out
even 1/8 black people are referred to as 1/8 black, not 7/8 white

not true

Britney venti is not only conservative/white nationalist and BASED but 33% black

LOVE to breed her

What a badass couple, gee whiz

> he thinks mulattos are white.

Venti is no more than 25% black and it shows.

He meant BCH will be 1 mln in 2020

McAfee has AIDS from all the pussy hes torn through. He likes to do uppers and cum buckets. There is no stronger nut than taking amphetamines and getting your cock sucked off by a BLACK whore.

Marrying niggers us the best PR move a rich white man can make these days due to spreading liberal insanity. If you have a nigger wife then you can do no wrong.

His wife is still a prostitute.

Buying the niglet(s) new Jordans and making PR posts on FB every now and then costs less than the gold leaf on the TP that he runs across his balloon knot every day.

You fucking virgins.

>tf no black gf

She LITERALLY did a DNA test and was 33% West African you dumb fuck

when you're rich there are gold-diggers EVERYWHERE trying to get with you to take your money.
McAfee and Zuck got lucky

Night night monkey bones

twitter.com/brittanyventi/status/878074399013732354

Jesus Christ imagine holdings an ape.

ITT: Nazi virgins.

>Zuck got lucky
funny concept of luck

>nAzI vIrGiNz

So shes even less white than we thought. Whats your point? Also those DNA tests arent totally reliable. Go ahead and sell out your people and your heritage for some rancid pussy that will never respect you anyways. Enjoy the kinky haired jungle children.

>being this angry about random people fucking black pussi

Lost all respect after this. Fuggem

>being this excited to have nigger babies.

I would far sooner torpedo Venti than coal-burning Lauren Southern

This can't be real. I won't be surprised if it is though.

She's got a worse hairline than I do.

Post yours to compare

Someone is trying to kill this guy? What's up with all the guns. The girl will end up fucking him over however, most likely.

>Someone is trying to kill this guy?
Yes, his wife's son has a hit out in him because John didn't buy him enough shoes for his birthday

>big forehead
>large eyelids
>crooked teeth
>manlet

no wonder he settled for a black girl

There’s no way. Statistically, she’s simple minded and high time preference, for her the way to get what she wants is to just be nice and give him what he wants. It’s smarter women who can talk themselves into thinking but that’s its morally justified to divorce-rape a man, take half the shit bounce from cock to cock until your pussy dries up

HAHAHAHA

they're in a chilis, can he not afford better?

>it's a "3rd world people complain about black people" rerun
come on guys, its almost Chirstmas, stop being angry for once.

HAHAHAHA

She on eggheads level

No,. Nigger stole my girlfriend in senior year.

>Dating with girls that has much lower salary makes shit weird.
you are doing it wrong LAMO. The majority of women do not thrive in a work environment and are much happier and contented being creative in the home and eventually going on to be creative in the community or to work on art and works of literature.
The only wife you will find who likes working (outside of perhaps charity work or some hippy shit) is a man with tits.

character assasination squad out in force tonight

probably taking a break from attacking lauren southern on /pol/

Zuck married a Chinese woman because it's a symbolic marriage of families between Jews and Chinese.

>character assasination squad out in force tonight
Yes, i admit that's what I am doing.

who's paying you? you probably aren't even told lol. do you work from home or is there an office somewhere?

pro shills are real and for hire btw in case anyone didn't know, they're everywhere. usually working for the establishment through middlemen companies

I'm in my parents basement

looks shopped

weak
you haven't made it till you've got a corner office and soros himself signs off on your every shitpost

God I wish I had Jewish connections

Lol the beta orbiting, mangina cuck sandwich white knights are here too

she is a good example of how white women are two faced race traders

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

yeah this is just a symptom of our cuck society. Finding a hot young wife who is stay at home and raises children should be a no brainer, ESPECIALLY if you're rich. that's the entire freaking goal wtf
if you cant manage that when you're rich, when can you?

it's the same people attacking john now that have an ongoing contract to attack lauren southern

i don't know how much more obvious this needs to be

>it's the same people attacking john now that have an ongoing contract to attack lauren southern
They are both race mixing degenerates

most white women prefer white men and vice versa fuck off rabbi

More black people means a shittier world for everybody. It's rational for people to be upset about people breeding with negroes because they do have a stake in it: The average quality of people in their society will also to some degree influence their quality of life.

as a guy who gives a fuck about the future of the white race, i hate people like you. hired i'm sure to make people like me seem fucking autistic

individual cases of racemixing aren't the problem. there problem are government policies which encourage excessive levels of migration. with reasonable immigration levels and without the constant racemixing propaganda from the media, almost nobody would racemix.

racemixing is mostly about reducing the nationalistic tendencies of european ethnostates in preperation for a global government. thats the real issue and thats what i'd like to talk about not this autistic shit you're spewing across the board right now

This is fucking disgusting, who sexualizes a child? Nasty perverted cunts, people like you deserve to die alone.

Beautiful woman are raised shallow whores
Ugly ones are forced to learn the hardships of life

Then there are unicorns

Lmao godd that projection. The fucking IQ among you /pol/ niggers must be in the negative

well it's not like half decent people would accept a paycheque in return for crude shitposting character assasinations.

humanities finest these people aint

>individual cases of racemixing aren't the problem.
Fuck off back to redddit, Jew boyy

>there are golddiggers everywhere
>marry a literal whore
>S-She's not a golddigger guys, I got lucky
Sure you did John.

t. Janice McAfee

you couldn't be making it more obvious what you are right now

>first of all, the Irish aren't even human, let alone white

White women are garbage. Search your feelings.

so am i jew or a black woman. make up your mind. you can't attack properly if you don't stick to your guns on the insults. so sloppy. people pay you for this shit?

This.
McAfee is Irish, so I suppose he isn't really race mixing, because Irish are pretty much niggers

Pretty much, there's a reason that black women/white men combo has the lowest divorce rate. White women/black men has the highest because both of them are garbage.

Why can't you be both?

Why does the "Master race" have such weak genes?

I'm actually obsessed with celebs private lives after getting so redpilled by /pol/ I turned into a 14 year old girl! Thank God there's not a single board whose topics are too obscure for epic /pol/ discussion of the highest calibre.

>rich as fuck
>live in absolute squalor

why???

Guys can't you leave this guy alone? He is more successful, richer, charismatic, influential and most of all happier than all of you. What the fuck is your problem? Is it to any relevance what kind of pussy he likes to fuck or how he treats the children of his wife? Get a grip...

Because he was born trash and he'll die thrash.

>Finnish IP

t. Cuckie cheese

Only a retarded beta would be happy for someone who is more successful than them.

why is silk so easily teared? why is glass so easily broken? why can your eye not endure even small particles on its surface, if it's so great?

back to le reddit

Was

Hookers never change

we need to eradicate everyone who is dumber than the smartest whites (which I'm naturally among)
>Asians and Jews are more intelligent thus whites must also die by my logic
DOESN'T COUNT REEEE

so you want everyone who is doing better than you to fail?

Anyone who says no is lying.

>whites must also die by my logic
Most whites do deserve death, but some deserve to live. ALL darkies, nigs, jews, and Asians (except Japanese) deserve death.

Is he going operating with her or what?