2018 retirement club

>2018 retirement club

Who's comfy?

You forgot xlm but looks good otherwise

you're not holding a certain coin, RIP you
here's a hint, it's $50 right now

I don't really see the potential or why it will survive if the Lightning network goes live

Here's a hint. Your holdings go up when other people actually invest their new money into the pool. Keeping it a secret is wholly antithetical to your end-goal. Imagine being this fucking stupid. You shouldn't be allowed to drive. Here's a hint. I'm dead serious.

You forgot BitBay but otherwise sure

this

Shill it please

Look at these fucking delicious updates
It already went like x5 this month, would have gone more if it didn't dip due to the crash

Dev is a cool guy wpt us posted early and marletplace is pretty legit. You are obviously new so buy some and just sit in it. Also buy a fuck ton of monero and just forget about it. I been in moneto since 8 bucks cause im a drug dealing fuck but all my money is clean cause of it.

And how's reliable is the team? I laughed my ass off when I found lisk marketing lead is a 20 year old post adolescent

Well, it's pretty much better than the competition. I have been all in since 0.03 cents and it's 0.23 now but not nearly finished.

The dynamic peg will be a killer too. It will BTFO Particl, Syscoin and Ebay later

ZRX is gonna send us to lamboland, OP.

Monero is legit. I'm pretty confident it can be the crypto to gain mainstream adoption before BTC

PS the shittiest thing about Bitbay.. is the marketing. You'll rarely see anyone talk about it while it silently moons. Not even Veeky Forums has much holders. The product is superior and undervalued compared to the competition

PS: It is a decentralised marketplace, next to currencies decentralised marketplaces also are a new market that will grow

No ARK. Are you retarded?

HST is needed badly

That's solid, especially Link and RLC. RLC is almost as revolutional as Link, not many people seem to have realized what it's about

corecucks are going to btfo in a few months.
BTC is going to be sub 5k all these holders are going to on suicide watch soon.

>no xlm
are you afraid of owning more than one lambo?

i haven't seen AST shilled here yet, but it looks promising. hasn't had a real moon mission yet, good tech, good team, on binance, etc.

What problem solves ARK?

I just don't understand it. What does it have to make it unique?

Thanks user putted 0.018btc to see what happens

very comfy here at $744k, I only hold 100 eth from the coins you have on your list

I'm all in rlc. Hoping for some nice gains next year for us both op.

What is it? I can't find any coins that are worth 50 bucks on coinmarketcap.com

Is it qtum? Populous? WTF is it?

You forgot something

Lol no verge? I'll think about you when I drive my 1 million dollar Bugatti next year

no

>he doesn't have any XRP

Don't worry, my taxes will probably take care of your food stamps

You've made some good picks but that's a fairly retarded opinion.

Not holding FUN and no one has said FUN? What the hell is wrong with you all?

>No BitBean
Enjoy wage slaving cuck boi

It isnt a opinion, I'm asking info to build one up for myself

I just can't understand why xlm can be relevant in the long term

>REQ
>LINK
>Ardor

Ultimate retirement package for 2018.

Good picks, but I'd take ZRX over DNT and add in XMR + ICX

why retire when you can trade and still do the do?

What does ardor?

So mad