Why is no one mentioning this? This is a well established and progressing coin that is literally about to moon...

Why is no one mentioning this? This is a well established and progressing coin that is literally about to moon. This could easily claim its top 10 spot back it had june which would put each coin at about $60. I think number 10 is still even conservative

really hope it doesn't moon yet. buying this and DOGE tonight

holding 1500, they are making great progress. any concerns that the project is a scam are out the window and it is very undervalued

Sssshh dont tell Veeky Forums yet..

BECAUSE BIZ HATE LEGIT PROJECTS THAT DON'T PUMP AND DUMP EVERY 24 HOURS

Yeah I figured that biz wasn't really bothered about actual undervalued and good projects. I'm near enough all-in on strat and I've gotta say apart from my btc concerns I'm feeling comfy as fukkkkkkk

Can confirm
t. BitBay holder

Veeky Forums is pretty retarded

From what I've seen so far my hypothesis is that some whales are still accumulating and suppressing price so they can get a masternode now rather than once this shit gets to like $40

I've gotta say though I think ~100k is probably the point of no return where this just takes off like it did in June

well done, unlike 99% of people on here you have a working brain. Enjoy your massive gains while the brainlets on here put their inheritance into fucking chainlink

last sell walls are around 100k let's see how this goes. Could be moon time anytime now boys

t. Bag holder

>"Why is no one talking about this"
>Has a market cap of $1,519,958,951 USD

how many strat posts do you see here though?

DUDE STFU WITH THIS STUFF, STRAT DIDN'T EVEN MOON YET. DON'T EVEN FUCKING MENTION IT, UNLESS IT IS 300%+ AND FOMO PEOPLE START TO JUMP IN.

PLEASE HIDE THESE THREADS WITH STRAT REEEEEEEEEEEE

how much u wana bet OP just sold his bags or is trying to

STFUUUUUUUU, DON'T LET Veeky Forums GET INTO THIS.

bought today at 75k after applying in guppy RSI and daily MACD/Candles.

We all know this is interstellar 2.

uhhh yeah I mean fuck strat it's a shitcoin! BUY LINK

this dont buy in guys its gonna dump !!!

OP PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD, there is too much people in here that know what's up in the next few days

DELET THIS NOT DONE ACCUMULATING.

Sorry guys that was my kid brother on my computer, he's only 3 so don't listen to him he's just shilling. Thread over nothing to see

because it's solid technology and it doesn't need to be shilled to succeed like half the coins that get posted here.

SHUT UP IT'S A SHITCOIN

anyone else feeling less than hype?
bought SIA, STRAT, SWT and a bunch of other ones that have seen huge gains over the past days, but I'm still fucking seeing a 50-70% losses overall
gay ass shit

buy them during their relatively stable prices rather than while they are rising pretty much guaranteed to make money or break even at worst

can you wait 3 fuckin months?

it's a nigger coin

I had strat and sold for shittier coin. At this stage you will get a 4x profit, im looking for a gamble. i believe 40ish$ a coin tho

why

I genuinely pity you

no reason :)

Whelp, sold that shit.

that doesn't make any sense, why even bring it up
FINE I'LL RESEARCH IT MYSELF
see you on the launch pad