Listen up millennials, nobody cares about your internet money

Listen up millennials, nobody cares about your internet money.

What people respect is a hardworking man who puts in an honest day's work and pays his taxes.

That's why your family are still going to view you as a loser this Christmas.

tell that to the bitches stalking me , im pretty sure they like smart money over stinky labor money

TV PERFUME SALESMAN

Why not do both

¿por que no los dos?

Nigga I do charity work, crypto is just a luctrative hobby.

How deluded are you no-coiners?

damn you

A lot of those bullet points are actually true. But lmfao at his smug face

Link hodling. It's a dirty job, but somebody has got to do it.

>It's impossible to work hard and invest at the same time

People like you are the reason why the poor stay poor

what a cringy old guy

The last thread got loads of replies, this one will too right?

I'm just being a good goy and goin to work, I dindu nuffin bad like try and get out of wagecuckery or nuffin.

NO NO NO

YOU CAN'T JUST GET MONEY THIS WAY

YOU NEED TO WAGESLAVE AND BREAK YOUR BACK 40 HOURS A WEEK

> Won the greatest lottery of all time
> Lives in America.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

America is a fucking third world country.

Mechanical automation and smart contracts are going to make working hard and putting in effort and dilligence lead nowhere but the bread line. World is changing for better or worse. In 10-20 years it wont matter how much blood sweat tears you put into your career, you'll wind up in the same place as the slacker.

This guy wouldn't last a day all inning shit coins without a second guess.

>That's why your family are still going to view you as a loser this Christmas.
nah, people only see you as a loser if you contribute nothing. which, judging from the posters on this board, is the status quo.

Any human being in their right mindset should see this as pure horseshit. Working for someone else is retarded. If you want to do that that is your choice but I am working towards being free from people.

You'll never be free from people

Listen up gramps, work hard has now been replaced by work smart, you know all those doctors bills you been paying for your "back pain" and "arthritis"could of been avoided if you did this from the start.

what people respect is money.
now gtfo with your copypasta faggot.

oh look its that pasta again

U retarded or just lacking in imagination skills?

>everyone can be ceo's. if youre not the ceo kys

state of biz

I'm realistic unless you're Doctor Evil and plan on destroying humanity.

Realistic meaning you will forever work for money and never be able to escape somewhere where there are no people around?

Sure bud. Enjoy your shitty island with limited supplies if you go that route. Still gotta deal with people even then fuck boy.

Ok, so retarded is the answer :O

they like big forearms. not scrawny lazy fegz.

Anyone stupid enough to believe your post is also stupid enough to believe 'all people are created equal.'

wow so your ideal world is where capitalism falls into crumble because that's what would happen.

Sick burn bro epic burn HOLY SHIT I'll never recover!

No I don't care what the world does. Individually speaking I don't want to work for and deal with people unless it's on my own terms. This has nothing to do with what kind of world I want. This is just what I want for myself. I don't hate people ,matter of fact I am a very caring person. Based on my experience, working for someone has not been a good experience mentally and spiritually. There are a lot of blind and toxic people in this world and I just want lessen my exposure to them.