>again
>this doesn't even surprise anyone anymore so nobody makes a threat
GET IN HERE LINKMARINES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOOaH6BAwvY
twitter.com/Cryptopathic/status/944356769857490945
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stinky

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

Corporal Reporting for duty!

LT COLONEL here. Let’s fucking go!!!

merry fuckin christmas, my friends

I love that this is being reposted more now

le crazy pills face

corporal this is a major here, wake me when we pass $50 or alpha centarui, whichever comes first

glad u could be with us pepe baller

Congrats linkies ya deluded sobs

Nice work niggas

When will it dip so I can buy some?

>AssBlaster wasn't a shill
We made it niggas

Still holding all of 7500 LINK I bought at ICO. Yeah, would have loved to sell the top and buy low but fuck it, life happened in between. If LINK doesn't make it, nothing will.

Who knows. Maybe in an hour. Maybe in six. One thing's for certain though don't be greedy, buy as soon as it drops 200-300 sats, it's never crashing down to 3000 ever again.

I know for a fact that this pasta contributed to the surge of FOMO we had over the past day. Well done to whoever wrote this.

A little news a new exchange holy fuck we’ll be flying. Let’s get this mainnet done sergey stay focused let’s do this!!!

and Merry Christmas to you based Ballin' Pepe

Captain reporting in

agreed. that's some 5 star pasta

It's all good friend
I bought 15k at various points and I'm just happy to be green af and more than make back what I put in

merry christmas

yo niggas, can you post the LINKMARINES rank hodl chart. Not sure I'f I'm a Major or General.

We arent reaching 70 cents are we boys?

probably not in the next 2 minutes

No, because it will hit $1

Yep

pls stop buying link you assholes

i will catch some at 0.2-0.3 cent next week

OHHHHHH

MYY

FUCKING

GOD

IT'S HAPPENING ISN'T IT

BROTHERS THE DAY IS NEARING

@BitAdviser friend names Ray

No.

>31,037.30% increase in 24h

wow man, thats nice

Ok forget it. Thought you were larping

I sold 75 percent on the way up fml. only 225 linkies for me REEEEE

ITS GOING TO BE A STINKY LINKY CHRISTMAS!

Praise the Link Marines for their unwavering fortitude in the face of overwhelming FUD!

>there are people on this board that sold link at 17 cents
Thank you kind anons.

I NEED CHEAPER LINK NAO I AM NOT DONE ACCUMERLERTING!!!!! REEEEEEE

don't let your memes be dreams.
chainlink $3.00 by Easter Sunday.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
youtube.com/watch?v=qOOaH6BAwvY

>cryptotakeoff

I hope that joker didn't buy back in. His / her last report was so down on LINK. the hell with that freak.

What happened to crypto takeoff? He sold his stack at 17 cents and hasn't been seen since?

Suicide, out of embarrassment for selling Link at the ultimate low

He also sold his BTC at 7k after calling the top.

Sold the bottom and stopped posting here after being ridiculed out of the thread

tell me one good reason it'll not dump to at least 0.3-0.5 this week (3 dollar it out of the question).
zero substantial news and the next announcments are at least 1-2 months far away. plus another market crash is possibly coming.
im sorry user, link breaking 0.8-0.9 is very unreasonable, but who knows.

tfw sold to buy in on the BTC dip

She.
It is a SHE
>WOMAN

INVESTING WITH EMOTIONS.

>Sergey is ready to launch the testnet
>Rory looking after his wife's black daughter and getting paid in link funbux
>Sergey says "Are you ready guys?"
>Everyone is ready
>Sergey walks over to the computer, trips on a Big Mac container and crashes into the keyboard, deleting most of the testnet code he forgot to save while backpacking through ladyboi country
>Sergey gets up, says "Well that'll buy us some time. Don't tell anyone about this since I still need to dump my LINK on NEETs who keep talking about lambos."
>sits down on some stranger's couch
>Rory talks about how there's "big news" coming Q4 2019
>fin

i buyed 25000 for 5000€ sad i couldnt move more into links

2 more cents guys

Somebody post that LINK $1 EOY chart I want to save it for later.

Hope that's not oc, for your sake.

accurate

>TFW only 1,100 linkies before the moon

I want to die

Not enough gains

Not yet

Hahahahahhaha 70 cents BOYYYYYYSSSSSSSS

My portfolio just broke 10K. Holy shit I'm gonna make it

Are you fuckijg kidding I HATE chainlink why is this mooning?!

should i sell or wait till feb when its 18$ or wait till EOY at 144$?

I needed more time guys.... just one more month to accumulate and I could have made it...

Newfag detected

Is this the first time LINK broke 1k BTC volume?

nope

Me too bro! I just broke 10k. .17 BTC and 10k linkies. I'll see you in valhalla brother.

Still on track I see

74 cents

Get in before this reaches the normies

$5 easy by January

pls be real
pls be real
pls be real

thanks

Cryptotakeoff didn't understand the basics behind Link.
I caught him/her saying some dumb shit now and then.

>What happened to crypto takeoff?

I only have 15k worth at the moment :-(. I've made so much trading back and forth on LINK, but I think this may be the floor now senpai :-(

I wanted to hold quite a bit more than I do...

Can we start FUDing this again for another couple of weeks please?

PLEASE?

Wow, so surprising, it came off lows after weeks.

10 days from now you retards are going back, unless there are some news.

There are literary 25 different cryptocurrencies doing the same right now, given the BTC volatility and scare off.

Save my picrelated when meme lines come into reality. This pump was the same as all the other same cryptos are having right now, don't think you are anything special Linkies lol.

Just bought 350 LINK

Lambo when?

>pls sell
>pls
you'll be sticking a sharpie up your pooper for 0.001 LINK

And yes, you could spot this already yesterday. Here's also a tweet from yesterday, when LINK started showing these meme lines that it will pump for a brief moment/days:

twitter.com/Cryptopathic/status/944356769857490945

nah, unlike you I understand why it is mooning you fucking retard. And you could spot that out already yesterday and make money, as I've pointed out a tweet right here

>tfw I bought in at .14

GET FUCKED UNBELIEVERS

yoo fudders, linkers not week handed. those panic times gone in oct/nov/early December. as mainet coming in end of Q1. who the fuck going to sell u cheap links. screencap , u wont see below 50 cent link forever. we setting up new floor each day. next yr new floor would be 1$, then never looking back.

Iron fucking hands baby

Sergey , Rory &Thomas - thank you thank you thank you

>hold 45k through fire and hell
>out of the blue I decide to sell 15k at 4500 sat

fuck why did I do that

please dip to 4k

What you going to do if it's not @ 2500sats on the 4th Jan?

You know this move was caused by market itself and not people coming in right?

As I've said, it makes complete sense from TA charting perspective that this is doing right now what it is doing. However, it's going back in few days. UNLESS, there are some big news coming out.

But guess what, Sergey is non-existant and Rory is spilling his spaghetti everyday to calm you down.

DONT FORGET STEVE WTF

How can this thing not skyrocket. It's always the perfect time to join.

nigga no matter how much u fud. we fucking not going to sell. panic days are over link in oct/nov/early dec. as mainnet nearing who the fuck sell u cheap link. stay poor faggot

Hope it does so I can buy more. My 5k linklet stack is not enough.

lolol dude I typed that. glad someone capped it, that just gave me a chuckle.

where can you even buy chainlink?

Nothing, I don't care. I just saw this thread and I'm explaining to you faggots to sell the top and buy the dip again.

But w/e, I'm just a FUDDer right. It's not like it was pointed out YESTERDAY that this was going to happen, given the TA.

I don't care what happens. There are literary 10x+ moon missions out there in next few days, that are totally under covered by Veeky Forums. Thanks god you will be jumping in FOMO.

I capped it because it's fucking so true

Nah, unlike you I understand why it's better to not sell my link, EVER.
Fuck off back to your designated shitting area

There's nothing to FUD, that's reality lol. The same reality as it was yesterday with this tweet, when things started adding up for LINK in TA manners: twitter.com/Cryptopathic/status/944356769857490945

If you can't draw few lines and learn few indicators, then you deserve to sweat when bear market is coming.

Regret not buying more

>I don't care
>I don't care
Then shut the fuck up faggot

Ever heard of opportunity loss cost? You can sell your LINK at top, buy something else that is about to moon, wait for link to reach bottom again, and rebuy the bottom.

hmmmmmmmmm.. no, you will rather miss 10 moon missions in a month that would 5000% your money, for your 500% gain in next 3 months by holding.

Holy pajeet