This coin isn't shilled nearly enough here. Why is it? Is there a single crypto with more connections than VeChain?

This coin isn't shilled nearly enough here. Why is it? Is there a single crypto with more connections than VeChain?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JDS4tcX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have some VEN. Holding. discord.gg/JDS4tcX

Its shit

I fell for the meme.

Why?

I am almost all in.
One of the most solid projects that has a real life application of the blockchain. This is the next amazon in the sense of potential.
I suspect they big players are keeping the price steady to accumulate.

But it will never move with this sell walls

hey I already tripled my investment. I am in for the long run.

But I expect them to make a x2 anytime now.

I am seriously all in on this and will retire off my Thunder node. Real world application for blockchain this is crypto v3 2018-2020 will be huge and I could see vechain platform reaching ethereums current market cap this time next year.

Cannot even get rid of my bags. The volume is so shitty right now.
I will join your party later, but for the next weeks this will go nowhere.

I'm predicting $10 EOY. The walls keep getting tested and two got eaten today. Not dropped eaten.

I was wondering what happened to the walls when I woke up.

They have literally been announcing new big partnerships every three or so days. It's amazing what an 8 Million Ven wall can do. At this point I'm wondering if Binance going on Maintenance wasn't on purpose to kill the pump.

That's the problem i have. How many and how big should the announcements be? Nobody seems to care. The sell pressure is too sick.

I don't know how much bigger you can get than
a partnership with national Chinese Government.

I mean fuck Ver shilled it out of the blue and there are some really strong indications they are going to announce an Alibaba partnership soon too.

I don't know what it takes either.

stfu about the walls already. holy shit vechain community is fucking shit. all they talk about are chink walls and partnerships and they wonder why the price doesnt move

Okay so shill me on whatever coin you are holding. I'm more than willing to listen.

Sold 40k over the time frame of 2 hours. The volume is so garbage. Holding my other 10k for the ultra basic node at least.

this is what you get when you deal with chinks

im holding this fucking shitcoin. i cant wait to fucking dump it. ive never seen a community as shit as theirs

the telegram is absolute cancer

Explain to me how it's a shitcoin other than the community.

the absolute state of Veeky Forums the official coin of china a world superpower building a smart city with a foundation of the vechain thor blockchain and he sells because muh telegram is cancer BAHAHAH

I really don't know what is going on with this coin. All the FUD is nonsensical and says nothing about the actual token or purpose. Thats assuming we can get a conversation going anyway. Usually they die right fast.

Yeah it makes no sense the market is just filled with dumb money and moon kids looking to get rich in 24 hours. Don't worry just hold and be patient and the market will catch up to those with the foresight to see how successful vechain will be they will all fomo in once its 5 or 10 dollars per coin

I will rejoin, when you brake the first 3 sell walls...cya later

all you fucks care about are muh partnerships, you dont give a fuck about function on any level. this is literally brainlet the coin. im still holding and i probably will to at least the new year but honestly i cant wait to dump to increase my stack in something that i can have converstation with other holders that goes beyond muh partnerships, muh china, muh walls. i hate all of you faggots

Bro they literally have the Chinese government to fund the tech. Wait til Q2 for all the tech info. Don't be a weak handed faggot and sell before it takes off but I am not surprised Veeky Forums can't hold a coin for more than a week

Boiiii, new exchange coming up this week.. hold ur bagz

lmfao im screaming you ventards spout the same shit over and over and over and over

don't mind the retard, he's just a trolling nocoiner.

did you come from the telegram chat stfu. huboi was the "big exchange" you cuck

>This coin isn't shilled nearly enough here
I'm gonna stop you right there.