ITT: Coins with massive potential that haven't experienced their first moon mission yet

ITT: Coins with massive potential that haven't experienced their first moon mission yet.

HST

It's nowhere near the moon. Yes, there are green candles there, but this is simply a short pitstop before 2018 blows the fuck up.

sorry user your too late

That still post about skycoin looked pretty nifty OP, go check it out

Here ya are

LINK

Coss. If you don't want to be poor forever

>"give me free info cause im too fucking lazy to comb thru megabytes of information"

Unironically Bancor.

SALT
SNM

VEE - Bitfinex CEO
SPHTX - huge industry connections including GE

Both will be huge as soon as they hit their first big exchange

Your best bet is to watch coins that drop on Binance. Just weed out the good projects from the absolute shitcoins.

For example, if you bought ICX an hour after it dropped on Binance you would have made mad money by now. But buying a shitcoin like ELF, which also recently dropped, in the same situation would not allow for such gains because the project is ass.

just do some research and invest in the coins that you believe in.
No one actually knows whats gonna happen and most or all of the replies you get here will be shills from moron pump n dump scum.

Bad boys, whatcha want, what, whatcha gnna do

Numeraire

ChainTrade (CTT)

Seriously how could this NOT rocket through the roof in 2018? This market is too easy sometimes.

Lampix. I’ve been shilling it recently. Under ten mil market cap, innovative concept, ERC20 token and available on hit btc. Imagine a world with dope projector based computers that could see and interact with the world around them, coin represents share of the database that makes it all possible, can’t explain more because I’m arbitrary Work but look it up.

If you had asked me just a couple of days ago I would have said Ardor.

But people are finally waking up to the BTC replacement.

MyWish. Soon on Cryptopia and KuCoin. Maketcap and volume are ultra low. Only one direction is possible.

REQ
FUN

HST
PRL
PBL

This

Omise Go.

No limit coin will soon be listed on bittrex

SALT is about to do a serious moon run in a few days

Dent is going to hit 25 cents by the 28th probably...gunna make a lot of people rich

Who's going to make the dope projector computers? Who's going to buy them?

lmao. Raiblocks.

Instant, free, no mining.
Hasnt reached a major exchange yet. Its only oine small exchange. All those other coins are reatrded. Buy raiblocks if u wanna good guaranteed investment, It wont go 1000% overnight, but will go from $6 to 100$ at the very least when it hits a big exchange, then probably go to 400 dollars

BTC
You have seen nothing yet.

under 20mm market cap, masternodes under 8k, staking for all holdings till masternodes are up. legit going to be the comfiest hold of 2018

OST, SNM, FUN

why do you all assist this lazy normie fuck at least hand him some dogs oh hst you did okay

PRL will explode once it's put on Binance. You can still get in cheap on Kucoin.

SKY

Cardano (ADA) best project out there

it's not on exchanges yet but this. backed by putin and russian govt. 20k tps

that non-ironically looks fucking massive because its a way for websites to generate revenue without advertisements.

Lomocoin

$20m market cap, totally under the radar and fud'd to death because the chinese team doesn't do marketing right. if they can fix that, their product will be a game-changer in this space and can easily see $200m market cap in the short-term.

Hawala.Today

1m market cap. It's going to do a repeat of PRL in a week or two

DYOR or stay poor

This. Been steadily rising for almost a week now with only a few small moons in the past.