How the fuck do you get those iron hands?

I'm scared that when I go to bed another fucking crash is just fucking up my shit. Every eve I'm thinking about cashing out to USD and just buy back in when I wake up. I can't fucking do this anymore, I have 3k in crypto right now, for me, as a student, that's pretty fucking much.
What do Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LtFyP0qy9XU?t=1m17s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take out as much are you are comfortable to hold. 1k? 2k? Not caring about the outcome is the key to winning.

put only what you are willing to lose
>3k
>a lot
if that's too much for you, get 2.5k out of it.

That means that you're insecure about your investments. Why would you invest in something you are insecure about?

If 3k is too much, just take it out. Leave in as much as you can miss entirely if it all goes to 0.
HODL, delete Blockfolio/Delta, stop checking coinmarketcap, and just forget about it for a year. Don't even look, it's not worth the stress.

Don't invest what you can't afford to lose.
I felt comfy and laughed at all the pink wojaks during this crash because I don't mind losing what I've invested (1 month of my savings)
Don't get greedy my friends, gamble safe and hold for your life.

Its either go big or go home.

you just gotta not give a shit

I'm at about 5k right now, started with 2900 the day btc went over 15k, also a poorfag college student

just don't be a fucking pussy dude, I'm a complete newfag and even I was able to quit my job from the gains, and held through yesterdays "crash"

For a few hours a day I sit there and smoke a shitton of weed blasting trading tunez, sell the tips and buy the dips. At the "end of the day" when I go out and do shit for a few hours, I transfer like $100 worth of profits to coonbase and deposit to my bank account. That way I'm still making money the same way I would from a wagecuck job, but I'm also making stupid gains in crypto that I ignore and hold. You'll learn the art of the iron hand real quick day trading shitcoins.

You have to realize our meager thousands are nothing in the grand scheme of things, we're probably better off putting the time and money towards something more realistic. But hey then again maybe we'll /make it/

If 3k is too much you're not ready for 100k nor 1m.
Hold what you got, delete all your crypto apps, use a filtre to block anything related to crypto with ad block and go back have a look when you're graduated.

I only play with money I can afford to lose and put money in crypto I trust to outlive any flash crash due to its actual potential and uses not just pure speculation.
I know crypto will crash a hundred if not thousands of times in my lifetime some of which will be horrible but I will hold because I believe the coins I hold have potential to become widely used.

I believe in the cryptocurrencies I've invested in, but because Bitcoin is connected to every cryptocurrency and it's currently pretty unstable, I'm not sure about the price of my investments. The projects I've invested in are good and have future, definitely. But what if the price of these currencies are high just because people, who don't know anything about this market/technology, want to join the hype and sell when it's over?

The advice I've got now (only put in what you're willing to lose) is pretty good. I'll probably cash out 2k and keep the rest in the projects I believe in the long run...

Have faith in the vision.
Trust that you made a good investment.
Something that lines up with your ideals.
Trust that this technology has definite applications.

There will be a constant upward market trend for most coins in the next years to come, especially if the coins have interesting ideas and enthusiastic teams and community behind them, so you'd be making a mistake, in my opinion, unless you picked some shitty coins.

Go big or go home.
You miss every opportunity if you don't take any chances.

I put in 50% of my net in to this and I've made my money back many times over.
Luck? Probably. But I would never be here if I never took the risk.

Just go with your gut and never invest more than what you can afford to lose.

youtu.be/LtFyP0qy9XU?t=1m17s

stop being a pussy, the high risk is exactly the reason why this can be such a profitable market in the first place.

This is what works for me. I see this as being the future so I have no problems riding out the waves no matter how large.

12 years forex trading experience, forged in the hottest of fires, hands of iron. Strength, honor, and wisdom my brother.

>How the fuck do you get those iron hands?
Think long term

you invested too much and you're too afraid to lose it

>I'm at about 5k right now
>even I was able to quit my job from the gains

Fuck sake m8, ask for your job back.

years of forex and gambling have numbed my reaction to risk.

being ready to lose everything to gain something. iron fucking hands.

Eh, I was at 6.5k pre-crash, and have cashed out over $2000 in increments over the past what, two weeks?

I went mostly into LTC with some REQ, XRP, and XLM for shitcoin trading

Anyway I'm a student living with mommy, my job was delivering pizza 4-9pm weeknights just for junk food, gas, and drugs so idgaf

Stop fapping, maybe it will make you less of a risk adverse little bitch?

>be me
>lost $30,000 in yesterday's dip
>did not give a single fuck, no thoughts of cashing out
>already recovered

>Stop fapping

enjoy imploding