What are you going to buy when your portfolio is worth a million dollars?

What are you going to buy when your portfolio is worth a million dollars?

I'm gonna buy the dip. I don't want to cash out. I don't want to stop making money. Spending the money is the worst thing ever. I just want to go to the moon and beyond. Beyond the solar system. Beyond the galaxy. Beyond the Galactic quadrant. Beyond this universe.

and thus, a new Jew has been born

another sailboat

I'm not a Jew. You can cash out and stay the brainlet.

What do you mean by this?

>earning money for the sake of money
>not a jew

But there's no feeling that compares to this.

I've got a target amount I want to get by a definite date. Once I achieve that I'm out of here. I've got a life to live.

I'll make a portfolio that will include crypto but it will just be long-term stuff. I'm earning money to live, now to make money. I'll have a house and a car (the basics) down first, then I'll spend my time travelling the world and experiencing things this planet has to offer. I'll live the life of 1000 men whilst you are all here still trading shitcoins because you're greedy and just want to make money for the sake of it.

Literally the only thing on my mind every day when I wake up.

I want to be a millionaire in 1 year.

I'll literally stop at $50k. I just want my debt gone then ill move on.

Watch out user.
This feeling is called greed.

No I'm not greedy. I just want to win. And win and win.

You don't have what it takes to make it.

ARGH

1 million is the 1st step, step 2 is 100 million

straight into a frugal early retirement. I'll live in a fucking one room box if it means I never have to work again.

I can't work, not again...

>i'm gonna make it!
>you're gonna make it!
>everyone is gonna make it!

YES YES YES

Cash out and pay taxes

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

cringe

If you want to be a millionaire, buy raiblocks. as soon as it hits a big exchange it will be worth at least 100 bucks. It's $6 right now. Buy and store in your wallet. Its instant, free, and no mining involved.

This is a common misconception about Jews, but if you watch how they act they actually use their money, their goal being power over people.

I'm gonna cash out 60k to buy a cheap house, start a traditional portfolio, and finance my life for a year or two, the rest will stay in crypto.

I have 8 of them already

>Beyond the galaxy. Beyond the Galactic quadrant.

How can someone legitimately be this retarded? Your anime picture is the cherry on the top.