Well guys, I'm officially out the game. I told myself 2 weeks ago that after the next major correction...

Well guys, I'm officially out the game. I told myself 2 weeks ago that after the next major correction, I will no longer be actively trading. Im not saying that I am completely cashing out, but I'm done chasing pumps. This is my final investment that I am not going to do anything with, other than spend as money. Good luck guys, I hope you all make it.

that feel when being too poor for 2 years to get in. That feel when u bought 2 btc at 350 but had to sell them 420 for medical expenses.

>but there's plenty of time user
muh bubble and corrections...
I'll be glad if i doubled my 2k that i worked my ass off for in half a year, while studying and wagecucking just to live.

monaco is good

dude you're in every thread saying this, no its not. theres a million crypto cards and Monaco doesn't even have a product out you fucking retard, leave crypto with me

Congrats, user, you made it!

a) How are you going to cash out?
b) What are you going to buy?
c) Are you starting a legitimate business?

Congrats if legit. How long have you been in and how much fiat invested?

I'm not gonna cash out because I don't want to deal with bank or IRS problems but I am going to spend it. maybe ill find someone willing to trade btc for cash.

Not sure yet, but I'm looking into getting an Audi. I already have my own apartment so I'm not looking into a house at the moment.

Yeah I'm gonna open a clothing store in the next year or 2 hopefully I'm working on it now.

I'm gonna be a super big cuck, and probably will get banned for this.
But user, in christmas spirit, care to hop some XMR to me? Just so I can have some funds to try to make it on the crypto market too. I'd really love to see next years' christmas be a bit more brighter, it'd help a lot.
4AjWSZbZvd3i8oQW9QpwZKAjMD5pgXJ6sPko8tH2SCK7MApVFRTCJxSjXqrT3anyZ22j7DEE74GkbVcQFyH2nNiC3gPmUPs

Sorry for this.

Ive been in since 2014 from buying Xanax on the Silk Road, lol. I used to sell drugs and just stored my Bitcoin in Coinbase and Exodus like a normie. I had only like 30 BTC at the beginning of this year but I just kept going all in on coins and doubled like every month for 8 months in a row and now here I am.

>replying to bots

I'm proud of you OP just dont tell your family how much your worth now

>1448k
that's a pretty heil amount of money

Fuck off, go KYS

I wouldn't anyway but I can't even right now since it's stored in my computer at home. Im on my phone.

>.>

They think I resell Yeezys for a living

>but I can't even right now since it's stored in my computer at home.
But you can copy or bm the address? No.
>I wouldn't anyway
Well fuck me for asking, right. Cool to inform me to not have any hope though.

why not get just those debit cards funded by Bitcoin?

Like to see anons making it. Thanks for answering my questions.

Would suggest you to start an IT business/service. IMHO clothing is very hard and has low returns.

Hurry up and ban this poor fucking normie. You didnt sell the drugs you didnt doshit you dont deserve shit.

but i did sell drugs. Weed. IRL. Sold it to pay my rent after i got kicked out of my parents' house. Doing better than that these days, though.

Dude idk what to tell you. Just go all in on ODN. Do your own research and make some money bro

Good job user. What was roughly your fiat investment and when?

Congrats, friend. Gives me hope

not falling for it pajeet

any advice for poorfags?

Nice subtle ODN shill, fag.

OP here

i was selling drugs at the time, i probably had put around 20-30k in total

Go all in

Stay broke

Nice but why cash out right when an incredibly monstrous spike is imminent for Christmas? These whales are timing this correction to rain Benjamins on Monday