How do the female members of your party get along with each other?

How do the female members of your party get along with each other?

BFFs? Hate each others guts? Friendly rivalry? Mutual respect?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tama_64/status/467861816559681537
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My lolipire is the only female character. If there was another female, though, I'm not sure how I'd rp the dynamic. You've given me things to think about, OP.

They're both lesbians so that we don't have to RP romance with male PCs/NPCs (it would be kinda gay) but they're not attracted to one another and are just friends.

When in doubt, make her a lesbian or secretly a herm.

>when you try to censor your posts and tg just goes all lewd anyway
Well, w\e

> How do the female members of your party get along with each other?
Mine were cooperative.

They're both elves and they're both NPCs so they're alright

There's only one female. And only my character isn't 8-20 years older than her.

Other than that one of our characters is dating is secretly dating both girls from a pair of twins, the two of them hopefully to be reoccuring NPCs once we get the campaign going more.

Two female players. Three female characters. F1 plays a elf ranger obsessed with climbing trees to shoot at things, f2 a dwarven paladin / cleric who thinks f1 is an idiot and won't hesitate to let her know it, which f1 either ignores or fails to understand, because either genuine idiot or really good roleplayer. the male-played female character is a Dragonborn Barbarian who is Tsun to the point of Dere for the character F2 plays, probably because MPF is husband to F2.

meanwhile, my sole Male-playing-male character is the party wizard who has expressly told me that he just wants to kill things and take their stuff, and that is all it takes to make him happy with game progress. So, While Dwarf and Dragonborn are having their little "it's not like i like you or anything Baka" moments, wizard patiently just stacks dice. He's a good player, very respectful, and pays attention all the time, doesn't demand spotlight... he just wants to diminish their HP and increase his GP.

I'm the only femPC in my party right now. There used to be two more, and one was just acquaintance-level friendly with me, while the other was quite flirtatious (it went nowhere).

It's mostly because my friends stick to rp'ing guys. The other females were the girls who play with us.

Now, that's just in the main system we play. In another we play in occasion, it's an all-girl party of sentai heroines and we get along like bffs. Except one girl who hates everything, so she's tsundere instead.

>Just friends
I see.

Well one is a sexually frustrated human Paladin of Iomedae goddes of the Crusade and the other is a Drow Oracle of Calistria Elven goddess of Sexual domination and revenge.

About as well as one can imagine.

They're like shitty female pillarmen.

With rare exceptions, if I make a female character, they're almost always secretly a herm.

The one female PC gets along well with most women, mostly because she models herself after a hero of the past who would, could, never refuse the request of a woman. She's also in a loving lesbian relationship with a C'iel dragon. The only female in the group that actively dislikes others is the healer NPC's Fairy familiar, who is borderline-yandere levels of protective of her master, as well as a malicious little shit. Other than that, most female NPCs view the PC as a decent sort, mostly because she's got a track record of reliability. And because her "mingling" dress packs a MR140 vs Fascination.

There was only one, and being a druid she was pretty hither-thither with being around. She's gone now.

I'm coming for the artifact, Savrah.

>tfw only ever played in male-only parties
I think I should be grateful, boobies might be too distracting to whatever cause we're fighting for, but some time in there at least one of my dudes is going to need to settle down.

First game they get along pretty well, everyone's got a male in the party who's dick they can ride and there's minimal competition, so spats only occur when someone actually does something to get upset over.
Second game has them technically BFsF by lack of options. They're both outcasts in magic school, and while one almost always can come up with one thing she'd rather do than go on an adventure with the other, between them making a very competent pair and both being targets of NPC ridicule, it's mostly a "we're in the same boat sister" situation.
Also that pic, by your powers combined, I am Captain Massage

In order, from least to most FORBIDDEN:

>Pathfinder
Just three friends going on adventures together. The patient and thoughtful LN Ninja occasionally gets slightly annoyed at the highly impulsive CG Sorceress.

>Rogue Trader
The Rogue Trader enjoys teasing her subordinates, and relishes in giving them orders that are not unpleasant but nonetheless make them slightly uncomfortable (like dragging the spaceborn admech girl planetside, or making the armsmistress whose career name I've forgotten dress up in an actual WELL-FITTED UNIFORM).

>Exalted I run
They all get along relatively well, even the bossy and I am convinced secretly tsundere Zenith. Also, the Eclipse has some major subtext going on with an NPC Daybreak - gave her the strength to rebel against her Deathlord boss and try to use her fell powers to make the world better, gave her an enchanted mask to help with her PTSD, even held hands with her.

>Exalted I play in
No one's quite sure what to make of the Eclipse. The Night asked the Twilight out, the Twilight said yes; there's been on-camera cuddles and kissing, but apparently that's as far as they've gone.

>Uresia
The rogue and sorceress have dated, kissed, kissed other girls, had some relationship drama as a result of kissing other girls, overcome it, faded to black, and gotten married on camera. So, uh, they get along pretty well.

Source? I just spent like ten minutes stuffing that into various image searches and probably picked the wrong ones but whatever

Completely through chance, both female party members have eye-related powers. The rogue has an onyx eye that allows her to read a book of spells that appears blank to everyone else, while the warlock made a pact with an extraplanar entity, turning one of her eyes golden and letting her shoot eyebeams.

As the DM, I tied this together and wrote that their powers originate from the same entity. The two characters have bonded over their similar powers and suspect the same origin, and work well together. Also, I ship them.

My character is the only female in the party, but would definitely appreciate another girl and try to be BFFs for sure. Unless girl #2 would compete with her for her man's attention, then it would probably end with girl #2 mysteriously vanishing but enough of her blood would be left behind for her fate to be fairly obvious.

>mfw its always the most incel who plays the girl

Incel is code for closeted tranny, user.

Of course Mike "Zap the gay to show the Way" Pence is against them.

I'm currently running a half elf crossdresser in a game because people have a prejudice against elves.

They're all sluts because it's a Crisis Heroine game.

Which manga is that?

>Incel is code for closeted tranny, user.

Autogynphilia is not transsexualism

>Incel
No? Incel is code for permavirgin

They seem to be getting along pretty well. We've only had one session with the party though, and this is the first party I've been in with multiple female characters.

3 Out of 5 Party members in the Dnd campaign i am in are female, My character is Hella lesbian

In theory nobody has to be celibate. Have you seen the things some people fetishize? Even if you somehow do not hit anyone's buttons, so to speak, hiring a prostitute is an option in a good number of places.

Not any differently than the male members. Being an adventurer tends to put people in similar mindsets to one another.

What ugly, godawful art

She generally ignores her. Then again, she more or less ignores everyone unless they need her. She's just there to blow things up and have fun.

Space lesbians. All of them. Send dick.

>Female party members
Why?

Space Lesbians in, "The Quest for Muff" or "Dick Invaders from Planet Y."

I dig the sketch-book quality myself.

This image any better for you user?

I mean, it is trashy 80s Stars Without Number so you're not far off.

Looks like the Kill Six Billion Demons guy.

What need would space lesbians have for dick?

they don't want men attatched to them

That would explain it. Nigga sucks at drawing people.

why.jpg

In their thousands of years of enlightenment it never occurred to them that they really liked dicks until someone recently offered

>pathfinder game
Somehow the only true female, but completely lacks self identity. Only interested in existing.

>other pathfinder game
We got nothing but chicks, and I'm the only one getting the D on the reg.

>shadowrun
I try to not think about that game. It's a supreme clusterfuck of bullshit for a myriad of reasons.

>Shadowrun I GM
Somehow, only dudes. We just got a female elf street Sam.

The token females are a chaste dragonborn paladin and a druid who is so severely retarded that she's oblivious to any kind of social interaction.

>WFRP 2e game, Terror in Talabheim adventure, random rolls for everything except race - even random sex.

We've got 2 female characters:
1) [Played by me] Apprentice (now Journeyman) wizard - a young (18y), good-looking girl. She was apprenticed to a Light Wizard, so she was pure and chaste maiden, as tenets of her master's Order demanded. After her master's death, after surviving plague, after desperate fights with zombies and skaven in the burning city overrun by them she is bitter, insane, full of hatred, personally tortures captured rats and drinks as much as eveyone else to better deal with stress.
And by that point, if she ever gets her hands on grimoire used by Skaven's necromancer ally - she'd start raising undead to use them against hated ratmen.

2) [Played by GM's girlfriend] Deepwatcher (now Mercenary) - 25y alcoholic member of Talabheim's tunnel guard. Rather good-looking, if someone washed her. Short, strong, vulgar and built like a tank. If half-dwarves were possible in the setting, she would definitely be one of them.

They are close friends and deepwacher even seduced wizard when they were both drunk and took a bath after a whole day of fighting skaven in the sewers. Wizard is still very confused about that and her feelings - but currently has no time for even thinking about that because shit really hit the fan.

They don't really interact that differently from the male party members. The occasional suggestive comment comes up now and then, but it doesn't really escalate beyond that.

Also, Matsu's work does nothing for me despite enjoying inflation/expansion/hyper more than anything on this green earth.

>Matsu's work does nothing for me despite enjoying inflation/expansion/hyper more than anything on this green earth.
I too am broken in this way. I see the glorious boobies he draws, but feel nothing.
Even the chick in a giant suit of armor should be doing everything to my benis, but it remains inert.

I don't get it either.

I suspect it's something related to dicks.

I've tried to role play a female character before, but I just can't do a good job at it.

>Blonde Wild-Elf ranger with stonkin' great tits and an attitude problem.
>Gnome bard full of blind idealism and romantic notions of virtue and chivalry.
>Both are groupies to the flamboyantly egotistical Paladin who talks a big game, but is secretly a sniveling coward who couldn't hit the broad side of a barn or even scuff the paint.
>Both hate each other, almost as much as they hate the Dwarf Cleric and Human Fighter bromantic duo who have charisma in the negatives, but are scarily good at mass murder and routinely call troll the shit out of them and the Paladin.

One-off page.
twitter.com/tama_64/status/467861816559681537

You've been spending too much time on /polgbt/.

WotR group?

Mine's kind of similar, one's a cleric human daughter of Iomedae (crusader, semi-dyke), one's a druid elven daughter of Calistria. They both lust after one of the male party members, a half-elf Paladin of Shelyn (also Shelyn's son), although the elf is tempered by the fact that she'll fuck anything that moves, and the male paladin is actually chasing after the redeemed succubus because he sees them both as sisters. There's also a magus son of Kurgess, but he's too busy being chill as fuck and getting swole.

We all find the fact that we're somehow in an anime SOL series to be hilarious.

Why not?

Why are those women bullying that poor elf girl?

>boobies might be too distracting
You need to be 18+ to post here.

>party is literally 90% female
Honestly we get along alright. None of us have even the remotest interest in the one guy, which is probably why.

How many people are in your party?

They won't stop fucking softcore ERPing with each other jesus christ

I can't wait to the very last session to backstab them and take their shit. To be honest, they all deserve to die.

Five, why?

>Five people
>90%
So is the one guy only half a guy?

My female players all get along really well. They like puzzles, fighting, and taking way too long to plan anything.

>One post-apocalyptic radical feminist warlord killed by a berserking biker gang and resurrected in the body of a weaponized Sorayama sex robot by unknown benefactors. More-or-less the muscle of the party - hits first, beeps later. Uses a stupid hi-tech katana and electrified knuckledusters.

>One half-feral tribal girl who grew up cannibal in the swamps and still has a hankering for really bloody meat. Quiet when she's fed and watered, spends most of her downtime tripping on aerosols. The group's trapping and hunting expert - has plenty of anecdotes about hunting humans.

>One shuttle-crashed astronaut who woke up from stasis a couple months back into a nightmare world where everyone was dead, dying and/or completely fucked in the head. All her friends are gone and she hates it here. The clever (or well, highly educated) one in the party and has the best gear anyone alive has ever seen.

They get on really well actually. Feral teen finds something in robot amazon's credo she's never heard before, and the civility of spacewoman lets her relax around someone else for the first time maybe ever. For their part both of them like teaching the girl, albeit usually in direct opposition, and the gynoid likes hearing about the world gone by just as much as the astronaut likes having a reminder of it around.

Why is it always about lesbians with you guys?
Girls can be just friends too
Geez

Shut up and eat out your sister.

They're cute.

Anime almost makes me forget how horrible real children are.

There are 3, and they are immensely cliquish, to the point where the other 3 male pcs (who rotate due to death) pretty much work only on their own in small teams.
It's pretty annoying to see, honestly.

>implying this many girls exist

Not everyone is a permavirgin user

NO

Current party has one girl in it.

>Anytime we encounter a female NPC, she immediately distrusts them
>Anytime we happen upon a female NPC in a dangerous place, even if it's obvious that person is a prisoner of someone evil, she's like 'Fuck her, she thinks she's so hot, she can die in a jail cell' or 'if she betrays us Imma hit her with a lightning bolt'
>GM had this elaborate whodunnit session planned where we had to figure out who was gonna kill this Night Hag from her retinue of followers
>Girl stubbornly pulls the sexy dancer from the lineup and says she's the assassin, she's the assassin we should kill her
>Turns out she was the assassin
>Assassin: "Hey, wanna help me kill the Night Hag?"
>Girl: "Intrigued."
>We all kill the Night Hag together
>GM at a loss

Been pretty great so far

Cherchez la femme.

Playing a Nechronica game so everyone except a single npc is female.

Most of us get along! Best friends who frequently cuddle and hug in order to get some comfort out our horrible existence as undead biomechanical weapon maidens trapped in h.r giger post apocalyptic hell.

I fucking love nechronica, user. I hope you're having fun.

The first and second are former coworkers and get along super great. Third one is works in the same field as the firsts boyfriend, but otherwise is connected through the DM, and isn't close with either.

Oh. Whoops. Female PC's. I'm fucking daft.

There's been a massive shortage of role playing in the party lately mainly due to one dude. The female characters have very little interaction as a result; the only really inter party friction being the first girls character FUCKING HATES the aforementioned dudes character.

Man, I do wish we had some actual RP.

user I must know more, setting?, game?, this is absolutely up my alley.

We're playing Apocalypse World.

Elves are for bullying

It's the internet. Everyone is a flaming homosexual unless they're in love with an user.

Girls aren't any better about this kind of stuff.

You are obviously not familiar with the current state of gender self-identity

They're actually probably the two best friends in the party.

A human ranger who is the reluctant party face and a half-orc barbarian who leads the charge. They are pretty protective of one another and show a lot of respect for each other while disdaining the rest of the party. The rest of the party are two freewheeling hedonists, a scheming jew fuck and a greenhorn cleric so it's not like the party is brimming with hard working straight forward types.

Because the ranger is human and attractive she needs to deal with male PCs and NPCs occasionally propositioning and condescending to her. The half orc doesn't have these problems (apart from one of the PCs who had bizarre taste in all things).

We used to have three and they got along nicely, but then two players left and the GMs girlfriend remained the only one. Now, I've played with her in other contexts (i.e. when she isn't the GMs girlfriend) and she was a good player, but holy shit does being in that position make her fucking obnoxious.

I want to be bullied like that

I know it's a bait thread, but...

In the current party, it's a weird mother and daughter thing.

The human cleric is trying to convert big game hunter Ranger to not-Buddhism. Sees the ranger as a corrupt, violent adult that's lost her way.

Meanwhile the Elven Ranger views the cleric as mere child who'd get herself killed without her and bard to watch her back. And she's trying to teach the cleric survival skills and to be independent. She sees her younger self in the cleric.

A gender is a gender, you can't say it's only a half

NO
THEY CAN'T

Now go and kiss a girl you dyke

In this case the GM himself actively encouraged lesbian scenes between characters. Everyone was OK with it.

I can't say how female players get along because we've never had more than one at a time.
I also can't say how female PC's get along for the same reason.

Most of the players are too new too not be friendly with one another.
It seems we're finally out of the prologue, sort of, so maybe now we can start taking it slow and I Can play my specialest snowflake

In my group of only 2 women and 4 men, my girl was bullied by everyone in the group from the start, which led to her inevitable death.
She was turned into a vampire and killed the other dragonborn girl, revived without vampirism, had a family, and all around got a better ending than everyone else.
Don't bully the small ones too much, kids.