What would be a good costume for a Knight superhero? I'm bad in it. Not a fan of spandex...

What would be a good costume for a Knight superhero? I'm bad in it. Not a fan of spandex, but just jean and stuff is boring.

Can't you wear armour? Power armour that resembles 15th century full plate armour.

If not, a silver-grey buisness suit with a nehru collar and a matching bowler hat. Aviator sunglasses. Black snakeskin ankle boots with cuban heels.

His abilities are strongly based on agility and speed. At the same time he is relatively fragile. Not sure if an power armor would fit.

I've always enjoyed this bit of artwork, I was planning on using it as the basis for a modern knight a while ago

Some knightly or noble clothing of the appropriate historical era might work.

This.

Homemade suit of mail made from tin?

Fuck that, spandex is great. Get him in some bright spandex with contrasting trunks, and gold/silver gloves (gauntlets?) and boots. Slap a sufficiently knightly-looking helmet on him (color-coordinated with the gloves and boots, of course--bonus points for a retro flip-up helm) and you're good to go.

Give him a brightly-colored utility belt or scabbard if you want to go crazy with it.

It could be cool if you go more for what knights would wear outside of combat -look up tabards, carry a rapier and buckler, maybe focus on cloth and leather instead of full plate. You can go full musketeer if you like - noble rakes as quick with a word as with a sword!

Maybe a modernized suit of armor like Knight, the British Batman, but sleeker.

Do one of these

like this

One already exists.

>Speed, Agility, Fragile.
>Knight.
Nigger you what?
But in all seriousness a coat that resembles a gambeson or tabbard with a stylized pegasus logo and a bullet proof mask painted ike a knight helm might be nice.
Bonus points if you can add and pull off winged shoes without looking silly.
Also use a lance the speediest knights were cavalry, hence the horse theme.

>Not Tenya or Ingenium
In all seriousness I do think they're better examples if you're going for a traditional knight look with plate and helm and not purposely gaudy noble look.

Hell yeah.

He sounds like a shitty knight.

go for something like a judge suit.
You add a styled great helm and you got a good thing going.

consider the warden, sort of light armour.
Perhaps a leather gamberson over chain or plate, make it patchwork and light give it a coat of arms and a helmet and you should be good

Samurai armor.

Wait. Is that guy wearing a gambeson, on top of a mail hauberk, *on top of another gambeson*? O_o

>[Silver Chariot].jpg

this one's excellent nigger

For honor armours don't make sense

there is a style that does just that. You wear an aketon(thin gambeson) then chainmail, then a thicker gambeson over it. It's pretty effective

That's a good bit of art.

Now i want to run/play a superhero game with a knight themed character called The Guardsman.

Like Doctor Fate but with a greathelm and White/Red instead of blue/gold.

After a bit of googling, apparently they're a character for an unreleased fighting game called Tac-Knight. No idea what the game is like, but the art is pretty cool.

This boy is the first thing that comes to mind. His power is having jet boosts in his legs.

Also his older brother who has jet boosts on his arms. They both use speed and agility so it seems to fit your case.
Their armor is actually quite light and mainly just focused on being aerodynamic and assisting their engines.