Do we have any idea what Blood Angels successor primaris chapters will be like?

Do we have any idea what Blood Angels successor primaris chapters will be like?

Are death company and sanguinary guard primaris a thing? And do they have the genetic curses?

Personally I like to imagine them as being like the pre-Heresy blood angels legion. Pic related - the schemes are very similar.

The better question is how are the Primaris marines going to fit in with any of the Blood Angels and their successors? Would most of the chads be able to put up with those depressed psychos?

Primaris have no genetic deviations, so no death company and no blood rage

Maybe they have Death Company as a 'symbolic' thing?

Also, it would be cool if they were like the Heresy-era legion. Red and black pretty marines with isolated cases of Red Thirst starting to pop up.

>Maybe they have Death Company as a 'symbolic' thing?
Sure, user. Just paint your Immortan Joe Chadmarine squads in Death Company colors. Mechanically they wouldn't be any different, though.

I still can't decide between a Blood Angels successor or Red Scorpions for my chadmarines. Grey and red both look really good on them.

Their geneseed is still derived from their Primarch. Nobody knows quite how the visions affect the geneseed hosts, though. Even new successors who were far removed from their parent chapter eventually succumb to the visions, either over time or as a result of dramatic cultural changes in-chapter.

So eventually, even the Primaris Blood Angels will succumb to the black rage.

They need to mutate wings

You'd think the Black Rage would be something Cawl would specifically try to fix.

Idk man i mean the Black Rage cause a marine to turn into an even bigger killing machine than he already was. Wouldn't it be more beneficial to keep it?

You're overthinking something that GW has put absolutely no thought into

Don't the BAngles keep a pretty tight lid on "The Flaw"

>Red Scorpions
REEEEEEEEEE

If they start drinking Crobulo's secret sauce, they'll go batty.

Void Unicorns
Rift Prancers
Steeds of Sanguinius
Sanguinistallions
Murdersteeds

Cawl tells Guilliman in Dark Imperium that he thinks the flaw can be eliminated or reduced if Guilliman will let him experiment with it.

Rowboat said no.

What's wrong with the Red Scorpions?

Autists reeeeing over Forge World, probably.

Cawl's not really the super-expert in psychic fuckery as he is with biology, which is primarily what the Black Rage came from, he thinks he can do it but it'd take more time and resources than the flaws he already removed and/or suppressed from the other Primaris.

Still waiting for a new batch of geneseed flaws to inexplicably appear.

*extracts your progenoid gland*

The Black Thirst is actually a chaotic curse, good luck Cawl

The Red Thirst and Black Rage are not purely genetic.

Cawl tells Guilliman that the Blood Angels and Space Wolves are working as intended and that he wouldn't fix them.

Red Thrist and Black Rage are not the same, though depending on how HH novels end this could change.
Neither of them is a curse. Red Thrist is an unnatural appetite for blood (or even human meat in the worst cases if Bloodquest is still canon), related to the mutations of the omophaega. Note that it used to be that space marines from at least BA could obtain knowledge by eating pieces of brains (Bloodquest graphical novel).
The Black Rage is the commonly irreversible frenzied state where BA and successors are consumed by pain and visions saguinius last moments in the vengeful spirit. It boosts them to stupid levels (they were the first unit to ever have both FnP and furious assault in 2nd), but as they are just mindless berserkers, they get a black paintjob in the armor and are inducted into the Death Company.

No, he said that he'd already removed them all, including the Red Thirst/Black Rage, the Space Wolves' dependence on recruits from Fenris and the Wulfen mutation, and so on and so forth.

On a meta level, this is basically a transparent excuse for being able to port the exact same squads of Primaris Marines into every Space Marine chapter without needing to fiddle with the variant Chapters variant rules.

Hopefully they'd look something like this, or else I'm screwed

>mk4 legion helmet

Why?

Probably because it looks good.

Assuming loyal cursed founding chapters will eventually get P-marines, the Sons of Antaeus pose a similar problem. They're as tall as Primaris marines by default already. so would a Primaris of the Antaeus chapter be taller or would they be indistinguishable?

>muh red flavored deus ex smurfs have a warp affliction

better hide that quick

Ah yes, the Cursed 21st founding was a stellar example of trying to fix the geneseed flaws.

Because why not? It's not like they can't wear something on their head.

Is it possible to swap out their pauldrons?

Yes. Heads and Shoulder Pads are fully compatible between Primaris and Manlet Marines.

For the current ones, no. For the multi-part ones that will come out later, yes.

So should I just wait for the new models to come out?

Primaris don't suffer geneseed mutation user.

Chaplains have to put down Black Rage marines after their battle.

When they get found to have fallen to BR they get sent to Death Company to die funny enough. One last battle, whether they win or lose.

That's what I'm doing. The current ones are really cheap on eBay though and if you like the poses, you should get them. Just be aware the poses are set in 1-2 variants only, unless you slice the pegs off the heads and arms.

I'm personally waiting for the multi-part Hellblasters (with an Intercessor leg swap) and multi-part Reivers..

Fucking GW keeps insisting on putting out snapfit starters first.

>Chaplains have to put down Black Rage marines after their battle.
I always thought they died after their psychotic breakdown ended.

I wanted to do these guys, but I'm worried GW will produce a heap of fluff and it'll be inconsistent with what I have

Then do something slightly different.