What will be the next coin to solidify a place in top 10 after ADA? Icon, Universa, Bankex?

What will be the next coin to solidify a place in top 10 after ADA? Icon, Universa, Bankex?

Icx, guaranteed

icx 100%

ICX

no doubt it will be ICX

Lmao obviously ICX, smart money is in at the moment, this will actually be huge. Don't even have to shill.

>it's a Veeky Forums agrees on something episode
This makes me nervous

Fuck

I think its been mentioned in this thread somewhere but I'd say ICX

Smart money is sitting in ICX, new normie brainlets are chasing garbage like DigiByte and XVG being shilled by whales.

Dogecoin

It's not even open source. It doesn't stand a fucking chance

How do I buy ICX?

it listed on binance 4 days ago

All hail Byteball

definitely icx

Either ICX or Confido for sure. They're both trying to solve the virgin asshole problem

This 100 times, fuck this is gonna moon so hard to the Top 10 at least, maybe even Top 5 in the next year

def ICX, I heard they are trying to solve the "how to make millions of retarded buyers by releasing worthless overhyped shit and having a degenerate nigger with a large following shill it" problem

I agree. I'd like to see the arguments that It won't end up in top 5 as people find out about it. Remember this is day 4 of exposure to the market. What 5 coins could possibly have a higher value proposition in a year?

how about, bitcoin, ethereum, monero, omisego, bitcoin cash

>overhyped
>very few people know about it outside of the korean fintech industry at this point

Omisego? Dont make me laugh.

wtf are you saying lol
watch any interviews with foundation council they are all ultra-fans of open source and have been working with it since start

moron fud with fake news fuck off

Holy fucking coordinated shit, this whole board has their life savings on this korean meme coin.

Disclaimer - I actually also bought at ico and want it to moon even more, but damn this reminds me of the ARK & LINK fascination of this board.

So the value proposition of helping the unbanked millions of people participate and integration of different payment platforms is not a good one?

you mean one of the most important things crypto was meant to solve, but it makes you laugh?

Fucking crypto nigger is even shilling it

Shit you're right getting in on this is just going to make a new legion of Marines.

you should look into confido before you lump me in with this

>100M volume
>very few people know about it

PFR Screencap it

>tfw amazon contract soon

how is it coordinated? There should be people mentioning other coins in this thread.. but aside from memes and brainlet comments, its pretty clear a lot of money is moving into ICX. And the market cap is way too big at this point for fucking biz to influence it lol.. unless we have a whale sitting on 10,000 BTC lurking

I don't know if anyone has said it but ICX

Idk op what do you think

Legit project, but ffs don't shill with amazon crap... it's not happening. I would recommend investing on it, since it has a small market cap and a working demo

Im not saying theres anything concrete but I honestly do see it as a real contender for amazon as the MC is so low it would make it feasible for them and real time mobile fiat to crypto exchange would be perfect for the platform

>overhyped
how is this a bad thing you braindead moron

and request network?