Insider here: Ripple will be going on Coinbase in early January

This is my treat to you guys since you have been good to me. Trade accordingly

WHY ITS ONLY FOR BANKS XLM SHOULD GO ON COINBASE WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUICK

Please be real. I need that normie money. What's your source?

>500 xrp

am i gonna make it? should i grab another 500?

Quite honestly, even if it does get added I can't see it going much higher. I think in the LR it's still undervalued at 46b mkt cap but for a total mkt cap of 600b I can't see ripple going much higher. To put it into perspective $2 = a market cap greater than ethereum.

>tfw 500 ripple was 25€ when I started now people have to think twice about buying 500 for a dollar each

Grab more. If you're gonna make it you need thousands. To make it on that, market cap has to be more than half of all fiat currency in circulation.

Everyone says the market cap needs to be astronimical for ripple to moon ilke BCH did. Why? If there is a set amount, does value not go up the less available an item is?

Also, someone mentioned Ripple burns coins as they get used. Validity?

No. I'm holding 3300 xrp. Still want more. I wish I went all in at 25c

Anybody who says anything in regards to the market cap is most likely a dumb idiot.
The market cap is calculated by the current circulating supply multiplied with current price.
So by understanding that, you understand that the market cap will fluctuate and change and tell you nothing about what any coin could achieve without putting it into perspective and comparing it to other things, like the market cap of all fiat money on this planet for example.

>muh market cap
Confirmed crypto illiterate
Every ripple thread you get the same retards, probably all stinkie linkies
>xrp isn’t ripplenet, lol
>xrp doesn’t want to go beyond fiat value
>muh market cap
>xrp won’t be used by banks lol
And every time you get BTFO because ripple actually is the future

> BTC 2.0

Whales gonna hate it

It may be going on coinbase but it is still too expensive to buy right now

XLM is superior to ripple and has 10% the market cap

I know where my money is going

buying a crypto with 100b coins

LMAO biz never learns

all my normie friends who didn't know what a buttcoin was a month ago are all talking about buying ripple but can't figure out how to do it. if it hits coinbase, and they see a coin for ~$1 compared to all the other "expensive" coins, what do you think is gonna happen??

in for another 500

Thanks. Reported to the FBI for insider trading.

checkin those dubs and yes. normies will see a cheap coin they can buy hundreds of relatively easily. this thing is going to moon like nothing ever before

dude it's never going to go on coinbase stop dreaming

the sec calls digital assets commodities retard

there is no insider trading rules on commodities

how can you say that for sure? its gaining alot of mainstream attention at this point.

My exchange only lists BTC, ETH, XRP and BCH so it is certainly possible.

>how can you say that for sure?
Poster like him show up all the time. Don’t pay attention to them. They said it’d never get to a dollar.

i love biz but theres so much negative thinking here. i have seen ripple articles on alot of major publications the last week, this might be the next coin to be on normiebase, it has to be in the top 3 at least in consideration.