How does one purchase this faggot without buying the whole box set with the two other characters I couldn't care less...

How does one purchase this faggot without buying the whole box set with the two other characters I couldn't care less about?

Also, his buffs apply to mars armies only? Yeah because fuck unique armies right?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitzbox.co.uk/product_info.php/triumvirate-of-the-imperium-archmagos-cawl-p-7729
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ebay. It's how I got Celestine and the prices are fair.

Belisarius Cawl is a Archmagos Dominus from Mars, so his buffs apply to Mars Mechanicus armies.

You are perfectly free to use your own Archmagos Dominus and fluff him appropriately to your custom Forge World!

I keep seeing it for $40. Which Seems high to me. Am I just too Jewish for this game or are you seeing better prices on there?

Man what a cluttered model.

If he gets any more metal bits he'll just be a fuckin' metal octopus.

Actually a metal octopus would at least have some coherency to it's design, this is like a chaos spawn that fell in a scrap heap.

That was entirely the idea behind the model.
Cawl is 10,000 years old and has just been adding things during that time span in a seemingly haphazard manner.

Is he a Tech centaur?

>Games workshop

>Fair deals

Pick one

Question: I know tech priests are always bent out of shape about appeasing the machine spirits within their tech so does that mean this dude is just riddled with tech infected by fragments of rogue ai? Does he have to appease/perform rituals for individual body parts in order for them to not malfunction out of spite?

>Is he a Tech centaur?
Yes. He's a cyborg centaur tentacle monster the size of a carnifex.

I got the cowl aka heretek from the triumvirate box. I bought the box for celestine and inquisitor and have no need for him. I can sell it to you or exchange it with another mini if you want.

>not buying it for Celestine

>yeah because fuck unique armies right?
The same applies for every single character in 40k, they all have a faction and Cawl is Mars. The real problem is how paltry the Admech list variety is, they have a terribly small range of models for the tech-lords of the imperium.

He is an absolute giant of a figure and most of the value of the Triumvirate box. Given how GW currently prices their figures, you could expect to pay at least fifty for him if he was available separately. I am actually Jewish and I think you're being too much of a Jew.

Cawl is considered pretty heretical for being less religious and more scientific. He is like a typical sci-fi tech guy. His brain was also partitioned into separate portions so he wouldn't be in much danger of rogue AI anyway.

>Also, his buffs apply to mars armies only?
Damn right. Suck it Ryza shits, you'll always be second best.

Or you could just run him as Cellisarius Bawl, Arch-Magos of Ryza, unless you're playing against a no-fun-allowed WAAC type, at least until Ryza gets some sort of mechanical distinction from Mars (even just a Special Character of their own).

No name NPC forgeworlds get nothing lol

eat shit snowflake faggots

>Also, his buffs apply to mars armies only?
count as

bitzbox sells it for 24.99 pounds however it's currently out of stock.

bitzbox.co.uk/product_info.php/triumvirate-of-the-imperium-archmagos-cawl-p-7729

Visual noise, the miniature

>Yeah because fuck unique armies right?

The intention was to make it so you couldn't stack ALL the special characters on units in an edition when auras are the name of the game.

But I thought the ritual was done more out of necessity than anything?

A metal octopus would have less appendages.

It varies. Some has important code and shit, some is mnemonics, a little is just for show. There's a bit somewhere where a Datasmith starts a long chant to fix a Battle Robot and his Dominus tells him to shut it and blurts about a second of compressed code that does the same job, since the 'Nids won't stand on ceremony. Mostly it's necessary, though, Cawl is mostly Heretek because he takes liberties with research rather than ritual.

By raw weight, he's probably about half of the set's contents, so...

>No love for Lucius
>When they have their own pattern of Warlord Titan
01010111 01101000 01111001 00100000 01001100 01101001 01110110 01100101 00111111