You are a very rich slaver lord, known for your ability to always find proper people or ... well,sentient creatures...

You are a very rich slaver lord, known for your ability to always find proper people or ... well,sentient creatures, to do the job. You are offered a hefty sum of solid gold to accumulate 2,000 forest-dwelling elves.

These guys live in a massive ancient forest where they dwell in small communities of 200-300, have settlements on forest floor and in tree tops, are masterful archers, are excellent at stealth in forest and are able to evade human slaver hunting party forever or set up an ambush and kill poor sods with a few volleys of arrows.

Who do you hire to track and successfully hunt the elves? You can pick almost anything from Faerun (D&D setting).

Pic related with a small difference, that hunted ones live for hundred of years and are stealthy and cunning as fuck.

thanks

>implying that wizards would have any problems gathering some elves for you.

Puh-lease

In 3.5 probably not, while in 5e is that a problem.

Nobody. I just start a fire.

>Lighting elven forest on fire
>Not being retarded

pick carefully

Because elves don't know how to do magic...

>elf slave wat do

Now that's a troll I haven't seen in a long time... a long time.

I envision a fruitful life for this thread.

I free all my slaves, set fire to my house and join a monastery.

Sorceror Lich with massive mind-control oriented spell-list.

>Who do you hire?
A logging company.

I choose one particular tribe and help them fund their conquest of rival tribes in exchange for the pick of the prisoners they take as slaves.

the right answer.

easier to let them fight themselves, as long as there is some measurable progress you'll eventually grind the numbers to where they need to be, who cares if it takes a bunch of genocides and shit along the way

I introduce the marvels and wonders of civilization to them, establish good trade relations, and then promise them even greater rewards if they just board my ships.

Considering that the basis for these elves made for pretty worthless slaves, I do the sensible thing and contract my client some niggers.

Without investing more than your getting paid, this is the best option. Make like the early European slavers in west Africa and outsource the actual slave taking to the locals.

I hire a nation's worth of dwarven engineers to build a gigantic pit-trap under the entire forest.
With the press of a botton the forest will collapse into the hole, trapping all the elves inside a gigantic net.
It is also submerged in a sleep-induced agent.
Then, a gigantic machine will process the net's contents, separating trees for logging, rocks for smelting, animals for food, and elves for slaving.

You'd better have 2000 cure disease potions ready, because otherwise those fuckers will start dropping like flies.

Approach one of the more aggressive tribes and bribe them with shiny beads to attack smaller tribes and take captives

Gorilla tactics would ruin you, not worth it.

Mimics

Since when are D&D elves vulnerable to mundane diseases