Happy 38th birthday to the lady behind Geek & Sundry, Tabletop and Critical Role etc

Happy 38th birthday to the lady behind Geek & Sundry, Tabletop and Critical Role etc
The queen of Geek
Felicia Day!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calliope
youtube.com/watch?v=xMrN3Rh55uM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Felicia is a whore

Mazel tov!

literally who
>Geek & Sundry, Tabletop and Critical Role etc
I don't even know what any of this shit is lol

Hooray I guess?

I mean anyone whos made a career of playing tabletop games has to have done something right.

I am so happy I will outlive this cunt.
Its the whore Joss Whedon and Wil Wheaton pay to not fuck.

>doesn't know what geek and sundry, tabletop or critial role are

what are you even doing on this thread user?

>Felicia Day

These are words I've only seen on Veeky Forums but I'm afraid nobody will believe me.

Is it okay that I kind of don't mind her but still think Wil Wheaton should be burned to a cross?

I've used to watch the Guild.

Nah, that seems like a perfectly reasonable opinion to me.

Fuck Wesley.

I'd fuck her.
No condom.

More like Felicia GAY
lol

He doesn't seem THAT obnoxious to me. The only time I wanted to kill him is when he played Epic Wizard Spell Wars.

nah she's just as bad

>Finding game components problematic
He's a virtue signaling cunt.

Wtf

Camels can't be geeks you dingus

She actually got semi-famous for a book she wrote where she gave herself the title of "queen of the nerds" for no real reason.

Then she made a shitty web series about fuckwits playing WoW, and she's guest starred on a few sci-fi TV shows because of it.

She's an idiot who's partly responsible for the whole "geek chic lol nerds are cool" bullshit of the last decade. And Wil Wheaton will white knight her to no end.

I don't understand normie customs, what exactly is being portrayed here?

She's tweeting at how she is apparently harvesting her own breastmilk and stockpiling it.

Which is not something one should share with others.

Also nice dub trips.

Thank you for checking them.

Also why in the actual fuck is she doing that, does she even have kids?

You would think that she kinda has to, what with the lactation and all.

Felicia and Wil are basically King and Queen of insufferable lol-so-zany fake nerdery, with that fucking cunt from Big Bazinga Theory as the Jack of Asses.

ye
she my baby mama

I dunno.

It's honestly not that she's doing it that bothers me, it's the fact that she's sharing it so openly and brazenly with the world and making a very awkward joke out of it.

I loathe Wil Wheaton because for some reason he thinks he's 'in' on the joke.

We don't hate Wesley, Wil. We hate YOU.

she has a newborn daughter called
Calliope Maeve

Aren't there ways to force lactation without having ever been pregnant?

Please tell me you just made that up.

One because that's a horrific name for a human being, and two because I'd be impressed with your skills at making up such a believable horrific name.

what kind of person lies on the internet

How would stand-ins for them work as villains for a campaign?

>tfw I didn't hated Wesley that much but come to hate him because of Wheaton

>that fucking cunt from Big Bazinga Theory

I actually feel sorry for him. He seems like a decent fella, who'll only be remembered for that character and grow to hate himself because of it.

Is he wearing a biker leather and chain codpiece?

Wil Wheaton may be a pissant with USI, but he's far from bad enough to deserve mob violence. Same for Felicia Day. Just don't give them attention and let them wither out of relevancy. Post-2016 delirium will likely help reduce their popularity.

>she has a newborn daughter called
I have to wonder who in their right mind would even... but then, there's this guy

Heads of an order of wizards who once served noble ends, but they worked their way to the top via underhanded means and corrupted it into a shadow of it's former self that now serves only to inflate their egos.

Lawful Evil wizards.

>Geek & Sundry, Tabletop and Critical Role

Why would I wish a happy birthday to the cunt who helped start the shittiest webshow I can think of off the top of my head, which is cancerizing the D&D fanbase with casuals, normalfags, video game players, and rosties who are shitting up the game on a daily basis. The only reason to watch Critical Roll is to lose your last miniscule speck of faith in humanity before killing yourself. It is a gathering of hipster nu-males and screeching whores they plop at a table, add a ton of boring shit on the screen, and then proceed to laugh autistically over inane shit for 2.5 hours. It is basically a RoosterTeeth video, except with a D&D session attached. These people are the biggest faggots on the planet. Matt Mercer's homebrew is shit, he's passable at best as a DM, and the women can't do anything except make fart / period jokes because they are disgusting whores. The other fat-asses aren't much better and are likely just there for the free attention and a chance at scoring with used up voice actress cunts. If you spend your free time watching D&D, it is because you are a fucking social reject. Because you clearly cannot find a game. Because if you could find a game you would not be watching 2 to 3 hour episodes of these fags' "banter". I cannot think of anything more boring than watching some other people I don't give a fuck about, playing D&D. I'd rather paint my toenails with my dick cheese. What a fucking waste of time. I seriously hope Critical Roll charters a bus and the bus crashes and they all fucking die. I am not even memeing, I fucking hate these cocksuckers, they are more obxnoious than the Yogscast/Roosterteeth, and they are flooding our hobby with these autistic youtube gaming addicts who will fuck up your D&D campaign and whine that it should be more like Skyrim.

>USI
???

Yes. Breast pumping for a couple of hours a day will stimulate lactation in about a week.

I did that to one of my subbes who was into lactation.

Happy birthday

(((Felicia Day)))

wew lad

Can you even imagine her riding on the dick and then making her trademark duck-face?
That would make me literally explode inside her in ecstasy.

nice pasta m8. fukken saved

She's famous because of Joss and Wil. And also because the corporate fuckwads realized they could use her to sell shit to women and male feminists.

They're doing pretty good as villains in real life.

Does that confirms that she is Homestuck fan?

I don't want to be offensive or anything but what is sexy about that?
Breast bumping itself make me cringe a bit to be a bit honest.

The best part is that breast milk is garbage, and anyone who breastfeeds over using formula for any reason other than as cheap birth control is a terrible fucking parent.

lol i love this board

Good goy, now tell them about how vaccines cause autism!

This is objectively wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calliope

No one cares about some literally who wannabe D-list """""""celebrity"""""""

I will never understand people who are into bestiality.

i'm eating, spoiler that picture asshole

What the actual fuck, she turned from a hot red head to a fugly bitch that looks way too old.

So who in this thread is over 21 and still a wizard in training?

>Greek and Irish
what the fuck

>she turned from a hot red head
Or you grew up and realized she was always a horse faced freak?

Is she /ourgirl/ ?

I hope her daughter grows up to be the normiest normie to ever conform to the norm.
What do you call a female Chad Thundercock?

This, she was always camel faced

Chadette Thundercunt

Alternatively Stacy

>38
>first child

mainstream Veeky Forums culture is some of the most insufferable shit ever

Y'all are all shitty people.

He's also gay. Which adds nothing here except half the people will stop feeling sorry for him.

That's great, user. Now kindly gtfo and go back to /pol/ before you spread your retarded ideas any more.

THANK YOU! at least someone said it. God shes a try-hard.

"no"

No, she's transCanadian

A good-for-nothing nobody, hmm?

Though anons often poorly articulate it, there is a reason that 'geek icons' like Felicia Day and Wil Wheaton are hated, and not just because they represent the most basic and unrefined face of the hobby. It is because their existence as icons are not a legitimization of the hobby, but rather, the opposite - the only thing particularly remarkible about them is they 1. Like geek things and 2. Are minor celebrities who are 3. Moderately attractive and socially well adjusted.

This lets the media sell them to mass publics, and they are sold as HEY LOOK AT THIS PERSON YOU MAY KNOW FROM THIS THING! THEY LIKE VIDEOGAMES AND DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS, BUT THEY'RE STILL COOL NORMAL PEOPLE!? ISN'T THAT WIERD, BECAUSE THOSE THINGS ARE FOR AUTISTIC DORK LOSERS WHO CAN'T GO INTO THE DAYLIGHT HAHA

Meanwhile those desperate for attention and acceptance rally around them, eager for anything to make them seem more normal by proxy.

That is the problem with these icons. That is the problem with GUURRRLLLL GAMERS! It is not that they exist and like these things, but that the attention we pay to them makes it seem as if they are remarkible or unique or interesting just for being who they are and liking the things you do. When in reality, being a fan of RPG's or Videogames isn't remarkable at all, it's incredibly normal.

Imagine how people in other fields and hobbies might feel about their "spokespersons" in the media. I doubt Wil and Felicia are somehow unique in that respect.

>normie customs,
But this is totally a nerd/geek thing, like, totally not a normie thing. LOL such geek!

is this a troll thread?

>MFW the only kink I have, and it's a doozie
>..but it's felicia day

And on this day Veeky Forums became a celebrity gossip thread

She's only 38? By the way she acts id expect her to be pushing 50

The guild was quite funny, Vork the autistic manchild escaping from his shitty life by acting like a corporate CEO leading a videogame guild while stealing his disabled neighbours wifi, the dickass thief teenager we've all met playing RPG's, the person who plays wow and neglects their children like that fat girl with the big tits. I used to have a crush on felicia day all those years ago as well since she was the cute girl next door nerd shut in type I could fantasize about, before I knew she was just a Stacey with awards and opportunities handed to her just for being born female.

In the later seasons it seemed to get 'self aware' and put out cringy try hard things such as this concentrated autism: youtube.com/watch?v=xMrN3Rh55uM
It also feels like over time Felicia day decided to make the show about her and how the geeky indian guy loves her so much and her other sexual adventures, which nobody gives a fuck about, rather than making it funny.

No. Shes one of those annoying pricks who always has to go on about how much of a 'nerd' she is. Basically a faggot mixture of hipster and sjw doing geek things cause being a geek is cool guaiz. /Ourgirls/ are true basement dwelling autists and God bless them for it.

what do you think?

wtf i hate donald trump now

t. Nestle

I love trump hysteria!

>that description
kek.
its funny because he is stumping himself

Just another Shlomo sponsored SJW, they'll get what's coming to them

>Happy 38th birthday to the lady behind Geek & Sundry, Tabletop and Critical Role etc
>The queen of Geek
>Felicia Day!!
Without having read the rest of the posts here, I can pretty much guarantee that everything has gone swimmingly in this thread.

A feat that no one else here could have performed, kudos.

Please come back Mike Nelson.

Poor Jake Lloyd.

t. good goy raised on poison

R3eeeeeeeeee normie

I dislike Felicia, but she's easier to ignore.

First time I heard of wil wheaton was when he started playing d&d with penny arcade guys and scott kurzt from pvponline.
It was a chill podcast, no visuals, just some people around a table playing and recording.
He was fine in the beginning, but he became obnoxious as soon as they started doing the live shows, where they were more performing than playing.

Also he apparently said up his friendship with Scott Kurtz, because Scott Kurtz called big bang theory nerd blackface

>No Man, No Woman
Learn my pronouns!
>eowynwithcoloredbluehair.png