DOIN IT

I'M GONNA DO IT GUYS

I'm about to invest a small amount, that I'm well prepared to lose, in bitcoin. Yet, I'm still nervous about getting into this game. Any words of encouragement? I know we might be in the middle of a bull trap but I'm so eager.

buy high sell low

If your nervous then you'll sell off later and lose money, i'd recommend leaving this place and not coming back soyboi.

If its a small amount start with shitcoins

Don't buy for another 13 hours or until we reach at least 11k. Whichever comes first. You've been forewarned.

You’re buying bitcoin?
Should we tell him?

Don't be a pussy, hold your ground because if you sell low and buy high, you're fucked, no reason to ever ever sell if you're down, especially if it's not a lot of money to you, just hold if its down

I was like you two years ago.

I'm now worth ovet $100,000 when I started with almost nothing

I'm pretty sure bitcoin is falling a bit right now so if you are to buy wait like 3 minutes after it stabilizes (or once it reaches the lowest you can imagine it going)

Start with a top-5 coin and just watch some curves and read some stuff

Not him but what's the best place to get started with shitcoins? Bittrex closed its doors to new people and trying to find a solid alternative

My plan is to try to make some gains, maybe the same amount as my initial or half, and once I do, cash out my initial so I haven't actually lost anything, then screw around with whatever gains solely in crypto. If I fuck up and nothing is profiting, the worst i can do is hodl. Sound reasonable?

Also I don't plan on staying in bitcoin. I'll trade for alts soon.

Bump pls advise

>my ID says I'm dum

Put it in Ethereum instead you dumb boomer

Look at this properly only after having invested in bitcoin

Don't let your emotions get the best of you when you trade. It's best if you're a sociopath. There will be wins and there will be losses.

>dash scales less than bitcoin
holy shit

At least wait out the current ongoing dip, don't try to catch a falling knife

Also seems like BTC found a bottom at around 14k (bitfinex).

buy at your own risk right now
I would wait, we could go either way right now but you stand to lose more than gain if you buy now

what do you mean they closed their doors?
maybe binance is for you?

>in bitcoin

No, just no. You do realize you have to pay huge fucking fees just to get it into an exchange, right? Invest in something else. If you buy $100 of it you'll lose most right there to fees.

>not buying LTC, transfering that and then trade it for BTC at an exchange if necessary

On what, Kraken? On cuckbase it's a $30 fee regardless if you're buying bitcoin or litecoin

Thanks a bunch for the feedback guys. I'm probably gonna hold out a bit longer to see if we dip down more, and I'm going to try to buy some alts directly rather than with BTC. I'm going to go over the fees and whatnot of all these exchanges, even though no single one seems to be ideal when I keep reading reviews... I'll have money in this game just after Christmas by the latest. Hopefully this works.

Why the fuck invest RIGHT as the bubble is about to burst. Where the fuck did you crawl out of? 9gag?

Ignore the shills in here.

Shits about to blow the fuck up. You might be able to buy beetcoins for 100$ soon enough.

>this

dumbasses that bought back in thought they were getting it cheap.

but they forget why bitcoin even reached this price in the first place.

first we entice the normies.
now we just scared the normies.

>Why the crash bro?

Well dumbasses, you bite the hand that feeds you.

YOU SCARED OFF ALL THE EASY MONEY.

Soi i wish you all the best, trying to keep bitcoins price up in the current state we are in.

>Shits about to blow the fuck up. You might be able to buy beetcoins for 100$ soon enough.
>but they forget why bitcoin even reached this price in the first place.

I like this shilling

>Not buying ETH and transferring it to Binance to buy any of the alt coins directly.

>Any words of encouragement?
become so strong you don't need to ask the anonymous lobby of a gambling den for emotional support

But when do you believe the burst will occur? I keep reading that this past drop was common. Looking at the charts for the past year I could believe it, given the scale is different. Occasionally the large drop.

I should've started learning about this such a long time ago, because unless you guys are all literally scheming against people like me, it just seems that the consensus is about 50/50 regarding whether or not the bubble will burst soon.

>Saying this for the 10,000th time in the last couple of years
Figure out how thick that rope is going to be when you hang yourself you kike because we'll all be doing transactions in crypto.

OP if you want to make money listen to this

The longer the horizon, the less sure everybody is. Any market is basically an auction, it goes up and down looking for volume, looking for orders. Even the whales don't know where something is really going to stop in a big liquid market. They can push it, but they don't know for sure the final destination. Always remember, it's not just about who's in the market now, there are people with potential power standing aside and you don't know where they'll come in.
This last drop is not a big mystery, it double topped off the 30 minute 200ma. Now it's finding a little support somewhere else that I'm not mentioning. This is why people trade, it makes money, but it doesn't tell you shit about where a group of straight line weekly bars will end up.

Thanks, will check it out

They halted registration for new accounts on the 15th saying it was due high traffic with no word on when they'll enable it again