Can I get an art dump for fantastic cityscapes and whatnot?

can I get an art dump for fantastic cityscapes and whatnot?

Oddly specific request time

I'm looking for monsters or lab creations (ideally canine-based ones) stalking in alleyways in a futuristic or cyberpunk city - shadows and glowing eyes would be great, but more visible stuff would be great too, as long as it looks deadly

Anyone got any good frontier towns, up in a northern mountain canyon? Snow, cliffs, walls to keep barbarians away, etc.?

One of my favourites.

Done in the fantasy setting, i could post some from other eras

I might have a few, will dump those.

Not sure if that's just closer and better detail than I've ever seen it before, or if there's a few pics with a very similar shape

Done for now.

modern, not so much futuristic, but it could believably be in a cyberpunk world

I like it because it's a mix of old and new. Very Renaissance gardens.

Anybody got more like this one? This is the best I can do

Was hoping for more claustrophobic stuff. You know, giant advertisement boards and shit. But that is useful for me anyway. I deleted most of my stuff.

Fuck Pinterest tho.

Thanks.

I hate it too. Such a shitty way to get you to make an account.

>Fuck Pinterest tho.
9000% this, it's such a horrible site to use - even when you have an account half the time it jumps you around and shit

Thanks lad.

Keep em coming mate, I'm still here and saving.

Anyhting specifically you're after?

Really stuff like if possible. You know, lots of mega structures built up over the top of stuff. Claustrophobic. Giant ads plastered on everything. But anything cyberpunk is fine. Anything is fine actually.

I'm also looking for/interested in Aztec/Mayan/Jungle City stuff, if you have it.

What is this picture supposed to depict? Because the building in the background actually exists, it's Russia's foreign ministry.

>C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Shame on you.

Amen brother, I have no idea how a site so awful got so popular. Brainless teens?

I read it was made to appeal to american soccer moms, because they control a huge spending power.

Can any one provide a claustrophobic fantasy metropolis? Something like connected mega cathedrals would be nice.
Have the one location picture on my tablet, an actual town in Germany.

I have a strange request. Do you have any cities that look like they could be ancient or historical but instead are post-apocalyptic or fallen future?

Something more like this.

I can try...?

Duplicate reply.

I've got post-ancient apocalypse

that library seems really poorly designed.
Like there are shelves with floors 4 feet long and not connected to anything.
Are you supposed to bring a ladder to get the the higher level? Across that pretty rickety looking bridge?

I really like this pic, but it was kind of small so I found a bigger version.

That's rad as fuck but jesus christ I would hate having to drive on that road every day.

Star wars - coruscant

Obviously for the books you are not supposed to read.

Also, does anyone have pictures of hellish or demonic cities? I need inspiration for the demon capital under a mountain.