JumpChain CYOA Thread #1585: Unlimited Servant Works Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Go for it then since it does do that, would be a waste not to use it and get more content out of it.

What are some jumps that feature princesses?
Princess Bride, Disney, any others?

Uploading for new thread per request from Genius-user.

Just wanted to note that Elizabeth Bathory in fate grand order is over 5 foot tall without the horns.

Post from last thread here

Elizabeth is pretty much just a youthful looking mid teen girl. Lolis in Fate are pretty obvious. Jack and Nursery Rhyme.

Are you a Dragon or something?

Ace Combat. Maybe.
Any real world jump, though they're boring princesses

>over five foot tall
You say that like five feet is particular tall

What's something better than the proto-power armor that I could include as a 400cp item in the Batman Beyond jump?

Most fantasy settings have them. Though if we're talking about jumps that focus on princesses, you could always go for Legend of Zelda.

Post ideas for Stands. I'm trying to come up with some for Jojo's jump writefagging. I'm trying to use the Stand generator to make some, but I can't get anything but meme powers or something that breaks the story.

Any of the Mario jumps.
Game of Thrones.
ANY of the TTRPG jumps.
Any of the Zeldas.

Do dragons wear crowns of wildflowers?
But if you have a jump with princess AND dragons, I'd like to know of it.

You say that like someone who didn't read even the post that one links to, much less the rest of the argument.

The Robo Batman?

What kind of music do you like? It helps to pick a song you like then figure out the stand based around the lyrics.

Go find PrincessAnon

>Yes, and the idea is to improve it, and then make copies of the improved item. So, take a sword, run it through and get Sword +1. Make copies of that, run them through to get Sword +2. Do it again for Sword +4, and repeat ad nauseam. There's nothing sayina given item can't be improved multiple times.
You are not actually reading how the perk works.
You take a item, and feed it identical items. Three hammers would become a Boosted Hammer. but feeding it more than that doesn't get it better than doubled. Double is what it gets you, no more.

If you take that Boosted Hammer and 'cheat mode' it to have three Boosted Hammers, feeding those Boosted Hammers you don't get a Boosted Hammer +1, or a Boosted Boosted Hammer, because the Boosted Hammer is still just the same hammer it always was, just Boosted, and any copied you make are likewise the same crappy hammer, but boosted. You can't get above double no matter the quality or quantity of the hammers you use to boost it. The Perk doubles the effectiveness of a base item. That's it.

Jumpers!

What powers have you entrusted your children with?

What powers have you forbidden them to possess?

Is somebody working on a Star Vs jump?
Star is a princess. Sort of.

Nope. It doesn't say anywhere you can't boost things again. You're straight up making things up. Quote the exact lines that support your argument or get out.

Dragons steal the virgin princesses user, I just assumed.

GATE: And so the JSDF fought has dragons and a princess. So if you like Pina Coladas

A reality destruction button.

[Where Da Hood At]

Destructive Power: A
Speed: C
Range: B
Durability: A
Precision: B
Development Potential: A

Stand power-The Dog Is The Hood: Stand resembles a muscular werewolf that swallows the user, and can merge with buildings and structures roughly as large as buildings which count as part of the Stand and can shapeshift in proportion to the user's fighting spirit. Destruction of the building violently ejects the Stand user rather than automatically killing them, although the user is not protected from the impact and is still exhausted from his Stand's destruction

Except the cheatmode boost has literally been a combo since it came out.

That is a very smug princess

>What powers have you entrusted your children with?
>What powers have you forbidden them to possess?

>IMPLYING I GET THE CHOICE IN THE MATTER.

Nine daughters. Nine sons. All of them inheriting everything, and the only thing keeping them from wrecking every. god. damn. world. Is teaching them and drilling into them self-restraint and respect for life.

I have kind of an odd taste in music.
>Infected Mushroom (but almost nothing else in whatever genre you would call it)
>Muse
>Fall out Boy
>Musicals
>Some clsasical stuff, not a whole lot.
There's probably some other shit that I'm forgetting. Most of my friends think my taste in music is horrible.

Are they locked in the tallest tower of some castle guarded by a dragon, in the middle of an active volcano?

How and for what purpose

No sort of needed, she literally is princess of mewnie. Someone claimed it but each season they keep pushing it back to next season.

And they have continuously said that if anyone else wants to pick it up and take a crack at it, that they're free to do so.

So fucking nut up and do it instead of being a salty bitch.

>in whatever genre you would call it
Iranian Goa Trance
>Muse, FoB, Musicals
Your friends are right.

>musicals
Phantom of the opera, you can hypnotise and control others with your voice, suggestions persist after the music stops.

Yes, and and if you use it again, you're still just doubling the item's effects. There's nothing that says it can't be used again or that it's not stackable.

Which perks or in-jump powers make me completely invulnerable to something?

I've seen a bunch of disease and poison immunity perks, There are prestige classes and races in D&D that offer immunity to one form of energy or another.

There are a lot of perks that make you resistant to things, but I can't think of many absolutes.

Trust is the foundation of every good relationship, user.

Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch has the seven mermaid princesses of the different oceans.

Tenchi Muyo's Jurai Empire has a highly complex system of royalty, including many ranks of princesses, I believe.

Greek Mythology has a lot of princesses and the like for the miscellany of small city-states and fiefdoms.

Captain N has Princess Lana.

Sailor Moon, at least going by the manga, has the Sailor Senshi qualifying as princesses for their respective worlds/moons.

The Fire Emblem settings also have some various princesses, I think.

Speaking of Zelda, what's your favorite Legend of Zelda race? Bad guys like Moblins and Bokoblins are acceptable answers too.

The qualifier was because her actions are very unlike the typical princess.

What doesnt kill you from generic virtual world lets you build immunities to anything.

Huh, didn't know you could destroy reality through the power of trust

I've got a question about the SimAnt jump. Specifically; what options are kosher for the "Biggest Jaws of All" perk? Am I limited to adaptations found in ant species only? Can I branch out, but only toward thing other insects have developed? Are crustaceans alright? What about extinct species--there were some big damn bugs back when the atmosphere could support them. At it's most ludicrous, could I slap a tiger's jaw onto an ant, or is that too much?

Battletech. Give Mad Kat the dick.

If you want to play stupid semantics games, then the copies haven't been boosted yet. So just say you're doubling the effects of the copies and expending the original item. Even if your silly interpretation is correct, there are so many ways to get around it it's not even funny.

I like the twili, but other than them gorons are fucking awesome.

I can't say anything about other animals like tigers and shit, but I know for my build Toriko-user cleared Lotus Mantis Claws for my build as alright, back in the day.

I mean, you can just subvert the need for immunity by becoming a vampire or a cyborg or something along those lines. Poison and disease aren't relevant weaknesses if you don't have biology for them to disrupt or take advantage of.

That actually sounds good. I guess I'm not very good at the sort of creative thinking that would get me to function properly in the Jojoverse without a Stand that was relatively simple like Star Platinum et al.

wow the redundancies. Sorry about that.

Gorons are morons.

So what's the deal with her then? Dragonblood gives Seibah huge assets if she doesn't pick up immortality weapons. Why does the dragon look like a little girl?

Can I have myself and/or companions be ant-sized human form in that jump? Being an ant for 10 years might not do wonders for the sanity.

Elizabeth Bathory user. Bathing in blood to keep herself young?

Eh they just have no ambitian or need to do Anything different then they do.

Gerudos

Doesn't ring a bell.

Other than Fate, where can I find Alexander the Great?

Google moron.

Definitely gerudos

She's not half dragon the same way, it's a different effect, and it's only due to being a servant iirc. Similar to Vlad the Impaler getting vampire powers despite not being an actual vampire. Basically they decided that she would be better as a dragon girl.

>That blackboard drawing

Is that actually in the game?

Custom Robo eventually grows to full immunities doesn't it?

Have you ever considered staying in a world? If so, why?

No, but it can get really high resistance, like fractions of fractions of fractions of a percent. It can still be bypassed by sufficiently strong mofos.

I honestly kind of like Zoras. Not sure why.

Young Elisabeth is only a dragon because of coincidence, basically. She has Innocent Monster, which turns you into a monster of some kind because the legends about you commonly consider you to be one despite it being untrue. That Innocent Monster turned her into a dragon instead of some other kind of monster is happenstance. She doesn't get the benefits of a REAL dragon hybrid. Young Elisabeth has Innocent Monster because as a little girl she has yet to do anything wrong, but because she is Elisabeth Bathory, she is still considered a monster. It's retarded, but essentially that's the justification in-setting. Out of setting they wanted a dragon girl so here you go.

Elisabeth Bathory as an adult woman is also a Servant, who happens to NOT have Innocent Monster because this is after her crimes and she is truly guilty of being a human monster. However, her legend does change her, because people considered her to be a monster similar to what we would call a vampire and her story later went on to inspire the story of Carmilla, the first modern vampire. For this reason, the Servant system turns adult Elisabeth into a vampire and she also goes by the name of Carmilla.

Consequentially, Vlad also has Innocent Monster like young Elisabeth. He's considering to be a good guy who was cruel but did what he had to for the sake of protecting his country from its enemies (which is largely true.) Yet he is considered a blood thirsty monster by many people, and this inspired the creation of the legend of Dracula and the one of the founders of the modern conception of the vampire which is famous the world over. So, consequentially, Vlad has Innocent Monster at a very high level because he is well and truly innocent of what he is accused of, unlike adult Elisabeth/Carmilla.

Gorons are my niggas.

Let's see...

The Deku Scrubs are pretty neat, and I like the Kokiri, too. Oh, and the Gorons are awesome. I also like the Zora, at least the ones from OoT and the like.

Only change is that they need to let husbands live in the village basically.

No. I skimmed a few jumps that were posted in /cyoag/, not realizing what they were, and the premise that I could move on and keep gaining powers, skills, friends etc. trumped any world that I'd conceive of jumping to and liking it enough to stay in. The first jump I actually saw was Jojo's and I was big on it, but honestly the promise of continuing adventure and to keep having fun and growing was just too much, even for a world I liked as much as the Jojoverse.

Going home is inconceivable. If I had the opportunity to ditch this life for a chain, I'd do it in a heartbeat. No matter how strong I'd be after a few jumps, at the end I become a planeswalker and have all the power I could want, go anywhere and any when. Moving forward is, at least to me, the only sensibole option.

>It doesn't say anywhere you can't boost things again.
>There's nothing that says it can't be used again or that it's not stackable.

Not how anything ever works. "This perk doesn't say I can't use it to become a Little Girl, so obviously I can use it to be a little girl."
The perk gives you it says it does in its description. Those are the benefits of the perk. Anything else is make believe. And what the perk does is explicit.
>Any item you have can have it's effects doubled permanently while also having usage costs halved.
Once that happens, the perk has done exactly what it said.

Trying the process again won't work because the item is still the same item, and has already had it's effects doubles.

Your argument is basically "I made Captain America into Superman by giving him Super Serum multiple times."

Then someone says, "But Super Serum only boosts physical attributes once"

And your argument is, "No you see, one you have a Captain America, you give him the Super Serum to become Captain America +1. Because Captain America is a different person than Steve Rogers, so the super serums stack"

And you sound like an idiot.

What other heroes could qualify for Innocent Monster, and what would they be?

Fairies

Valeria how comes along Vampire Counts?

Except you still haven't told us where it says it can only work once. You keep telling us examples like that but you don't actually have anything to back it up.

Please provide a quote where it says the process cannot be used on the same item more then once.

Okay. So the perk does exactly as it says. Now why can't it do exactly as it says to the same item again? I see nothing about this "Only Boosted once" thing you mentioned.

Furry drugs

>then the copies haven't been boosted yet.
Yes, they have.
A dagger with a chipped blade you make a copy of gets you a dagger with a chipped blade.
A dagger that has been sharpened when copied gives you a sharpened dagger.
Copying a dagger that has been boosted gives you a boosted dagger. That is what it means for it to be copied.

Nobody comes to mind off the top of my head, but just think of someone noteworthy who died before 1900 who is unfairly maligned even today. It's important that their legend is still negative now instead of them only being hated in the past. Like you can't summon Jesus with Innocent Monster just because the Romans hated him.

A similar skill is Demonic Mutation, which seems to indicate someone who was turned into a monster in their legend.

Haven't really done any work on it for a few days, since I've been busy with RL stuff. Origins are decided and about half the perks/items have been decided, same with drawbacks, but there's still a lot to fill in and everything needs descriptions.

Oh, yeah, fairies are awesome, too!

Did your family stop fighting over who gets to keep the Vegemite after grandma was eaten by dingoes yet?

Except the concept of stacking is a pretty common concept in magic- and fiat-based effects. Your comparison might not be utterly laughable if there was an actual mechanism that went into boosting these items, but no. Captain America +1 doesn't work because there's a very specific biological process that goes into making Captain America, which doesn't work by conceptual boosts like "x2 the effects of humanity". A better analogy would be Partition magecraft from Nasu, where doubling your doubled thought processes results in quadruple the amount of thought processes. You're assuming for no reason that an item can't be doubled multiple times, counter to a combo that's existed for years.

Not for another day or two, then we'll know the results of the punch out.

Also, important to note. You can take a villain from mythology/folklore and say that the legend about them is WRONG and they were actually a good guy who people hated unfairly. Retcons to myth is something you're allowed to do in Fate.

Like I could take my Servant Princess Skuld and give her Innocent Monster, claiming that the only reason she's remember as evil is because the people of her kingdom hated her for killing their hero (who was actually just a drunken and abusive lout at that point) and for trying to rule as a woman or something. A little added detail to the mythology that completely changes who the servant is.

Isn't the cutoff famous before 1950-ish?

Except the "boosted" properties would be its new base. It can't be "boosted" if it was literally created out of nothing into that state. You're saying the process can't be applied to the same item more than once. It's not the same item.

I like the bokoblins. Just look how cute this one is!

Is page 17 of Tenchi Muyo supposed to be blank?

That Bokoblin looks an awful lot like a girly Hylian.

What world of darkness jumps feature crafting other than genius?

Honestly? I'm probably gonna have to say Ritos. I used to be more into Zoras, but Ritos have really grown on me over the years, both the full on bird-furries from BotW and the hylians-with-beaknoses versions from Wind Waker. I just think flying birdpeople are cool.

No, it's closer to like 1920 I think.

I did say cute, didn't I?

When's a good place to slot in Youtube, chain-wise?

Pic unrelated.

Crafting, hmmm...

Werewolves make fetishes, items inhabited by spirits which use the spirits powers/gain traits associated with the type of inhabiting spirit.

Mages can make magical items, naturally.

Changelings can find weird fae stuff. Haven't touched the book in a while, not sure.

Some hunters use relics, but I think they mostly steal them and can't craft them.

Not sure about the other splats.