Silea Ravni launches on the 30th of June, after 20:00 CET

Fellow elegan/tg/entlemen, I present to you the culmination of nearly a years worth of work and community-building; Veeky Forumscraft iteration 2 - Silea Ravni. Launch is within 37 hours as of the posting of this thread, so get ready!

Server IP: tgcraft.pw
discord: discord.gg/A28pdFQ

>Who are you?
We are a community of people working towards making a great Minecraft server for fellow smar/tg/uys, free of cancer, autism and 13 year olds that plague most Minecraft servers.

>How do I know this server will last?
The server is already booked until winter on an expensive, high performance box that can sustain 200 players together with the hilarious amount of server-side plugins we have, all without any performance dips! After then, if activity falls, we will move to a cheaper box so as to keep this server up and running for the longest amount of time possible (which is well over a year!).

After then, the map will be uploaded to a public link so anyone can download it.

>Will there be players on this server for that long?
Definitely! Veeky Forumscraft has already had active populations for months on end even without advertisements and community growth. We have a dedicated playerbase from previous servers who are guaranteed to come and stay to play for a long time.

>What makes this server different from other Minecraft servers? It's not even modded, is it?
The server requires no client-side modpacks to play on. However, we have added a plethora of new stuff to it via server plugins, that renders Veeky Forumscraft gameplay quite distinct from vanilla Minecraft. We have 23 new crops with their own plants, fruit, juices, pies, cakes, and other related food items. We have a custom made map, which is far more beautiful than any randomly generated Minecraft map. We have magic spells, we have guns, we have early industrial stuff, we have RPGitems, we have Brewery, and far, far more stuff such as Slimefun, New Items, Chestshops, buyable NPC guardsmen, .Werewolves, Vampires and more!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/XSxTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

General Rules

1.) No combat hacks.
This means no usage of modded clients which give a direct mechanical aim/damage/range bonus to its user. Xray is fine. Minimaps are fine. Kill Aura and trajectory predictors are not.

2.) No spamming.
Since there's no global chat, spamming can only be done in 3 ways and all 3 are guaranteed to get a permanent ban.
a) Creating/deleting a town repeatedly.
b) Consistently and rapidly privately messaging a person even after they've made it clear that they want you to stop.
c) Spamming the chat in lobby.
If more ways to spam are discovered, staff will take the necessary precautions to punish it even if it is not specifically covered by this rule at the time.

3.) Shitting up the Veeky Forumscraft wiki, board, discord or community in general.
This means the following;
a) Being banned repeatedly from the Veeky Forumscraft discord for severe and repeated rule violations. If you don't like the discord's rules, just stay away from it.
b) Editing lore of other players on the wiki without their explicit permission to do so at the time. Lore does not cover accurate information; wiki editors can still do things such as change the stated number of residents in your town, editing list of members after they have stated that they have joined / left, and
c) Submitting NSFW lore and imagery to the wiki or board.
d) Threathening community members with personal threats (directed to them as the person, not the player) and/or creating unnecessary personal drama and conflict with harrassment, blackmails, or humiliation.
e) Unreasonably shitting on the community and the server, not as criticism or joke of any sort but just shitting on the server without rhyme or reason.

4.) Disrupting the administration and the server
a) Creating lag machines, bricking plugins, or abusing glitches, inadvertently or not, in such as a way to disrupt server operation will have the offending player temporarily banned for a duration of a week minimum and 60 days maximum. Since proper lag machines often require a team effort, or town members are atleast generally aware of what their neighbours are doing, the penalties may be shared across the entire town. Tell your fellow players to stop - if they refuse, report them.
b) Attacking, threathening and harrassing players for the reason of said player having reported anything to the admins, whether the report is true or not. Do not discourage people from reporting anything to the admins - if you aren't guilty, doing this will merely ensure that we do punish you regardless. Vendetta over previous bans / punishments is covered by this rule. Stating that you will destroy a town or kill a player over having reported and gotten you banned before is enough to get permabanned. So long as the implication of the person doing this for the reason of the victim having reported him isn't made by the offender, this rule does not cover any slights whatsoever.

5.) No Towns without Lore.
If your town does not have a wiki page up 72 hours after it has been founded, and this wiki page does not contain approximately 200 words of lore written in comprehensible english, you can expect to receive a warning from an admin.
You will be given another 72 hours after then to try and write again, and you will be guided by the admin and/or the community towards improving your lore to fit in.
Failure to comply multiple times will result in a permanent ban. Pretending to be dumb and writing memelore that is blatantly ridiculing this rule's intent will get you temporary bans ranging from 24 hours to 30 days, or perhaps having the permission the make towns revoked from you permanently.

6.) No alt accounts allowed.
Using multiple Minecraft accounts to play on this server will get you perma-banned on all of them. If you have family or friends who will either play on the same IP address as you or use one of your known alts, make sure to contact Leskovar and let him know.

Grace Period rules

The Grace Period shall last until the end of 21st of July, and until then these rules shall be enforced.

1.) No PvP
a) PvP shall be disabled, but killing players with gear or mechanics that bypass these restrictions will be bannable. Permabans for intentional, temporary bans if accidental or in self defence. Duration dependent on circumstances, but it will be between 24 hours minimum to 30 days maximum penalty. This does not apply in the Nether.
b) Blackmailing players with the threat of PvP into giving you resources, or threathening people into submission with the condition that they shall be wiped out after grace ends, is prohibited as well. 24 hours to 30 days maximum penalty, depending on circumstance.

2.) No betrayal
No spying, no joining other people's towns merely to take their resources and then leave, no joining other people's town with intent to betray them later on, and no griefing builds other people have made unless they are now in your own personal claims.
The mayor is, as well, not allowed to betray his town members. They cannot just put up their plots for sale for free to his friends, or steal from them. All the same rules apply. The mayor, however, has a right to remove builds if they do not fit town theme; but he has to properly warn the offending member atleast 24 hours beforehand. Don't worry, everything is saved in chat logs. It never hurts to ask them.
Additional clause: If a person joins a town during the grace period with the intent to betray them or steal after grace period ends, I am going to enforce this rule regardless.

The server is sooo close to opening.
What's everyone gonna do first? I'm gonna be writing up 'lore' books

First for Helvetia

second for the queen of silea ravni

I'm gonna be stealing/"collecting" said 'lore' books

ill cook and brew and tend to my tavern at psion's

gonna go delve into some nether fun, go explore the down-underworld

Nth for desert bros.

I'll try to keep a journal
And collect llamas

Around Elves, Watch yourselves.

how are you preparing for the launch?

pic partially related.

give newfriends items and make them feel welcome

The Mages guild is hiring! we're looking for hard working apprentices to mature into full time alchemists, emissaries, monster hunters, shopkeeps, and battlemages.

Were a clan of scholars bent on gathering and protecting information, as well as providing free access to it. We provide many services to our patrons, including selling magic, transmuting materials, and redeeming / trading loot. Contact Connor in the discord to learn more

Comfy farms, land to develop, depths to tame and a guild of adventurers.

Do I need to say more?

If you wish to fufill you desire,
If you a goal to aspire,
If you're just looking for a kob that will hire,
Find all of these things in Speltshire!

>Contact The_Big_Kaz_M on Discord or in-game to join. No fees apply. Side effects include green thumbs, overproduction of elbow grease and agrarian sentiments. If you find yourself working a field for over four hours contact your executor.

>That architecture
Ew

Shut it.

Elves are disgusting.
YOU are disgusting.

>elves

daily reminder silea ravni is not gay friendly

Magic > guns > swords >>>>>>>>>>>> memeitems

if youre a cool dude, try to get invite to psions club, we have cute girls dancing poles 247

Do the right thing while you still have time and set the server as accessible to players who don't own an original copy of the game.

how do you moderate a bunch of pirates?

It's a Veeky Forums server. Just because they can't spare 25$ on a game to play on a single server because they wasted it all on 40k/pathinder books doesn't change the fact that only people who give a fuck will join. Also, you moderate them the same way you moderate premium players, duh.

>only people who give a fuck will join
This also includes people that give enough of a fuck to keep coming back with alts once they get banned and the admins can't focus on anything aside from playing whack-a-mole and having to see if every newfag isn't actually the alt of some meme raiding shitter
Makes a good point since moderating when someone can make unlimited alt accounts gets a little silly very quickly
Right vs Practical. Sure its right to allow poorfags to play with us but on the other hand whats to stop banned shitters from just coming back or people making 8 gorillion alts to spam join their towns for more power or be spies in other towns?

just buy the fucking game

How many griefers do we normally get? Nobody's out there to screw with you, the server is too niche.

>how many griefers do we get
>too niche
1. we get plenty
2. this is incorrect
Buy the game or dont my dude

well, there's all the /int/crafters who were banned from the previous iterations after they started messing with the server.

Here's your (You)

i mean its almost same as the vanilla villages but i can understand the simplicity.

If you see me with my llama caravan hmu for barter

ded serb ded gaem

*casts revivify*
*casts raise undead*

Wizards: no sense of right or wrong.

You trading in crops, lad? Or booze?

>we have added a plethora of new stuff to it via server plugins, that renders Veeky Forumscraft gameplay quite distinct from vanilla Minecraft
Need more details. I have impression that even admins don't really know what the fuck is going on on this server.

Elf wine and desert accessories
Maybe leather

Skeleton rum and Bone brew will come to you, but only if you post "Don't mess with me lesk, i've been drinking with skeletons"

Don't mess with me lesk, i've been drinking with skeletons

It's phrased that way to not overwhelm any newfags. If we just listed all the plugins it could seem like a lot more complicated than they really are and turn away players. The cool thing is that we have only a few actually game changing plugins and the rest of just quality of life/nice little additions that don't redefine the game.

Airhaven is still recruiting. We have airships and an unreasonable number of sentries, plus we're out of the way. Pick any airship genre before the end of the Industrial Revolution, build a big ship and get to gunslinging.

Ohh, I was thinking we should set up some form of group expedition so we could get some resources under truce before everything goes to hell. Would you like to lead it, if that's how you're rolling?

Magic by magespells, guns by crackshot, weapons and swords by smeltery, artifacts by rpgitems, faction/block protecting via town, brewery, infernal mobs, etc

These plugins, zenchants, vampires, faction mobs, and werewolves are the most important plugins. If you can learn them they are all that's important since the rest are more or less flavor text/quality of life/smaller scale plugins.

The thing is there are no other Veeky Forums mineman serbs up currently aside from tlhis one. Intcraft has died, 4craft got aborted, 4chab was a mistake, and polandcraft just crashed and burned. As a result of this lack of other servers some super shitters will probably come either try to shit up this server since misery loves company or will do it for shits and giggles

There's no other way we could put into a single sentence the overwhelming amount of changes we've made.

There's

>Guns, which range from flamethrower to gatling (which renders you static) to revolver to dual revolvers to rifle to sniper to a redstone-powered laser
>Magic spells with huge variety of uses, from healing to transmuting resources to teleportation to just plain nicely coloured combat spells
>RPGitems, which are basically unique items (200 of them to be exact) with all unique abilities, durability, recipes, and all sorts of stuff
>Brewery, which enables you to make alcoholic brews out of just about anything. Drinking them actually makes your screen wobbly and eventually forces you to vomit.
>Slimefun, which adds a new aspect to resource gathering and farming, due to adding a fuckton of new stuff that's basically a new electricity-powered meta of machinery, as well as new plants, resources, and lots of cool minor gadgets
>Werewolf plugin, which forces infected players to change skin to a werewolf skin, and changes their damage, health and base defence values based on what "type" of werewolf they are
>Vampire plugin, which forces infected players to stay underground and can only replenish hunger from feeding on others
>There's werewolf and vampire tracking compasses, there's purified armour that prevents being infected, there's golden swords which bypass the natural defence of Werewolves (which is memetastic for the higher-tier ones) and simply do more damage to Vampires
>There's a metric ton of emerald economy stuff, from chestshops, to vaults, to buyable NPC guards for your town, to being able to buy/sell plots privately, to buying extra claims with your emeralds, using emerald blocks to create instant TP portals between two locations
>Infernal mobs which turn normal mobs into Diablo-style bosses with randomized abilities and which are super tough but drop randomized loot which range from OP enchants on weapons and gear you can't normally get

>NewItems plugin which allows us to add cool new stuff like new types of weapons and armour without having to replace anything
>The aforementioned Infernal Mobs can drop "Unidentified Artifacts" which can then be identified to turn into one of these:
Elements:
Fire / Water / Air / Earth / Electricity / Ice / Life / Death / Magic

Runes: Lesser > Waning > Common > Greater > Seething > Legendary

Vessel: Lesser > Unstable > Common > Greater > Thriving > Legendary

Shard: Lesser > Crumbling > Common > Greater > Shining > Legendary

Note: These all have unique textures. Every single one of these. Seething Rune of Fire and Legendary Vessel of Death look completely different.

>and then you use these elemental, tiered Shards / Vessels / Runes to craft Essence, which is meant to be a new meta for consumables because the Essence consumables are all really powerful but also have strong drawbacks
>For example:
Boiling Divine Essence of Lightning

Gives
SPEED 11 for 300 seconds
POISON 11 for 300 seconds
HUNGER 11 for 300 seconds
FAST_DIGGING 11 for 300 seconds
JUMP 11 for 300 seconds

This one requires 2 legendary runes, 2 legendary shards and 4 legendary vessels (all of Lightning) to craft so it's a high end consumable which will be rare, but really powerful
The alchemical base for these is Beetroot soup, meaning you need that soup to craft these. No particular reason, just felt Beets needed a purpose.

>the map itself has been engineered specifically for this server, containing certain resources in one area of the map while other resources are more common on another area of the map. The map has plenty beautiful and unique features, and is littered with them to the point you might struggle to find something that resembles plain vanilla Minecraft plains. It's 21kx21k but every single part of it has been given a lot of attention and love to. Pic related.

Oh, and, default player health is now at 40 HP (20 hearts) which is double the normal amount.

Some other minor stuff includes being able to sit on stairs (using them as chairs), smoking pipes, the fact we are having a plugin written to help simulate worshipping Gods for players (which will actually tie into Towny war so that you will need the blessing of a God to go to war), new custom enchantments which you can randomly get and which work just like ordinary enchantments, all armour has weight (makes you slower when you wear it), recipes for stuff that is normally uncraftable in vanilla such as horse armour and elytras, a plugin to roll dice with the /roll command, and I'm sure I forgot some things.

Completely forgot about dungeons. I could write another 4000 characters worth of text on them alone, but I have to go sleep now, and tommorow I have a big schedule ahead of me so I will probably forget about this thread. Writeup on dungeons when I get around to it, alright?

Dungeons? How are those going to work? Is it going to be a hack and slash deal, puzzles, a certain plugin used for it?

one sec

hehe

Enjoy being shot by hired mercenaries.

Oh shit senpai it looks like you posted the wrong map. Its ok I got you.
Also is right. Enjoy trying to meme raid and get your shit pushed in by Order, shot by the mercs, getting a magical dicking from the bath robes, or MEME THE WEAK'ed by the psions.

norse will dominate the world! now as cute little anime girls!

who is northmathr?

imgur.com/gallery/XSxTc
oops i dropped something

really made me think

t. autist who pretends to be people cooler then themselves

Why is any of this a thing. None of these things should be things.

Because children and autists. It's minecraft server after all.

Ya but usually at least Veeky Forumscraft has been better about not housing the super autismo shit like this

you're retarded yuc'e (Veeky Forumslurking faggot).

what do you want when the int/pol containment serbs are dead? I sincerely believe luna and lesk don't want memeraiders fucking up Veeky Forumscraft, although we both know it'll happen anyways because luna is lazy and lesk is incompetent.

>Implying the Dorfs will let meme raiders or shitters exist past grace
>Implying that we won't remove cancer like the chemo we are
Fucking whew lads

>implying dorfs aren't just another meme raiders
>implying server won't turn into complete mess once grace is over

>check the wiki
>you're only ashlanders
fug i wanted to make a redoran city

>fighting cancer with cancer
that's exactly what they want

We may be the cancer, but we are the cancer that kills the much more serious kind of cancer.

Are the infernal's going to be the same as they were in the first one of these servers? because the Thorns and wither ones were kinda no fun to fight.

this is what the list of possible traits will look like on launch

poisonous: false
armoured: true
blinding: false
withering: false
tosser: true
thief: false
quicksand: true
bullwark: true
rust: false
sapper: true
1up: true
cloaked: false
ender: false
ghastly: true
lifesteal: true
sprint: true
storm: false
webber: true
vengeance: true
weakness: false
berserk: true
explode: false
potions: true
mama: true
molten: true
archer: true
necromancer: true
firework: false
gravity: false
flying: false
mounted: false
morph: true
ghost: false
confusing: true

They're basically a little bit of both but that depends heavily on the dungeon. There's one generic ork hack and slash dungeon, one candyland dungeon, and there's 2 more planned that I'm aware of. They're gonna be on separate worlds from the server; once going through the entrance for them you're actually on another server, so we can actually do a lot of stuff specifically for dungeon worlds.

That's the short description. I need to go to work rn

Anyone else fucking hype for launch? I'm going to be exploring this map on my trusted steed and will venture from town to town until I find one that suits me.

I am looking forward to launch tomorrow, even in the shittiest times on this serb there have been some good fucking memes

Canavar is hype! Namely because of this giant fucking cavern waiting for newfriends to help claim it and expand the ol' diamond mine, and all the new traveling traders to fill the market.

>tfw can't wait to live my comf life in my mansion overseeing my slave iron mining town below
Just 13 more hours boys

Veeky Forumscraft is finally opening

I heard there were some bandits in the area, wouldn't hurt to make a contract with us for a bit of resource insurance.

>when you can't into marketing and just silent post your oc and get ignored

I'm sorry harbl sama I'll leave marketing to you

Are you a bad enough dude to /k/ your way through a Veeky Forums fantasy setting?
Do you want to drink blood, piss profit and see the world?
Talk to your local ASF recruiter today!

hi therk

Wow what a dirtheap. I can't wait to conquer it.

I found that when I first explored during prebuild

Come visit the mages!
We're magically comfy.

Don't visit the nether, its not comfy at all and also fuck off we're full.

B O N E Z O N E !!!!

Well thats just rude.
What are you guys's rates for rude people removal/taking trash off of my property? It made need to happen.

SKYRIM IS FOR THE NORDS!

LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!

NORTHMATHR AKBAR
KHORNE AKBAR
TAKBIR
TAKBIR
VERY good post I approve

Friendly reminder to thank your box elf.

>poona AKA anipoo_elf
>solving anything ever

Who are you quoting?