It's ya boi who called the Verge pump and the Cardano pump. sittin pretty after 100xing my money. Time for more

It's ya boi who called the Verge pump and the Cardano pump. sittin pretty after 100xing my money. Time for more.

This coin Civic is massively undervalued. Buy it if you dont want to tear your eyes out with regret after missing the THIRD fucking 10x opportunity I handed you on a silver FUCKING platter. ThInK ABouT IT.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bizjack_crypto/status/944589433566834688
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensic_linguistics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doesn't ICON / ICX offer the same service as Civic except ICON can do like a million different things and the ID concept is just one of them meanwhile its the only thing Civic does.

How long did you call out other coins before they mooned? How long u think this one will take from now?

uhh yeah okay imposter

Cvc will never 100x lome verge or cardano. Lucky to not lose all our money

>200m market cap
>typing like a pajeet

massively undervalued? HAHAHAH

a shitcoin with literally no end user

you really think normies are going to take the time to learn what the blockchain means and upload all of their personal data to this?

fuck off pajeet

I'm NOT gonna lie ICON is pretty dope, holding some rn. BUT IMO they are spread too thin with their goals and dont have a usable product in this space TODAY.

Don't get fooled, this is not vergebro at all. If it was he'd give us the same verification he has thread after thread.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

What verification could he possibly have that would proof it is him..

I think you're confused, what you just described is called ARK.

the same he's given over and over again through his google docs form. I'm not handing this to you on a silver platter, fall for this bait and enjoy being a bag holder

Is zen still good, fampie?

SHOW ME WHERE ANYONE COLLECTED BAGS FUCK

you don't even have the same syntax as vergebro dude, please quit trying to shill and use someones good name you fucking scum. You realize he has a mailing list, right? And a discord, right? and you're not him... you realize that too, right?

Zen is higher risk. Not bad.

seriously, fuck off with your false intel faggot. You can't shill your coin without posing as someone else? I get it, this is an easy way to make 10 bucks but do you really think anyone with half a brain and a portfolio worth a damn is gonna fall for your faggotry?

IDK who the FUCK this "VERGEBRO" is but IF he called the VERGE pump TOO then HE KNOWS what hes FUCKING talking about.

>implying you weren't trying to pose as him with you IT'S YA BOI VERGE bullshit

fuck yourself with a knife you goddamned pajeet. I hope you contract an incurable form of some disease that kills you slowly and that your loved ones watch as you melt into a bag of puss and rot

THEY TOLD ME I WAS SHILLING when I said TO BUY verge at 60 satoshi. They TOLD me I was SHILLING when I Said TO buy CARDANO at 346 SATOSHIS. THEYRE SAYING IT AGAIN. LISTEN to them if you HATE money. THIS market WON'T last for EVER and I DONT care if you get LEFT behind.

Idon't care about you shilling a coin, I care that you think posing as someone you're not is a good way to scam people. Now I also care that you're deflecting. Get bent faggot

WHEN civic PUMPS. You'll REGRET your ACTIONS. tHiNk AboUT IT.

I won't regret a thing faggot. Only thing I would regret is not calling your bold faced bullshit and thankfully I've done that already. Fuck off poser pajeet, please go to back to your shitting street

Guys. This coin is gonna do it. The TA says so. I bought a bunch of them.
OP isn't joking. I've already shilled this on twitter.

IMPOSTER

someone shilled me xvg at 3 cents thanks user for your work

it wasn't this faggot that's for sure

twitter.com/bizjack_crypto/status/944589433566834688

I shilled this coin many hours ago.
Seriously guys. OP isn't joking.

if he wasn't joking he wouldn't need to pose as someone else. Even if he is right, I'll take my chances anywhere that a poser isn't

IF your looking FOR somewhere ELSE to take your CHANCES. Siacoin MAY not BE over YET. CIVIC is your BEST BET though. ThInK AbOUt IT.

SIA is just beginning you mong. Lrn2english before you try shilling your shitcoin, and maybe try doing it without trying to pose as someone else

>iTs yA bOI veRGE

ThINK AbOUt iT.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensic_linguistics

READ the FUCKUP if you WANT to get RICH FAGGOT.

ThInK ABouT IT.

go kill yourself you are fucking terrible at this.

Does anyone know what is up with BURST? Are we still holding to the 26/27th? Its just been slowing trending down