Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Proper use of Primaris Marines edition

Last Thread >FAQ
17890-presscdn-0-51-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Warhammer_40000_Designers_Commentary-ENG.pdf

>Latest news :
warhammer-community.com

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf(and epub), SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>Old crap
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA

>List Builder
Deader than the Emperor.

>WIP Math-hammer doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B75IiWi7fkw9VDZjNFAtNmxBa1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for Sisters a QT!

2nd for Plasma explodes more at night.

2nd for wolf guard terminators, are in fact terminators

Rate my list
feedback appreciated

so my army is four battlewagons. three loaded with boyz and the last loaded with ghaz, a weirdboy. painboy, nob with a banner, and four burnas with a spanner. how fucked am i?

Fuck this shit hive tyra with wings have only one pair arm slots left. Why do I magnetize this shit when wysiwyg is broken anyway. Who design this shit

>post yfw you have 18 meiotic spores in your list

My work day just got a lot better. Thanks user!

Imagine what the armies will be like now.

2nd for BRUVVAS of the chadmarine nature

Nth for Imperial Bastions are Beyblades.

superheavies ruined 40k

i used to mine boxes in the box mines also user

What do you plan to use the Homing Beacon on? The fusion-quadmander?

Greetings, fellow imperial loyalist civilians! How are you showing support for our holy emperor today? Remember, if you are running short on rations we are giving away free cookies at our church!

So pistols are great now?

The intercessors have both boltrifles and boltpistols.. so they can shoot the rifles, then charge and melee attack, next shooting phase they can fire their pistols (while still in close combat), then make their normal melee attacks in fight phase?

Did the Squiggoth get a FW update? I'd like to field mine..

if you are a part of any 40k discords please go killyourself you overreactive mod scum who cant argue and just ban because they are fucking pussys

Yes

that wasnt meant for you FUCK stupid fucking Veeky Forums

Switch the guns on the Plague Marines so one squad is only Plasma and one is only Blight Launchers. Toss the Fists on the Champs. Plague Marines are shit in melee and investing 40 points in 2 Power Fists isn't going to change that, Give the guy in the Plasma squad a Combi-Plasma and the guy in the Launcher squad a Combi-Bolter. Toss some Plaguebearers so you can field 20 Poxwalkers. Poxwalkers are immune to morale tests, which is huge in the current edition. Other than that, nice list. I'd try to shoehorn the Blightbringer in for the better Advance moves, but that's just a personal preference.

Free food?
Don't bullshit us. Nobody would be as kind as to give away actual food for free. Last time I ate was Monday.

Took your space woof shit to discord, eh?

Not when they're in Grey Hunter squads.

You might notice that his feet are, in fact, a pair of scything talons. If you want them to be Rending Claws instead, just convert them. If you want your Tyrant to have 4 Deathspitters, just take the Fleshborer Hive arms from the Tyrannofex like every other idiot.

I wouldn't go as far as great but yeah you can shoot while in combat with them. Essentially it's your plus one attack but this time it uses the pistol's profile, pretty standard on most units but it makes plasma pistols more interesting and Sicarian infiltrators horrifying

Anyone know if there is a way to crack Battlescribe?

So, if anyone is interested in joining the overreactive mod scum who cant argue servers, now that you know it's a place that bans people whose posts look like that, come join us and be only slightly autistic and not full autismo.

yeah, and farsight potentially as well

Yeah, I think the Tech Priest Dominus' Macrostubber is my new favorite gun in the game. He gets five shots that all hit 2+ rerollable in melee. It always reminds me of Jim Butcher's Skin Game, where the baddie's favorite "melee" attack is to unload his whole pistol clip point blank into his opponents.

I did nothing wrong you filth you said kill yourself and I said it back and you pussied out and banned me like the trash you are

>harry dresden
you shall now be, henceforth and forever more, my niggah

Just use a pen, a piece of paper and a calculator app, faglord.

Thanks didnt know that.

you should probably just stop posting. you got wrecked on 4chin and on a discord...probably on some subreddits and facebook too. go take a nap kid

What a coincidence - so are we!

Bullshit. I still remember the sperg out between Cheetah-user and Slaanesh-user. Both of those assholes were straight from your discord, and took our autism levels to previously unknown heights. They were to "shitsters of basshole" user as "shitsters of basshole" user is to the regular people in this general. Yes, that autistic.

You acted like a faggot.

>it's the slaanesh kid

fuck you you worthless pile of ass please die dont call me a kid you are probably fucking what 17

Any previews of it?

:^)

you fucking insulted me so I returned it and was first off told by a fucking mod to kill myself then when I returned that I got banned ffs

Funny you should mention that. Guess who it is again.

kys weeaboo faggot

Ave citizen, someone contacted us about a bug infestation. You wouldn't know anything about that would you?

>discord autism spilling over into threads
Generals were a mistake.

>retarted
>tarted

I like this picture, it shows the hustle and bustle of daily life of renegades/chaos dudes, then imagine one or a gang of 7ft tall spikey super-humans in power armour moving through the market, looking for wares or going for their own objectives.

Nigga's would attract alot of staring, as well as alotta butt kissing from hapless merchants.

if we start calling you a faggot are you going to shit up another 2 threads crying about how you'd stop posting but we're being mean to you until you get banned?

because you're such a faggot you make sucking dick seem straight

We literally just figured we'd use the massive sperg-out as an excuse to shill the discord. It's not even the discord he just got banned from, we're stealing the glory.

How do you guys store models that aren't in a case?

I've been having trouble deciding on an army to focus on, and I've basically been torn between the two. After much debate, I have decided on one. However, this isn't the first time I've decided. This time, I need to just remove the other army from my sight, so I can focus on the army I've chosen. However, I need the case they're currently in, so I have to store them at home, hence the question. I don't really have shelf space.

Yeah, I didn't notice the slaaneshi imagery until after I posted. I still stand by what I said, unless you've also banned cheetah user.

Hold on, is that that faggot who threw the autisic fit when someone on here discovered his discord?
Is shitposting and gettting upset all he ever does?

Looking at getting a malcador infernus to ally with my sisters, is it worth it? Two heavy flamers plus the inferno gun looks fun. Also do I have to choose the fuel type beforehand or can I do it on each turn?

From what I'm reading it's quite clear you were in the wromg and you were taking things the wrong way.

free cookies and church? I love both of those things. Tell me, what days are your services?

na go die burn your pets alive and die

yup cause you caused this if you ad aloud me to let my insults fly instead of only yours id be in thier and not here now everyone suffers

>discord drama spills over and shits up the thread
Kindly fuck off with that shit, if there's drama on discord how about y'all keep it there. Don't care if the person who brought it up first was anti- or pro-discord, just fuck off.

he's still posting under the same discord name or we're getting false flagged by a diaper head, so yes, same faggot?

Fuck off and take your shitty discord with you.

how bout you fuck off to someone who cares and kys stinky weeb?

I keep all my models on windowsill and clean them with a small brush for women makeup everyday so dust won't get on them.

It's pretty likely that the drama was just one samefag, who is continuing it now.

Nope. :^)
Also apparently this is in /hhg/ as well? Fucking hell this is great.

I don't play those armies but if it's just a weapon and types of fuel are under it in the datasheet, you can choose type every shooting phase.

oh yeah he didnt post the part where he told me to go drink all my pills? funny looks like he only posts the parts that make him look good hmmm?

Citizens, don't be taken in by offers of sub-standard food. The Emperor's Mercy Bars™ provide everything needed to keep faithful imperial citizens up and standing. Apply for a ration allocation with your local Administratum office today.

Any scans of Imperial Armour – Index: Xenos?

drink industrial bleach kid

that's not a mine someone just reversed gravity.

>easily offended
>hanging out on Veeky Forums
since you seem to be failing to pick one and only one, allow me to help you

go be easily offended elsewhere

maybe join MS-13, I hear they're nice

>Waaaahhhhh people insulted me and called me names
How the hell do you post here on any regular basis you utter faggot. Unless you're an utter newfag how the hell haven't you got use to people calling you a retard, nigger or any of the other swear words used almost like pronouns on here?

>Opponent Measuring for movement
>Slightly moves his ruler hand with his model moving hand
>Never realizes he does it

The rules for re-rolls state "You can never re-roll a dice more than once, and re-rolls happen before modifers (if any) are applied." The Command Re-roll Stratagem states "You can re-roll any single dice."

If I roll for a charge, then use a command re-roll on one of the charge dice, how does a rule allowing me to re-roll the charge distance (For example, the Ork rule ’Ere We Go!). Does the ’Ere We Go! not work anymore since I can't re-roll twice, does it let me re-roll the dice that wasn't already re-rolled or does it let me re-roll both dice regardless?

If female Deldar looked more like this and less like topknot-wearing punk bitches I'd like them a lot more.

It's a shame we don't get to look at the daily life of the various factions that often.

You can never reroll more than once.

Ere we go requires both dice get re-rolled so if you used it to re-roll one already you won't get to re-roll for ere we go.

But user don't you enjoy the endless art of good Space Marine vs bad Space Marine?

>You can never re-roll a dice more than once
You obviously know enough about this internet thingie to join us in this thread, so I assume you're a reasonably clever boy. I'll let you figure it out.

nope if you all want to insult me then im here to stay

dont fucking call me a kid autist

im not dealing with the this is Veeky Forums for the cool edge kids only shit dont pretend you are part of the cool kids clan you arent

go die in a hell hole you scum of the earth I hope you dont have a family cause you dont deserve one the way you talk

Hey man, I went down to one of their services, and they were having a barbeque! They just gave me free meat! I don't know how they got meat onto this emperor forsaken forgeworld (my ma says all the animals died a thousand years ago), but I'm not going to ask questions.

I like to imagine it as him deploying a sawn-off from his arm and going all "Dodge This" on some poor fuck. Not read the Dresden books yet, I hear they're good. Should I bump them up the list a bit?

Only children get insulted by people on the internet you shitposting child. Go fidget your spinner and calm down billy.

does you voice sound pre or post puberty? Im guessing pre

SONIC IS KITTY LITTER

>triggered High Schoolers on East Russian Fur Trading online auction site

drive.google.com/open?id=0B75IiWi7fkw9VDZjNFAtNmxBa1E

Heres the pandorax audiobook, for any anons who want it.

Praetorians with rods or Lychguard with warscythes ?

Repostan because new thread.

>being this upset over insults
Jesus Christ, you need to grow some thicker skin, or at least some skin at all. Go take your meds you double nigger autist

Hahahaha butthurt faggot fuck off to Reddit with your drama, we don't give a shit, have a (you).

Lychguard because they look cooler

These are the people that play MTG, everyone

If you don't think pistols can shoot into melee, this is literally who you're agreeing with

Anyone test the C beam cannon yet? if so is it worth the points ?

Best way to kill eldar titans ?
I'm talking about the biggest ones . . .

Anyone got a link to scions of elysia?

Does this guy look like he's worth 520 points? (Four hundred for him plus a dreadnought droppod to get him anywhere worth being )

Run your Lychguard with a buffing character, especially Kutlakh. Anrakyr and Orikan work well too.