Bye, it was fun

you still have time to tether and get those discounts. Do it faggets. Why do you hate free crypto?

>t. bitfinex

>Why do you hate free crypto?
so you're admitting tether is going to $0?

fuck tether and fuck crypto (for now). this one is big. ill wait till storm is over.

lightning network my ass. transfer them to coinbase alread faggeeeeetsssss.

crypto 1st wave beta test is over

what do you wait out the storm in, if not tether? It's the closest you'll get to holding dollars in the meantime

Where do you buy tether? its not on any exchange

it's what you get if you have USD on the exchange

i dont want tether. i lose a bit more by transfering ltc and selling it but fuck that

How do the miners or devs or whatever make money on tether if the tether value never changes?

See ya tomorrow

They print it in proportion to the dollars they get (and then some).

Nothing says they then have to keep the dollars.

NO SUICIDE BEFORE FILING YOUR TAXES!!!!!!!!!

it's on bittrex you pathetic faggot. sell your bitcoin and it goes into usdt. the absolute state /biz.

*theoretically* they'd have to hold dollars 1:1, but nobody knows if they do. The general consensus is they probably don't and a "run on the bank" is going to crash the system.

For what it's worth it's the best thing we got in times like these though

It is on Binance.

i really don't believe crypto will continue in it's current state and tech. a crash is imminent, it will happen and crypto 2.0 will be born later. this is yet a baby step towards a world with crpytocurrency and decentralized internet.

Right, if it were JP Morgan or some shit, I'd say "well they probably just take the excess reserves, throw it into T-Bills, and consider the $10m/yr in free interest the revenue for running USDT".

This is just a fly-by-night scam we all have to depend on, for lack of alternatives. So 2007.

>mfw government actually wants to me file my gains AND LOSSES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>t. Linkie that bought at 70cents

HAHAHAHAHA

lets go mofo's, the days ahead of us will be fun as fuuuuuckkkkk. i expect to buy in lower if its possible, if not HAHA see you in hell

can you please explain what the fuck is going on here?

he shat so hard an explosion occured and burnt his leg. we'll all be shitting soon

>sell everything !!