I made $4000 dollars this month buying and selling toys on Amazon. AMA

I made $4000 dollars this month buying and selling toys on Amazon. AMA

(yes I probably should have invested it in cyrpto but this was safer)

Other urls found in this thread:

bls.gov/news.release/pdf/wkyeng.pdf
tacticalarbitrage.com/
keepa.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow thats well below average monthly earnings in the usa.

congrats on this, seriously

teach us how senpai

Which toys made you the most decent profit

Put those 4k directly into fuckin Bitbeans

did you advertise or just put stuff up for sale?

Show me that data, you're wrong.

Hi Tim

Interesting. How do you choose which ones to buy? Do you have a storage room, or...? How does it work?

The average monthly US salary is less than $3700, so you don't know shit.[0]

[0]: bls.gov/news.release/pdf/wkyeng.pdf

tacticalarbitrage.com/
+
keepa.com/
Furbys from Toys r us $20 sold for $45
Link and mario amiibos from Nintendo store
Hattchimals

Made $8000 in less than a month with crypto. But good for you user

mfw if I tried to do that in my country they would tax my ass to hell because they'd consider this organized business

25% tax on profits as a director of my own company in the UK.

Limited company 20% corporation tax, 5% dividend tax.

tacticalarbitrage.com/
You can find affiliate codes that give you 10 day $1 trials (SWPVIP, not mine but is one) and as long as you use a different credit/debit card can get infinite free trials. get keepa chrome addon make sure price and sales are right and amazon isn't coming to undercut you any time soon and competition is low. But from retail stores get it sent to your house stick amazon stickers on get it picked up and Amazon FBA sells it.

Can hire VAs and prep centers is you want to automate but margins are lower. I aim for 50% ROI. 23% sales ROI after Amazon fees.

Buy*

How much hours of work a week for this amount?

Are you doing this full time OP?

Depends on how much you want to make. Including sourcing deals and prepping packages about 2x my old full time job.
I've gone part time, working 2 days a week at my old shit $30000 ($12000 now) a year 9-5.30 office job making online training for car companies. Making much more doing this and trading cryto. More time away from the slave wage gives you more time to focus on trading news and helping develop your self.

ARBITRADGE.

IS

KING.

No matter the market.

do u drop ship or order the items urself?

Order them, the investment necessary is higher but the learning curve and time spent setting up is so much less than finding good products to dropship and a place to sell them. Still a massive fan of Shopify dropshipping am on that hype cos it scales infinitely

I just signed up but it says I need a MWS key. Wtf. Can you post screenshots of what the search function looks like?

A short while back, there was a guy claiming to do the same thing but from alibaba to amazon. Might look into this, he used an app that was quite cheapp but no trial for amazon to search products or something.

25% is a lot. Any way to cut this down or avoid? If the tax is this high, it's bettter to just go all in on crypto no?