Paizo Games and Pathfinder General /pgpfg/

Paizo Games and Pathfinder General (Starfinder also welcome)

GM Workshop Edition:

This is thread where we share our tricks of the trade fellow GMs, New GMs come out with questions. Forever GMs give advice so they might inspire new GMs to run for us who never get a chance to play as a player.

/pfg/ Link Repository (Pathfinder): pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
/sfg/ Link Repository (Starfinder): pastebin.com/3GfJKi0y
Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Current /sfg/ Thread:
Old Thread:

We were on page 7, /pgg/ autist.

Is there a profile for cossack sabre (Shashka) or do I have to use a scimitar?

i love you too

Well our game we use the profile of the Aldori Dueling Sword as a Shashka.

But there's nothing outright stated as one

There's no sabres at all desu.

How do you guys handle handing out loot?

Im scared of giving up more than the party needs or not enough.

Just keep track of their current wealth and give them as much shit as they need to keep close to WBL guidelines.

I typically just give them random loot, then at certain intervals say "You're now in a position to completely reorganize your inventory based on you WBL"

How different was Moscow/Russian aristocracy compared to typical structure during the times of Ivan the Terrible?

Advice: Magical realm is only inherently bad is it's not agreed on before hand and if it's agreed on before hand it's not magical realm, it's ERP.

Well that sounds the easiest... but it seems a tad too hands off I guess.

I guess im more worried about accidentally making things harder for myself when building encounters

Ahh, "Balance". that's the hardest thing to worry about. Really. just build encounters around your players. catering to their strengths and their weaknesses.

If the party is effective against a certain enemy and the enemy is the primary antagonist, try making it so the enemy is covering himself.

If the party struggles with traps, make them more interactive. and puzzle like rather than "DC 30 to disable device. "

user, it was just SwimmingEagle shitposting .

is the unchained summoner compatible with the synthesis archtype?

qlippoths > demons
asura > devils
prove me wrong

Why not call it /pgpfgsfg/ at this point?

Why not just use the /pfg/ and /sfg/ threads?

Jesus, what a dead thread.
Probably for the best but still.

Sup cucks.

How small are do you think Kawase's chink pecker is? Small? Tiny? Miniscule? We need an appropriate size category stat!

Probably chopped off in an accident due to shitty Chinese safety regulations.
It's China, m8.

Probably miniscule given the spaghetti he spills everytime one of his /pfg/ forcing threads is wrecked by a /pgg/ thread